[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

In any case their is a lot of comedy in showing the Security Cam Footage. Not just Lenny doing it on Sheldons spot haha. But other stuff. Leonard goes to the fridge and drinks milk right from the carton. Sheldon oh the horror!

Penny walking around naked late at night when everyone is asleep

• Like 1

Really want to see another group ensemble ep. At the comic book, see them all dress up could be fun. Next taping maybe star wars themed, so might get that wish.  

I agree on a group plot, but I want paintball.  I think it would be funny that at the end of the day that Penny would not have a hit on her and Emily would be covered in friendly fire.  Of course everyone would look at Penny in suspicion and she would just smile like a cat who just ate the bird.

• Like 4

Congratulations to Johnny and Kaley on being nominated for People's Choice Awards! Let's give them our many votes for their amazing work as Leonard and Penny!!!vote.peopleschoice.com/

imagesJohnny an dKaley PCA.jpg

Just voted!

Was having a bad morning, and jokingly asked a coworker to sing Soft Kitty to me. Boy did I get a look. Just then I came up with a great final scene for TBBT, hopefully years from now. Penny is holding a smart and beautiful baby with Leonard leaning over the bed staring lovingly at the two of them. In the background the rest of the characters are watching them smiling. They all break into Soft Kitty in a round. When they finish Leonard and Penny say I love you to each other. Fade to black.

• Like 7

That scene is funny because she is usually dragging him off for sex, but this time he is the one pulling her along, but who can blame him, she was being extremely sexy in that scene.

i love her little stumble in the hall because he is literally dragging her to the bedroom :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

I always wondered if the script demanded that look of if she did it by herself. Though the fact that the camera was on them when she gave him that look, the first is more likely

Probably but I like to go with it wasn't in the script. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I always wondered if the script demanded that look of if she did it by herself. Though the fact that the camera was on them when she gave him that look, the first is more likely

That camera, for that scene was probably on them the whole time.  In multi cams, there is one camera that sets the scene (in the views we get from Bill on taping nights, it's usually the "X" camera. The others focus on an individual or couple.  They are all taping at the same time, and then the video is edited.  That may have been an acting choice by Kaley when taping, which the editor (usually Peter Chakos) saw and edited into the scene.  Or, it could have been and acting choice in rehearsal, or called for in the script or by the director, and the editing in of that scene was planned.  

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 5

Was having a bad morning, and jokingly asked a coworker to sing Soft Kitty to me. Boy did I get a look. Just then I came up with a great final scene for TBBT, hopefully years from now. Penny is holding a smart and beautiful baby with Leonard leaning over the bed staring lovingly at the two of them. In the background the rest of the characters are watching them smiling. They all break into Soft Kitty in a round. When they finish Leonard and Penny say I love you to each other. Fade to black.

Wow, I'd totally go for that! It would recall two of the best known "symbols" of TBBT: Soft Kitty and "our babies will be smart and beautiful" line from 1x01. Last but not least, it would be an extremely sweet scene :wub:

From sneak peek:

"Penny: What did the study say about the unpopular kids later in life?

Leonard: You tell me, you woke up next to one this morning." :icon_cheesygrin:

Aww Leonard...

delightful.thumb.gif.cdea4654c1b10487b29

Damn, you are! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 7

^ Yeah that scene sounds great to finish the series for the characters. But after it fades black, it cuts to the hallway. And a hot girl moves in, and Two geeks meet her. And the shorter geek haha, says hi, and she says hi. End Credits :icon_cheesygrin:.

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic