[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

<snip> then Leonard and Penny just drew me in with their chemistry and the way they tried to hide their feelings from each other but couldn't stay away. I guess I just wanted to see them together because from day one I wanted them to be each others soul mate.and the way Leonard never gave up on her is what love is all about. Unconditional. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

tumblr_inline_mwokxt92bu1r3mxc5.thumb.gi    

:tender: 

• Like 3

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

I'd kinda like to see Beverly back to give Leonard a hard time as usual, only this time Penny will rip her a new one and throw her out. Let her know who the real Mrs. Hofstadter is in their home.

I fell in love with Leonard and Penny because the writers made it clear from the start that they both fell for each other. It wasn't just the nerdy guy pining after the pretty girl for several seasons. When Penny had that big smile on her face after she learned it didn't work out with Leonard and Leslie, I loved that. And that was episode 5 (!). I love that the writers didn't act like Leonard wasn't worthy of Penny just because she was gorgeous and popular. The fact that they even had Penny be insecure about dating Leonard because she felt she wasn't good enough for him was great, because it wasn't just the nerdy, socially awkward character having doubts and feeling insecure, it was both of them. That's why their relationship has always felt really balanced to me and I loved how they addressed that again in 9x02. 

Yes, absolutely!

old_0084.thumb.gif.be56aa52de98b37dd0902

:icon_razz:

• Like 6

That is the thing about them, it was not just that Leonard pursued her, she dangled the carrot in front of him the whole time, she wanted him to pursue her.  In the first couple seasons it was always where is Leonard, is Leonard here and all those kisses on the cheek and mouth.

• Like 8

That is the thing about them, it was not just that Leonard pursued her, she dangled the carrot in front of him the whole time, she wanted him to pursue her.  In the first couple seasons it was always where is Leonard, is Leonard here and all those kisses on the cheek and mouth.

And she still remains the only girl he has ever chased and build up the confidence to ask out. All the others girls chased him. The moment they met they knew it was destiny no matter how hard they tried to deny it. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

D'awwww that sneak peek. Sheldon greets them as "Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter". Hell yeah.

Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

sounds good.  I still want a scene where she is on the phone spelling 'Hofstadter' to someone.

• Like 4

Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

sounds good.  I still want a scene where she is on the phone spelling 'Hofstadter' to someone.

Yeah me too. They stole each others hearts and now they are keeping it forever as Dr and Mrs Hofstadter. : ) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I always wondered if they could have pulled off that lime kiss the way they did if they hadn't been dating in real life during that time.

Feature film  and stage actors are sometimes quite intimate - but this was a first for sitcom I think. I didn't expect that the actors  were an item before, but I already really believed in L/P prior. I just thought it was a very committed performance. I didn't need to think about the actors, really. All I needed to know about them came from what was on screen. The actors could have been gay or married to others, and I still would have believed in their performances. Because... acting. :) 

If only they can act up like that again occasionally- show the commitment again. I'd be happy to see that back. I once noted that I thought S8 was so flat for L/P because of external, less liberal, cultural politics. But I think it was the opposite of foreign issues. The direction and performance is apparently informed by the actor's lived experience. Leonard and Penny are supposed to be soul mates and dead hot for each other. I wish they would let that creep back in a little more overtly - if only just to show that going nuts for your lover doesn't stop at the chapel. They actually have a licence for that stuff now. 

• Like 5

D'awwww that sneak peek. Sheldon greets them as "Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter". Hell yeah.

As soon as I read this, I just had to run off and find the Sneak Peeks! 

Dr and Mrs Hofstader! HELLS YEAH! 

Like too that Leonard is such a BAD BOY! Making French Toast on oatmeal day! BREAKING THE LAW! BREAKING THE LAW! Go Leonard! Go on and show your bad ol' self! 

Whateverbadasssaysbreakthelawandscrewtheroomateagreementsay what!

[Leonard looks perplexed and a tad confused] 'What?"

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! 

• Like 9

Ohhh Sheldon greets them as Mr and Mrs Hofstadter. That makes them official! That's a joyful moment. Bad enough he derailed their wedding, but I am not getting into that as this a supporting thread,  I would find it funny if Penny tried to explain Hofstadter. I think their is a lot of funny potential with Lenny as a married couple. Unfortunately the writers seem to have amnesia when it comes to them.

• Like 1

Geez with a clip in which Penny talks about something falling out of her shirt on the page, I'm supposed to look at another clip and care what comes out of Sheldon's mouth? You're askin' a lot from me! :buba:

• Like 1

I don't understand why its awww that Sheldon greeted them as that? What they are sudenlly validated as a married couple, because Sheldon refered to them as that, get outta here.

It's not WHO mentioned their marital status, but that their marital status was mentioned.  That's the awww part.  Magilla Gorilla could have said it for all I care...

• Like 3

Just curious, would you all be angry if Sheldon never referred to them as Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter?

Serious question on my part.

I would comment on a serious answer but as usual my post gets deleted. So..... Sorry. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I would comment on a serious answer but as usual my post gets deleted. So..... Sorry. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Your post got moved because of the negative comments about the member of another ship.  If you want to answer, and the comment is derogatory toward another ship or member of that ship, post it in Shipping Lanes and it will more than likely left there.  Another post has been moved.

Edited by Tensor

OMG YES!!! They are called like that for the very first time! Those words together have a beautiful sound! :girlinlove:

And now... Maybe mine is an unpopular opinion, but... who cares? :p

It's not WHO mentioned their marital status, but that their marital status was mentioned.  That's the awww part.  Magilla Gorilla could have said it for all I care...

This ^^^ You nailed it! :good:

001b1sg3.thumb.gif.05f36d6b46ee11d6cb786

• Like 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic