[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Well Leonard said it was just kissing. Look the writers just brought up some artificial angst, as a plot device to drag out the wedding. Lenny were never going to get married in vegas, even though I said they might, second thoughts unlikely. Their was no indicator their was more to it, if Leonard brought up why hold back on the details, he said their was kissing, and I am inclined to beleive that's where the story ends. 

I do not think they will get married in Vegas either.  Leonard bringing that up is just another excuse to delay it. But we don't know what they have in mind. 

I was just using that as a example of Cheating I didn't mean that Leonard  did cheat and was not the whole story  but in response to shamy people who thought Leonard cheated. The only thing Leonard is guilty of is dishonesty...  for now anyway. 

I am starting to think more and more the final episode will be when they marry. 

• Like 1

I do not think they will get married in Vegas either.  Leonard bringing that up is just another excuse to delay it. But we don't know what they have in mind. 

I was just using that as a example of Cheating I didn't mean that Leonard  did cheat and was not the whole story  but in response to shamy people who thought Leonard cheated. The only thing Leonard is guilty of is dishonesty...  for now anyway. 

I am starting to think more and more the final episode will be when they marry

A wedding at the Final episode implies fairy tale finish where they live Happily ever after. But life isn't a fairy Tale. There is a lot of Comedy left when they are married. Think of just the reaction from Sheldon and Living arrangements. 

As for cheating, I don't see it as a big Issue. Over the years they have both had a several Lovers that the other Knew about. Neigh one is a virgin by any means. Penny cheered Lenard on to Bed the Rich Lady that was donating big money to the University.   Penny married Sack and Bedded Raj. 

A wedding at the Final episode implies fairy tale finish where they live Happily ever after. But life isn't a fairy Tale. There is a lot of Comedy left when they are married. Think of just the reaction from Sheldon and Living arrangements. 

As for cheating, I don't see it as a big Issue. Over the years they have both had a several Lovers that the other Knew about. Neigh one is a virgin by any means. Penny cheered Lenard on to Bed the Rich Lady that was donating big money to the University.   Penny married Sack and Bedded Raj. 

They were Friends during all of those Episodes you mention. Penny would have had no right to get mad during those times. Leonard would have had a right after that 'incident' They were dating in Season 6 and 7. Big difference Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah maybe they might get as far as I do, and both back out. 

that would be pretty harsh if one of them backed out at the alter, it would make that person look like an ass.  Now if they both started talking to each other and both agreed they should wait, that would not trash either one of them.  They will however have to answer questions when they get back because you know Sheldon will tell everything he knows.

• Like 2

that would be pretty harsh if one of them backed out at the alter, it would make that person look like an ass.  Now if they both started talking to each other and both agreed they should wait, that would not trash either one of them.  They will however have to answer questions when they get back because you know Sheldon will tell everything he knows.

Not necessarily.  He has to deal with his situation with Amy so I think right now (or rather a few hours later), Lenny & their VEGAS wedding is the furthest thing from his mind.

Positive vibe...The 43 Peculiarity is on locally here right now(Pittsburgh area)!

You're the one I'm with, you know I love you...

Happy Lenny Thoughts!

Just so you know is one of my fav scenes the series. I miss s6 Lenny haha. 

• Like 2

Positive vibe...The 43 Peculiarity is on locally here right now(Pittsburgh area)!

You're the one I'm with, you know I love you...

Happy Lenny Thoughts!

It was also on here in Chicago too. Watch for the deep breath Penny/Kaley takes before she tells Leonard that he will start crying and so will she, and then runs down the stairs. She is about to cry for real.

• Like 5

Nearly 9:30 a.m. on the west coast.  I wonder what time people will begin to arrive for the FIRST TABLE READ OF SEASON 9?  I imagine it will sort of be like the first day of school:  "how was your summer?"  "oh you look so great! nice tan!"  I also wonder if all the writers and producers and not only those working on episode 9.1 will be there and if there will be any discussion on an overview of the upcoming season?  

A new season and hope springs eternal!!!  Looking forward to sweetness and wonderfulness for Penny & Leonard! 

• Like 5

It was also on here in Chicago too. Watch for the deep breath Penny/Kaley takes before she tells Leonard that he will start crying and so will she, and then runs down the stairs. She is about to cry for real.

Yeah Kaley cried when she read th scrip lol. I think they shot it all in one take. So its really Kaley crying not Penny. Shes a huge Lenny shipper tho haha. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Yeah Kaley cried when she read th scrip lol. I think they shot it all in one take. So its really Kaley crying not Penny. Shes a huge Lenny shipper tho haha. 

I either read or heard her say when she did that scene she really felt like Penny telling Leonard she loved him and it felt like it was just the two of them.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic