[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

I guess availability of actors could be a problem and the writers not planning episodes far ahead. Ìt could work if they did once in a while. One of the reasons I liked friends was the way the writer's treated the characters and couples equally unlike

bbt

. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Usually, they plan for guests (like Bernadettes father) for a number of episodes and sometimes they tape them out of order to fit the schedule of the guest actor.

Yeah but I Think their are more logistical problems, I don't think it is necessarily about money. But I can see them doing an ep like that this season. I know Friends back in the day did an ep in London. So it's not like BBT coulden't do an ep off set hypothetically speaking.

According to the taping reports, the next episode appears to be such a location shoot, at a restaurant and at night.

• Like 1

Usually, they plan for guests (like Bernadettes father) for a number of episodes and sometimes they tape them out of order to fit the schedule of the guest actor.

According to the taping reports, the next episode appears to be such a location shoot, at a restaurant and at night.

Lenny date night :icon_cheesygrin:. I think that's the ep where Leonard/Penny/Bernadette spy on Amys date. The TR on Wednesday (For me) well see.

Edited by 3ku11

Lenny date night :icon_cheesygrin:. I think that's the ep where Leonard/Penny/Bernadette spy on Amys date. The TR on Wednesday (For me) well see.

You should be so lucky. Spying on Amy & her date because Lenny have nothing better to do now they are married. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

That shoot wasn't that big of deal.  The back lot at Warner Brothers is basically out the back door of Stage 25.  

Yeah those three actors that get one million an episode isn't stretching the budget at all. [/sarcasm]

Obviously of they pay them 1 million per episode is because they are making tons more. You don't actually think it's because they like them do you?

Yeah those three actors that get one million an episode isn't stretching the budget at all. [/sarcasm]

Cast salaries are probably budgeted separately rather than being part of the production budget, but that's only a guess

Cast salaries are probably budgeted separately rather than being part of the production budget, but that's only a guess

Yeah, usually the network is heavily involved in paying big parts of the actor salaries. 

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 1

Lenny have a dinner at 4B. Sheldon well prob derail things haha, but cannot control everything. And invite their families haha. Penny's Dad, Leonard's Mother (Depending on availability of the actress of course), Leonard's father. Sheldon's Mother possibly.

Yeah, I too think the biggest problem with getting their families together is the actors availability.  Both Christine's and Keith's schedule (Christine already being on another show full time.  Don't know what Keith's doing these days) plus whatever actors they have set to play Penny's mom & Leonards dad.  That's four (4) non-regular characters schedules you have to work around.  I'd imagine it's damn near impossible.

• Like 2

Yeah, I too think the biggest problem with getting their families together is the actors availability.  Both Christine's and Keith's schedule (Christine already being on another show full time.  Don't know what Keith's doing these days) plus whatever actors they have set to play Penny's mom & Leonards dad.  That's four (4) non-regular characters schedules you have to work around.  I'd imagine it's damn near impossible.

given the 20 min episode length and other charectors plots included in it 4 guest stars at once would be wasted each would get minimal screen time/lines penny's mom and Leonard's dad and his waitress should be seperate episodes

I think John Goodman should play his dad.... Another Roseann alum.... and Sarah Chalke can play Penny's sister :icon_razz:

• Like 2

Wait, Penny has a sister?  

Personally im eager to see Penny's troubled brother.  He doesn't even have to be a famous actor just some handsome but scruffy young guy.  He could cause conflict, maybe Leonard finds him charming, but Penny knows he's pulling s scam.

On 10.11.2015 at 4:34 PM, ShLe94 said:

Hey, guys... Would you mind if I change the subject a little and recall why we fell in love with the Hofstadters?

I just thought it could be a good way to wish you a happy taping day :icon_redface:

OMG! Hurry up!

:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

Because Kaley wants Lisa Kudtow, I think they should cast someone who would pass for Leonard's father and would be easy to call back.  Lisa could then be the waitress girlfriend or even new wife, which would make her Penny's step mother-in-law.  Lisa would probably steal her scenes and she wouldn't necessary have to return again.  I think it is much easier to get one big name, since there is only one schedule to work around, than trying to get several big names the feat the same time.

Wait, Penny has a sister?  

Yes, Penny has a sister. We don't know her name, but we know she's married and shot her husband while they were both drunk. :hunter:We also know, that she gave Penny her first bikini wax. For that she used melted wax crayons and duct tape. :shout:

• Like 5

Yes, Penny has a sister. We don't know her name, but we know she's married and shot her husband while they were both drunk. :hunter:We also know, that she gave Penny her first bikini wax. For that she used melted wax crayons and duct tape. :shout:

I also presume she is the mother of Penny's teenage nephew?

• Like 1

And that her water had broken just before she could dance with Wyatt at her wedding! LOL 

I also presume she is the mother of Penny's teenage nephew?

I really think so, but nothing has been confirmed so far!

I'd just as soon Beverly stay far, far away from the newlyweds.:girlwitch:She's too toxic for me.

I so agree with you on this! She's comedy gold, but I haven't understood if she likes their relationship or not yet. Knowing how she acts especially towards Leonard, it would be better if she stayed away from Lenny ATM... JMO

• Like 4

Hey, guys... Would you mind if I change the subject a little and recall why we fell in love with the Hofstadters?

-leonard-penny-leonard-penny-27328288-25                   tumblr_lw7irlXsk41r3wypto4_250.thumb.gif                    tumblr_lra0g2LBgu1qj74sxo6_250.thumb.gif           tumblr_m2p5x7j9A61qcqbdbo1_r1_500.thumb. 1st-kiss-pennyleo.thumb.gif.ac6864f8a783

I just thought it could be a good way to wish you a happy taping day :icon_redface:

I guess I fell in love with lenny because of Kaley. I remembered her from 8 Simple Rules to date my daughter. But then Leonard and Penny just drew me in with their chemistry and the way they tried to hide their feelings from each other but couldn't stay away. I guess I just wanted to see them together because from day one I wanted them to be each others soul mate.and the way Leonard never gave up on her is what love is all about. Unconditional. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic