[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

BE funny if they actually showed some footage off the Security Cam. And see Lenny getting it on, while Sheldon fast forwards.Ahh this is not important. Howard: Leonard what is that? Pause. Penny: No No No, that's okay keep going. haha.

• Like 1

In any case their is a lot of comedy in showing the Security Cam Footage. Not just Lenny doing it on Sheldons spot haha. But other stuff. Leonard goes to the fridge and drinks milk right from the carton. Sheldon oh the horror!

• Like 3

Or Lenny accidentally "staining" Sheldon's cushion except not with paint from a paintball gun, and Sheldon discovering he has sat over the "stain" for months on end.(lol)

• Like 2

Or Lenny accidentally "staining" Sheldon's cushion except not with paint from a paintball gun, and Sheldon discovering he has sat over the "stain" for months on end.(lol)

He'll be running to the cleaners with his cushion - oh déjà vu!

Sheldon: "You know what they say: Revenge is a dish best served nude."

sheldon nude.gif

• Like 1

I would really love to see something like the Junior Professor Solution. There was that "beautiful minds" chemistry bubbling up. That's always good grounds to have Lenny solidarity played out. Rhombicosidodecahedron!!!

Edited by Waskaquebec
orthograf
  • Like 2

...and we could see, that the cuffs on Penny's costume weren't just decoration. :icon_cheesygrin:

(btw. not phonebooth but the TARDIS :icon_wink:)

Really want to see another group ensemble ep. At the comic book, see them all dress up could be fun. Next taping maybe star wars themed, so might get that wish.  

• Like 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic