[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

I took that as Penny seeing through Leonard's attempt to get some sweet talk out of her, hence her snarky response to him.

I saw that too but just didn't like it. Didn’t think it was funny as a shipper. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I took that as Penny seeing through Leonard's attempt to get some sweet talk out of her, hence her snarky response to him.

Certainly. See my post above yours to see an example of how I thought she could have gotten the same message across without the snark.

• Like 2

LOl is she susposed to say "Oh sweety I am so sorry your childhood was so bad, see audience I love him, I really do!!". I think people take Penny at face value. I took that as a sign of their maturity, she can say stuff like that and Leonard won't get all bent out of shape about it. If she said Leonard you are very bad in bed, I would LOL. It is a comedy, and some times relationships, particularly marrage are not roses and rainbows. Marrage is about hard work, it is not just holding hands, la la la drinking coffee at central perk, woops wrong show :icon_cheesygrin:.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 5

LOl is she susposed to say "Oh sweety I am so sorry your childhood was so bad, see audience I love him, I really do!!". I think people take Penny at face value. If she said Leonard you are very bad in bed, I would LOL. It is a comedy, and some times relationships, particularly marrage are not roses and rainbows. Marrage is about hard work, it is not just holding hands, la la la drinking coffee at central perk, woops wrong show :icon_cheesygrin:.

Lol. Didn't like the comment. That's all. No biggie Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I did too but as a shipper. It was fucked up.

:)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I do admit too, the writers tend to give Penny lines, where she feels sorry for Sheldon, and is snarky towards Leonard. Be good some times if Penny goes aww to Leonard too haha.

• Like 1

I do admit too, the writers tend to give Penny lines, where she feels sorry for Sheldon, and is snarky towards Leonard. Be good some times if Penny goes aww to Leonard too haha.

True dat. But it wouldn't be funny so yeah I see where they are coming from. Or do I. Lol Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

standard "old married couple" banter. Mr and Mrs Destined been thriving on that kinda talk for 25 years. Nothing to see here. Can't be all cheese and sugar. But as soon as I heard it, I thought, "Somewhere out there, a Lenny shipper just got hurt"

*Raises hand*

• Like 7

LOl is she susposed to say "Oh sweety I am so sorry your childhood was so bad, see audience I love him, I really do!!". I think people take Penny at face value. I took that as a sign of their maturity, she can say stuff like that and Leonard won't get all bent out of shape about it. If she said Leonard you are very bad in bed, I would LOL. It is a comedy, and some times relationships, particularly marrage are not roses and rainbows. Marrage is about hard work, it is not just holding hands, la la la drinking coffee at central perk, woops wrong show :icon_cheesygrin:.

Remember Leonard tends to use his bad childhood to get Penny to feel sorry for him in Season 6 I think she had sex with him every time he brought it up usually to get out of something he didn't want to do so Leonard manipulated her and I think she remembers that doesn't mean that she not in love with him she is but Penny knows how he operates now just my opinion

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 4

Ok I guess we are not going to know what Lenny did on that couch guess I have to wait for the naughty fanfiction version of what we don't see on the show. I wonder if Sheldon took the cushions to the same dry cleaners he did when Howard sat naked in his spot:icon_razz:

Ok I guess we are not going to know what Lenny did on that couch guess I have to wait for the naughty fanfiction version of what we don't see on the show. I wonder if Sheldon took the cushions to the same dry cleaners he did when Howard sat naked in his spot:icon_razz:

I'll do my best :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

Married couple banter, that's it. These comments somehow belong to Penny. And after all these years Leonard knows how to take them. :shy:

Absolutely yes! I guess it's been part of their relationship since they were just friends... Personally, I've always enjoyed this dynamics of theirs: she's the cool kid here, they both know and joke about it. It simply is Lenny's routine ;) Remember the egg nog?

Bath12.thumb.jpg.91878d3ad4764cd12e1d548

L: -Smooth. P: -Smoother than you! LOL

standard "old married couple" banter. Mr and Mrs Destined been thriving on that kinda talk for 25 years. Nothing to see here. Can't be all cheese and sugar. But as soon as I heard it, I thought, "Somewhere out there, a Lenny shipper just got hurt"

Very true and lovely post <333

I would prefer them both holding a pillow over his face, but not all dreams come true.

You made me ROFLOL! I mean, I love Shelly, but sometimes he would deserve something like this:

TBBT_gif.thumb.gif.9af275eddbed2665f18aa         :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

I love your stories I am sure you will do a great job and in the November 19th episode you will have another subject to write about Lenny when Leonard becomes the naughty carrot

Can't wait to see penny's expression when Leonard is grinding against her. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic