[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

And remember,ladies, "It's A rough month when Halloween and PMS hit at the same time.":girlcrazy:

tumblr_mxlcw0ZUtv1swbfwgo1_400Sleeping Beauty.gif

I loved the look on Leonard's face when he saw her in that....

316px-ErnieFullFigure-NEW.jpg

Edited by JE7
  • Like 5

Just remember, this won't be the first time Leonard has danced for Penny. Back during their first time together, he occasionally striped for her.

Leonard: There are a couple of things I did with Penny that might be a little silly, but…

Raj: Like what?

Leonard: Every once in a while, before we’d go to bed, I’d put on a little show for her.

Raj: What do you mean, a show?

Leonard: Well, you know, the way I took my clothes off.

Raj: Like, to music?

Leonard: I’d look pretty stupid if there was no music.

Raj: So you’d do a striptease?

Leonard: I wasn’t swinging around a pole.

Raj: Good, good.

Leonard: There was one time I put body glitter on.

So he's had some practice.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 6

Just remember, this won't be the first time Leonard has danced for Penny. Back during their first time together, he occasionally striped for her.

So he's had some practice.

As long as Penny did the same for him a few times ^^

• Like 4

• We aren't talking about 2008. It was mentioned in the new taping report that Penny didn't know Leonard's birthday which was his phone's password.

I just went back and re-read it and it is the day, not the year . So my theory about the year is wrong. Penny should know Leonard's birthday!

I wonder if there is a way Leonard could put the snowflake in to a wedding ring for Penny may not be possible but I was just thinking what if he could

• Like 1

I wonder if there is a way Leonard could put the snowflake in to a wedding ring for Penny may not be possible but I was just thinking what if he could

I want the snowflake to stay just the way it is. Sometime in the future. A little girl says mommy whats this, and penny says your father gave me that snowflake from the arctic and that's when we started going together.

• Like 8

8 Simple Rules' Bridget Hennessy! The first time I took notice of Kaley. That was more than 10 years ago. Time flies! ...RIP John Ritter

I want the snowflake to stay just the way it is. Sometime in the future. A little girl says mommy whats this, and penny says your father gave me that snowflake from the arctic and that's when we started going together.

A very beautiful imagination. May it happen that way. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 5

8 Simple Rules' Bridget Hennessy! The first time I took notice of Kaley. That was more than 10 years ago. Time flies! ...RIP John Ritter

A very beautiful imagination. May it happen that way. :icon_biggrin:

Yeah me too and I have followed her ever since. Not in a weird way of course. Lol. That will be a nice story for the kids, grand kids, great grand kids and so on because we know it will last for ever. Till the end of time. :wub: Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Yeah me too and I have followed her ever since. Not in a weird way of course. Lol. That will be a nice story for the kids, grand kids, great grand kids and so on because we know it will last for ever. Till the end of time.

:wub:

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Aww you've just made me remember that! I actually started watching TBBT because I saw that my Bridget was in it... So I should thank Kaley for introducing me to this show (my biggest addiction so far)  :icon_redface:

tumblr_lzvrd6Vqwl1qgckylo2_500.thumb.gif

And yes, that snowflake will last forever. Exactly like Leonard and Penny's love :girlinlove:

-leonard-penny-leonard-penny-27328288-25       tumblr_n5intdlch11sj94muo2_250.thumb.gif       tumblr_nvgde22anJ1uesjcko1_400.thumb.gif 

• Like 6

Ahhhhh, what a great scene that would be. And that little girl will be 'SMART AND BEAUTIFUL'!!!!!!:shy:

Aww you've just made me remember that! I actually started watching TBBT because I saw that my Bridget was in it... So I should thank Kaley for introducing me to this show (my biggest addiction so far)  :icon_redface:

tumblr_lzvrd6Vqwl1qgckylo2_500.thumb.gif

And yes, that snowflake will last forever. Exactly like Leonard and Penny's love :girlinlove:

-leonard-penny-leonard-penny-27328288-25       tumblr_n5intdlch11sj94muo2_250.thumb.gif       tumblr_nvgde22anJ1uesjcko1_400.thumb.gif 

These pictures, these super special Lenny moments. This is why we love these two.  Please writers give us many more. OH....MY....GOD....YES!!!!!!!

• Like 8

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic