[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Can I just say without getting OT. I really want a Lenny centric ep pretty soon. Show getting too Sheldon and Shamy heavy for me. Need some relief.

I think your right imo. But i think it's mainly going to be shamy this season Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Unhappily stuck at work but happily, I cannot get the idea out of my head that maybe some of Sheldon's 'What Aqua Man Saw' recordings of Leonard's and Penny's 'Sex and the Sofa' may exist! 

What if the guys got robbed again and Sheldon provides the videos to the cops and all they see is Leonard and Penny going at it bunnies! I know, I know! Kind of implausible as obviously they would curb their activities knowing that Aqua Man was still standing guard but fun thoughts, fun thoughts.

• Like 2

Unhappily stuck at work but happily, I cannot get the idea out of my head that maybe some of Sheldon's 'What Aqua Man Saw' recordings of Leonard's and Penny's 'Sex and the Sofa' may exist! 

What if the guys got robbed again and Sheldon provides the videos to the cops and all they see is Leonard and Penny going at it bunnies! I know, I know! Kind of implausible as obviously they would curb their activities knowing that Aqua Man was still standing guard but fun thoughts, fun thoughts.

I'm figuratively passing you a glass of iced water. Lol. 

• Like 1

I would hope they would see the comic potential of an episode of Penny, Leonard and Sheldon trying to co-exist in 4A.  Sheldon would complain like hell over Penny's habits and they could respond that they could just move over to 4B if he wants.  I still want to see a scene with Sheldon holding a pair of Penny's lacy thongs or bra, with that grasping arm he tried to get the ring from Penny's neck, walking out of the bathroom yelling 'Leonard.'

also I think a pregnancy scare episode would be great and very IC for the Hofstadters.  Penny already has been uncertain before and taken tests, so what if this time she got two positives and two negatives, therefore having to go to the doctor and waiting several days for the results.  Penny and Leonard would  both freak, it would be really funny, and in the end, when the test comes out negative, they could show them both disappointed in the tag scene.

• Like 5

I would hope they would see the comic potential of an episode of Penny, Leonard and Sheldon trying to co-exist in 4A.  Sheldon would complain like hell over Penny's habits and they could respond that they could just move over to 4B if he wants.  I still want to see a scene with Sheldon holding a pair of Penny's lacy thongs or bra, with that grasping arm he tried to get the ring from Penny's neck, walking out of the bathroom yelling 'Leonard.'

That would be a great tag scene at the end of one episode. A shout of Leonard like the one he did at the end of the time machine episode. But it would have to be a thong or pantie, since he already "handled" her bra without issue when he tried to make Amy jealous.

also I think a pregnancy scare episode would be great and very IC for the Hofstadters.  Penny already has been uncertain before and taken tests, so what if this time she got two positives and two negatives, therefore having to go to the doctor and waiting several days for the results.  Penny and Leonard would  both freak, it would be really funny, and in the end, when the test comes out negative, they could show them both disappointed in the tag scene.

Could be the final scene for the season 9 finale. Sheldon goes into his bathroom at night and sees a positive pregnancy test on the sink and of course gets a panicked look on his face

• Like 1

That would be a great tag scene at the end of one episode. A shout of Leonard like the one he did at the end of the time machine episode. But it would have to be a thong or pantie, since he already "handled" her bra without issue when he tried to make Amy jealous.

Could be the final scene for the season 9 finale. Sheldon goes into his bathroom at night and sees a positive pregnancy test on the sink and of course gets a panicked look on his face

i like the idea of the last scene in season 9, of course you know that would drive every Lenny shipper nuts over the summer wondering if Penny was pregnant.

Yes, it would be very funny! Since the writers keep making them live together, at least they could be creative and give us some comedy gold! Just like their interactions in season 3 that I've always found extremely hilarious! I like your ideas very much, BTW :good: especially the one with the grasping arm! It totally reminded me of this:

old_00109.thumb.gif.80ededd92ab8b5da14a2  LOL

As for the pregnancy scare, I 100% agree with son-goku! It would be a great cliffhanger and the expression on Sheldon's face at the thought of a baby crying all day and crawling around the apartment would be priceless! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

Sheldon had that punch coming since the pilot lol. One of my fav moments of the series, it made Penny so much hotter haha. So much sexual tension between Shenny their oh my :icon_biggrin:. But yeah their would some good comedy potential, unfortunately until that thing called Shamy is resolved, it is going to be Dramaville all season.

• Like 1

Yes, it would be very funny! Since the writers keep making them live together, at least they could be creative and give us some comedy gold! Just like their interactions in season 3 that I've always found extremely hilarious! 

the season 3 stuff was great and they should do something similar but different, Penny and Leonard are married.  Sheldon should now be exposed to PDA, Penny's messiness, unauthorized bathroom breaks, refrigerator disasters, people sitting in his spot, noises from the Hofstadter bedroom and etc., etc., etc.....  The Hofstadters will have to deal with a big whinny baby, who complains all the time, will walk in on them in their bedroom and in the bathroom, and will put them down all the time.  If they can't find comedy in that, the writers need to find new jobs.

• Like 7

That would be good if this season Lenny had a separate plot, and went to Nebraska for Christmas. Also makes logistical sense, as they are now married. So meeting the family and all. We all know last season on VD, Lenny got a phone call and that was that lol. Season Hate :D. Lenny after being diminished to a small spot on the BBT universe. They are showing to be a lot more clearer then they were last season, comeback of sorts. The universe in this show has always been connected in a science term, by the atoms and nuetrons, and the relationships that surround it. Lenny are the atoms and nuetrons haha. I don't expect Lenny to be the forefront of the show like they were in S3. Their is four couples now, so they are no longer an event. But I am looking forward to the grinding ep haha. But the writers prob haven't done it so far, because they cannot cater to everyone 20 minutes a week.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

Yes, indeed. I always wonder why the writers don't see this potential. Penny's family, Leonards's family...there would be so much material for some funny storylines.

But family means more actors and an episode in Nebraska means either a set rework or a location shoot, both of which are expensive. Come to think of it, only two of the entire group have had both parents introduced, Raj and Bernadette.

But family means more actors and an episode in Nebraska means either a set rework or a location shoot, both of which are expensive. Come to think of it, only two of the entire group have had both parents introduced, Raj and Bernadette.

Yeah I don't think people realize, their is a lot of logistics that go in behind "special" episodes. It is easy to sit here, and criticize the writers haha. But their are a lot of constraints that they need to consider. The production value of course, it is probably to expensive to do a set rework. Hence why they only do these kinda episodes once or twice a year. Also the availability of the actors.

Edited by 3ku11

I'm sure they can afford it with the shit load of $ the show is making. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Yeah but I Think their are more logistical problems, I don't think it is necessarily about money. But I can see them doing an ep like that this season. I know Friends back in the day did an ep in London. So it's not like BBT coulden't do an ep off set hypothetically speaking.

• Like 3

Yeah but I Think their are more logistical problems, I don't think it is necessarily about money. But I can see them doing an ep like that this season. I know Friends back in the day did an ep in London. So it's not like BBT coulden't do an ep off set hypothetically speaking.

I guess availability of actors could be a problem and the writers not planning episodes far ahead. Ìt could work if they did once in a while. One of the reasons I liked friends was the way the writer's treated the characters and couples equally unlike bbt. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic