[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

D'awwww that sneak peek. Sheldon greets them as "Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter". Hell yeah.

If I remember right it was oatmeal day in Season 3 when Penny made French toast and was dancing in the kitchen I think Leonard should have danced for her in the clip

• Like 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

OMG YES!!! They are called like that for the very first time! Those words together have a beautiful sound! :girlinlove:

And now... Maybe mine is an unpopular opinion, but... who cares? :p

This ^^^ You nailed it! :good:

001b1sg3.thumb.gif.05f36d6b46ee11d6cb786

No she didn't nail it, once again another Sheldon Apologist. I don't like some of you diss someones post behind their back, it is really petty.

• Like 1

I would most like to see Leonard and his father  develop an adult relationship and discover that they are alike in many ways and bond a little:drinks: I'd just as soon Beverly stay far, far away from the newlyweds.:girlwitch:She's too toxic for me.

OMG, yes!!!! I'd love that, and also them "comparing notes" on how Beverly screwed up both of their lives.

Just curious, would you all be angry if Sheldon never referred to them as Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter?

Serious question on my part.

Serious answer: I really couldn't care less.

• Like 3

If I remember right it was oatmeal day in Season 3 when Penny made French toast and was dancing in the kitchen I think Leonard should have danced for her in the clip

old_0052.thumb.gif.d39a0e9ef5e52b6375ab2

Oh yeah, but we’ll watching him furthermore as a dancing carrot…:icon_razz:

• Like 5

That's coming up shortly, but it's not breakfast he's cooking.  

In the taping, Lenny had a supporting role. Responding to Sheldon singing a song haha. But that is okay, they get a pretty good one ep before it. Cannot wait for that episode Leonard grinding on Penny :icon_cheesygrin:.

• Like 2

In the taping, Lenny had a supporting role. Responding to Sheldon singing a song haha. But that is okay, they get a pretty good one ep before it. Cannot wait for that episode Leonard grinding on Penny :icon_cheesygrin:.

I have a sense that you will be disappointed. to me it sounds better than what it's going to look like. still it wasn't a major part of the episode as The Shsmy episode tonight.

I have a sense that you will be disappointed. to me it sounds better than what it's going to look like. still it wasn't a major part of the episode as The Shsmy episode tonight.

Cynical! haha. People at the taping said it was hilarious, so I am willing to trust that. But well see.

Edited by 3ku11

Cynical! haha. People at the taping said it was hilarious, so I am willing to trust that. But well see.

I m not disagreeing it funny. But in the taping tonight it looks Lenny's only scene is in the apartment with Sheldon

I m not disagreeing it funny. But in the taping tonight it looks Lenny's only scene is in the apartment with Sheldon

Well yeah looks like Lenny well be having a supporting role currently. Even in the grinding ep. But now the Shamy Storyline seems resolved. Well see if anything changes.

Speaking of changes. What about the living arrangements, now that the Shamy breakup seems to be resolved. A rearrangement in this case would be due.

But somehow I doubt, that there will be a change any time soon.

• Like 1

Speaking of changes. What about the living arrangements, now that the Shamy breakup seems to be resolved. A rearrangement in this case would be due.

But somehow I doubt, that there will be a change any time soon.

I think having Leonard/Penny and Sheldon/Amy live across from each other could create a new interesting dynamic.

• Like 3

I view the Shamy resolution as a positive step for Penny and her slutty dancing carrot!:icon_biggrin: Hopefully living arrangements can be resolved soon and the whole TBBT universe can live angst free for a while. Fun, light hearted episodes, PLEASE!!!!

Edited by 4everlenny
  • Like 6

I see Leonard moving in with Penny soon. And Amy moves in with Sheldon. So yeah I agree a fresh new dynamic would be what is needed at this stage. Now we well see hopefully light hearted, fluffy episodes. A lot of comedy with Lenny living together. I can see Shamy knocking on the door, and they hear giggling, and Lenny are in the shower haha. Or Penny on the phone trying to spell Hofstadter to her family.

• Like 1

I see Leonard moving in with Penny soon. And Amy moves in with Sheldon. So yeah I agree a fresh new dynamic would be what is needed at this stage. Now we well see hopefully light hearted, fluffy episodes. A lot of comedy with Lenny living together. I can see Shamy knocking on the door, and they hear giggling, and Lenny are in the shower haha. Or Penny on the phone trying to spell Hofstadter to her family.

Leonard and Penny are already living together. It's just that they're living part time with Sheldon too. What I really would like to know is if Penny actually signed the new roommate agreement Sheldon said he would write when they agreed to live with him part time

Leonard and Penny are already living together. It's just that they're living part time with Sheldon too. What I really would like to know is if Penny actually signed the new roommate agreement Sheldon said he would write when they agreed to live with him part time

Or when Sheldon.agreed to.live with them. I dont think its relevant anymore. And Lenny arent really living together, situtation really no different to last season. So good now Sheldon fully comminted to Amy now. Leonard officially moves in 4B, and Amy 4A. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, No Regrets said:

I think having Leonard/Penny and Sheldon/Amy live across from each other could create a new interesting dynamic.

The thing that disturbs me is, I think all of us understood there was some comedy gold of having Sheldon adjust to Penny now living in 4A with Leonard, definitely one maybe two episodes worth.  The writers missing that is disturbing, are they writing comedy this season or what?  If they just move the Hofstadters back in 4B, them just being in 4A this whole time to be Sheldons straight men, I am really going to be disappointed in the show.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

The thing that disturbs me is, I think all of us understood there was some comedy gold of having Sheldon adjust to Penny now living in 4A with Leonard, definitely one maybe two episodes worth.  The writers missing that is disturbing, are they writing comedy this season or what?  If they just move the Hofstadters back in 4B, them just being in 4A this whole time to be Sheldons straight men, I am really going to be disappointed in the show.

Bolded part...1000% agree.  Unfortunately it does seem like that is all Lenny is nowadays...

22 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I'm afraid it going to continue. It's all about Sheldon no one else will get a sniff in. One main character now and everyone else just secondary.

Hmmmm.........

new_0015.gif.693bad067cc6a986ffe3a76d3f1

:icon_rolleyes:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

I'd rather have them being a happily married couple in the background than Lenny relationship drama just for the sake of it in the foreground.

I'm of a different opinion. I am happier when L/P are not carrying water, regardless of how gracefully they do it. If they become background and not centre stage for more of the time... then I'll just have more to be ticked off about.  Because they are interesting. Season four was great. It was highly engaging. The show tried to emulate that recently, and they bailed after less than half a season because it was just recursive....

Of course the tyranny of the majority is a real thing. The market has spoken, so sure, background it may be. :) 

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Nogravitasatall said:

I'm of a different opinion. I am happier when L/P are not carrying water, regardless of how gracefully they do it. If they become background and not centre stage for more of the time... then I'll just have more to be ticked off about.  Because they are interesting. Season four was great. It was highly engaging. The show tried to emulate that recently, and they bailed after less than half a season because it was just recursive....

Of course the tyranny of the majority is a real thing. The market has spoken, so sure, background it may be. :) 

I sincerely hope relationship drama or scenery are not the only options the writers think they have for Lenny.

• Like 5

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic