[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Loved how her voice was shaking after she said it. As was her hand. Very emotional and great job by them both, especially Kaley. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And how they were both nearly in tears as she ran down the stairs. Apparently the scene was so emotional for both of them they did it in one take. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

Loved how her voice was shaking after she said it. As was her hand. Very emotional and great job by them both, especially Kaley.

Absolutely! This scene moves me every time I see it. These special Lenny moments are very important and defining...Lenny milestones :icon_biggrin:

• Like 9

Wow, what a lovely day on this thread! Full of Lenny good memories!

tumblr_n3z3hrilCf1sl2idio1_500.thumb.gif

:)

Lenny is different from Howard and Bernadette I don't think Lenny needed a big wedding just the two of them and that's what it was. I know people are upset because they cut away at the end but I think that was because they didn't want to reveal Penny's maiden name I know it's stupid but it's a sit com. I also think it was better because Leonard's dysfunctional family wasn't there to ruin it for them just my opinion on the matter

Just want to say that I 100% agree with this, especially the part in bold! For me their wedding was very Lenny-ish. Maybe I'm one of the few thinking this, but I loved it exactly the way it was! I'm a hopeless romantic and their vows totally won my heart  :wub:

• Like 7

Wow, what a lovely day on this thread! Full of Lenny good memories!

tumblr_n3z3hrilCf1sl2idio1_500.thumb.gif

:)

Just want to say that I 100% agree with this, especially the part in bold! For me their wedding was very Lenny-ish. Maybe I'm one of the few thinking this, but I loved it exactly the way it was! I'm a hopeless romantic and their vows totally won my heart  :wub:

The only that I would change was that I wish they would have dealt with the Mandy kiss situation before the wedding that way they wouldn't have argued in the hotel room

• Like 1

I feel the same way. To me, Lenny have never been this fairy tale, over-the-top romance. It's very... real. They're not perfect, they mess up, they have problems, but they've been going strong for years now in spite of all that. 

• Like 9

I feel the same way. To me, Lenny have never been this fairy tale, over-the-top romance. It's very... real. They're not perfect, they mess up, they have problems, but they've been going strong for years now in spite of all that. 

Exactly! It was a bumby ride over the years with many ups and downs, but at least since season 6 Lenny is a stable couple. Yes, Lenny is not the fairytale perfect couple and they're still on this bumby ride. But I'm convinced their relationship (and now marriage) has such a great stability, that no matter what obstacles the writers yet have in mind to put in their way, nothing will be able to get them apart at this point Lenny is now...because they are simply meant for each other.

• Like 8

Yup. "You're my best friend" sums it up for me. Best friends make best lovers.

Like Johnny and Kaley ironically :icon_biggrin:

I think when you watch other sitcoms like HIMYM. Where you see the couples kissing, intimacy e.t.c. All the time. But BBT is fresh, as it is more about quality. You don't see them kissing all the time, but when they do it has more of a withdrawal type response, you savor it more. They reserve it for special moments. I mean in reality your not kissing your SO every day are you, mostly. So I agree Lenny has never been a over the top, romantic, love story. It is grounded and realistic. To me I find Lenny the most realistically written couple on tv. TV tends to portray relationships very like a fairytale. Lenny has always been portrayed in the most realistic way possible. Kinda more similar to Monica and Chandler tbh. Whether or not they were destined together, but it is very real. Sometimes they need to work hard on their relationship, some days really hard. But it works because they are each others best friends. They know each others faults, and they know each others strengths, So it is almost being with your self, hence why you see Penny so vulnerable in her relationship with Leonard, opposed to her other relationships, same with Leonard. So the wedding was not a surprise to me, look at all their major moments, very small and isolated.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 4

Always liked in BBT the continuity. Picutures of LEnny on the fridge. Shows it is a real relationship lol.

And to see this once this season

tumblr_md6to9I6My1qcem5ho1_500.jpgnce

Hopefully see this once this season haha

tumblr_n3sjumZ74x1t0oqv2o6_250.gif hap

Of course this well never happen again

tumblr_lw7irlXsk41r3wypto5_250.gifcaud

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

3ku11, whilst the sentiment about these two is shared, you do appreciate the irony of those two photos about continuity. Both are publicity shots and the one in the bottom right cannot exist in reality, it was all in Leonards head in "The Nervarva Annilation", his dream sequence.

• Like 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic