[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

:girlumbrage:I can't believe Sheldon was going to ask Amy to marry him.

:unsure:I know. I also can't believe he watched what we did on that couch and still sits on it.

:firstmove:

That's what I thought as well. Either L&P took great care not to slide into Sheldon's spot or he cleaned the cushions every morning after they had done something "unsanitary" on it ^^

• Like 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

:girlinlove:Imo the Hofstadters were cute,funny,intimate and very married in the new episode. Loved all the wedding ring shots. Our Sweethearts look so content together.. :drinks: Penny and Sheldon love PopTarts .How cute was that bit?

And apparently he loved them so much that he had to went to the pain to hide them in a floor save, even though Penny could smell them like a bloodhound :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by son-goku5
  • Like 7

:girlinlove:Imo the Hofstadters were cute,funny,intimate and very married in the new episode. Loved all the wedding ring shots. Our Sweethearts look so content together.. :drinks: Penny and Sheldon love PopTarts .How cute was that bit?

tumblr_nwimngLF7E1u2234ho4_400.thumb.gif

These little scenes of theirs are perhaps the ones I like the most... The ones in which they are side by side, simply chuckling and joking around :wub: From this episode I got two vibes: the old and the new one! Their interactions reminded me a lot of season 3 Lenny, and at the same time they seemed so married to me... I loved that so much :) the Pop-Tart reference was just the icing on the cake xD

Edited by ShLe94
  • Like 7

tumblr_nwimngLF7E1u2234ho4_400.thumb.gif

These little scenes of theirs are perhaps the ones I like the most... The ones in which they are side by side, simply chuckling and joking around :wub: From this episode I got two vibes: the old and the new one! Their interactions remind me a lot of season 3 Lenny, and at the same time they seemed so married to me... I loved that so much :) the Pop-Tart reference was just the icing on the cake xD

11.thumb.gif.d13d99f15d2d6d0ec5af7cf0a92

15.thumb.gif.48c240c472d7bca30f327905967

:icon_biggrin:

• Like 8

Those pictures of them sitting together, make them look so together and married, it is really adorable for the Lenny shipper in me.  I like how Penny's head does a quick 90 degree turn when she talks to Leonard, she is so interested in what he has to say.  They definitely look like a team, Team Hofstadter.

you know would be cute, if the started a scene with Penny on the phone telling someone that her name was Penelope Hofstadter, then spelling HOFSTADTER to the person on the other end.

• Like 7

Ha!  Love that SRAM!  And have her get so annoyed when they screw it up!!!!

(Also, see how easy it is for them to write scenes for them together as a happy couple?  They have not been the focal point in many episodes, but there has never been a doubt that they are a unit; that they are happy; and that they are a magnificent couple!!!).....

• Like 6

PENNY: When he says things like that I just wanna hug him and make everything better.

LEONARD: My brother was mean to me, too.

PENNY: Yeah you probably had it comin'.

LOL poor Leonard.

To me that was one of the clunkers in an otherwise very good episode. After Leonard's cheese fest in 9x02 I would think Penny would give Needy Baby Leonard placating condescension. Dismissive snark was a little harsh.

Edited by Cereal Apist
  • Like 2

To me that was one of the clunkers in an otherwise very good episode. After Leonard's cheese fest in 9x02 I would think Penny would give Needy Baby Leonard placating condescension. Dismissive snark was a little harsh.

after knowing how Leonard was raised and reading Beverly's books with Leonard supplying the real story, it was completely out of character for her to respond like that.  She should have said something like 'but I already know how to comfort you' and winked at him.

• Like 3

Even though the focus wasn't Lenny, I just loved their interaction and how close they are.  They make an amazing team.  They were adorable in last night's epi!

Edited by Denise07
  • Like 6

"you probably had it comin'."

Well, at first I also thought, wow...quite a snide remark towards Leonard. Not nice at all.:nea:

But then the proverb "Teasing is a sign of affection" came into my mind. I hope it's the case here. Would definitely gave me a better feeling.:prankster:

Otherwise, a really good episode! Go Team Hofstadter. (I repeat myself) :icon_biggrin:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3

But then the proverb "Teasing is a sign of affection" came into my mind. I hope it's the case here. Would definitely gave me a better feeling.:prankster:

I never took Penny's comment as anything other than teasing. I didn't think it was mean-spirited at all. 

• Like 4

standard "old married couple" banter. Mr and Mrs Destined been thriving on that kinda talk for 25 years. Nothing to see here. Can't be all cheese and sugar. But as soon as I heard it, I thought, "Somewhere out there, a Lenny shipper just got hurt"

• Like 7

JOY: Happy visuals, happy lovely visuals of all the things Leonard and Penny did on that sofa! And another layer of deliciousness was added when I remembered from Season Five 

Orthinophobia

'that half of the dirty movies [that Leonard] owns are animated' which really makes me think that Leonard is into

hentai.

Can truly see our favorite couple indulging in a DVR or two when Penny comes in and pleasantly surprises Leonard by wearing a pink wig and a school girl's outfit and they re-enact scenes on the sofa. Oh yes. The mind goes there. 

*getting an idea for another smut scene for my story* :icon_cheesygrin:

THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD: Even though Sheldon obviously did it innocently and inadvertently, but when he realized that he was capturing video taped images of his best friend with his fiancé then wife

in flagrante delicto, 

he really should have said something but he was just silent and kept recording. And the Hofstadters took this far too graciously. I can only imagine that Penny in Season 1-3 would have punched Sheldon the face. It's a comedy, supporting Sheldon, suspend your belief -- I know, I get it. But a horrible violation like that, it just doesn't feel right that something stronger wasn't said. Or done.

But that brings me to the THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD FUN: Recordings possibly exist! 3A resident Mrs. Gunderson seems to have a bit of a 'thing' for a sexualized Leonard. Can just imagine her finding out that the recordings exist and tries to get copies from Sheldon. I like Mrs. Gunderson -- a middle aged chubby woman with a thing for sexy Leonard … hmmm … why does that feel so familiar? [Karen taps chin, deeply lost in thought, then shrugs] 

Oh well! I guess we'll never know. 

We know that she heard Penny yelling YEEHAW during her drunken night at the end of season 3. Doesn't mean she listens with gusto to whatever squeaking noises are coming from upstairs. Because I don't think Penny is deliberately loud given that Sheldon is one room away

• Like 2

standard "old married couple" banter. Mr and Mrs Destined been thriving on that kinda talk for 25 years. Nothing to see here. Can't be all cheese and sugar. But as soon as I heard it, I thought, "Somewhere out there, a Lenny shipper just got hurt"

yeah i agree, i laughed at her snarkiness lol. Its something Penny would say to Leonard, so for me was very ic. Standard banter between two ppl comfortable enough around each other. As for Penny wanting to hug Sheldon lol, she said it maternally, so whats the issue here. Boy tptb need to have a press conference. Official Statement Shenny was never real, 1x01 Lenny meet :icon_twisted:.

• Like 2

I wasn't really hurt I promise.:icon_biggrin: And I'm all for "old married couple" banter. My notion of it ran more to Penny pinching Leonard's cheek or patting his head and saying "Oh I know he was Baby," with one of her 20 different eye rolls thrown in. Being a Wisconsinite I'm all about the cheese. :icon_redface:

• Like 5

I took that as Penny seeing through Leonard's attempt to get some sweet talk out of her, hence her snarky response to him.

• Like 5

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic