[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

How the wedding could of gone

PennyLeonardWeddingBaby.jpg

How it went down

wedding_11.jpg

Bernadette and Howard arguably got a better wedding haha. But I don't know, I liked the little small moments that has made their relationship imo the most realistically written couple on tv. The Vows were so them. Only thing that disappointed me, was they had no reception or any party of sorts to celebrate with their friends and family. I Think Sheldon giving a drunk toast would of been gold.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 5

Ahhhhh, what a great scene that would be. And that little girl will be 'SMART AND BEAUTIFUL'!!!!!!:shy:

These pictures, these super special Lenny moments. This is why we love these two.  Please writers give us many more. OH....MY....GOD....YES!!!!!!!

YES TO ALL!

tumblr_mkpt3cx1FP1rstypio2_250.thumb.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

Bernadette and Howard arguably got a better wedding haha. But I don't know, I liked the little small moments that has made their relationship imo the most realistically written couple on tv. The Vows were so them. Only thing that disappointed me, was they had no reception or any party of sorts to celebrate with their friends and family. I Think Sheldon giving a drunk toast would of been gold.

Be fair, we/they had a comment section…

tv_wedding.thumb.gif.532e23d2ff68bc307f3

:icon_razz:

• Like 5

It's the happiest day of our lifes, via Skype... lol

Throughout the pilot Sheldon wore a flash t-shirt, the  same one he wears when shopping with  Penny in "Bon Voyage"

Give me a break it was nearly ten years ago lol.

Ok sorry to bring this topic up again but I have to defend Penny here on the birthday thing.....

My husband and I will be celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary in March and he STILL can't remember my birthday.  He knows it's in January but can't for the life of him remember the day.  15+ years later.

• Like 1

It's the happiest day of our lifes, via Skype... lol

Give me a break it was nearly ten years ago lol.

Sorry ! But facts are facts and these little things bother me. Plus as a fan it is a whole lot less than 10 years ago, I have to rewatch early Leonard and Penny frequently.

• Like 2

Ok sorry to bring this topic up again but I have to defend Penny here on the birthday thing.....

My husband and I will be celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary in March and he STILL can't remember my birthday.  He knows it's in January but can't for the life of him remember the day.  15+ years later.

LOL but are you defending Penny or your husband?

Back in the day...the networks nurtured shows.  The TBBT actors, in interviews, have said that the show had a slow healthy climb. Agressive promotion, a quality product and patience from the studio and network paid off for TBBT.

Now.....things have changed for new shows...it's too bad.

It was a hit right from the start. "Seinfeld' had a rough start.

24293d53330cb0adc5441980739c86d7.jpg :lol::lol: Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Lenny is different from Howard and Bernadette I don't think Lenny needed a big wedding just the two of them and that's what it was. I know people are upset because they cut away at the end but I think that was because they didn't want to reveal Penny's maiden name I know it's stupid but it's a sit com. I also think it was better because Leonard's dysfunctional family wasn't there to ruin it for them just my opinion on the matter

• Like 3

Also an argument they have been very domesticated for five seasons. Could say they are an old married couple. So a big, elborate wedding prob wasent neccessary. So the wedding just validated that. Anti climatic maybe. But as they say less is more, this perfectly describes Leonard and Penny. 

• Like 2

Also an argument they have been very domesticated for five seasons. Could say they are an old married couple. So a big, elborate wedding prob wasent neccessary. So the wedding just validated that. Anti climatic maybe. But as they say less is more, this perfectly describes Leonard and Penny. 

Yeah.  :)

200w.gif

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic