[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

29 minutes ago, SRAM said:

OMG Leonard looks so funny.

tonights episode Leonard and Penny acted so married it was actually fun to watch them and their banter.  I liked how in the morning they were just comfortable in their pajamas in the kitchen.  They just seem so natural together.

Lenny breakfast! Let's get Strawberry going - Lenny breakfast :)

It's nice to see Penny and Leonard being able to be together and still see other plots possible on the show. No need to martyrise them in order to have a story. Now, Proton will reappear - that's funny. I'd like to see the Mythbusters meet Leonard or even Leonard have scenes where he talks about the LHCb collaboration (Large Hadron Collider) and famous scientists that took part in it. I like Leonard sciency, inspiring stuff and - especially - Penny feeling proud of her poptart.

220px-BosonFusion-Higgs.svg.png

• Like 7

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

They just broadcast 9.05 here, so I have way yet to go before this.  Something to which I can look forward. Because who doesn't love cross-dressing. hehehe  BTW the Shelnard in "Helium" was funny. The guest star was great - he was pretty grim in Justified. Was there any L/P? I didnt notice it. But anyway. 19 eps still to come.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Love the Sneak Peek we were given of Leonard in the hot, sexy, little orange number! But what an embarrassing faux pas on Leonard's part! Socks?! Really?! He should have paired that hot little number with a pair of strappy heels! 

I think those socks are a Leonard thing. Remember, it was only in season 8 where Penny convinced to take them off during sex ^^

When Lenny were walking up the stairs. They felt like such equals. They just know each other so well. After all the years of watching Leonard pine after her, and Penny's character development, good to see. Loving how they are writing them this season. The first scene, so realistic.

• Like 1

^^^

Yeah. I know. I was just making a joke. As in the 'faux pas' was that he was wearing socks while completely overlooking the issue that he even put on the lingerie in the first place. 

Oh, well. I guess if you have to explain it, it's not funny.

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Great lenny moments. Enjoyed the Hofstadters very United. But I wish penny stop showing off in front of her friends. And stick up for him.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I don't think their was anything I saw in this episode, that required Penny standing up for Leonard. Other then light hearted banter. Leonard's a big boy its harmless imo.

• Like 3

Posted this on the episode thread but wanted to put it here.  Captured from my TV...

WP_20151112_001.thumb.jpg.7ddc441fd4ecc566232d28d60a4cae02.jpg

Lol. I see now why penny hated it. Leonard really has no taste. Lol. If my girlfriend wore that I would kick her out of bed. :)

If Penny showed up to my bed in that, I would definitely not kick her out, and I think Leonard thought that too, not giving much thought to color.

i think those scenes in the car where not about Penny not defending Leonard, it was more about two wives ragging on their Husbands, it was just Howard wasn't there so Leonard got most of it.

• Like 3

If Penny showed up to my bed in that, I would definitely not kick her out, and I think Leonard thought that too, not giving much thought to color.

i think those scenes in the car where not about Penny not defending Leonard, it was more about two wives ragging on their Husbands, it was just Howard wasn't there so Leonard got most of it.

Ummmmmm now you mentioned penny. Let me think.... nope not having it. I'll kick her out of bed too. Lol. Wasn't cool that she was going to let bernadette drive off without him. : ( my only hang up with the episode.

• Like 1

Watching next week's Sneak Peek again and there's something I didn't notice from last night when I watched it. When Leonard sashays out in the flouncy little orange number, he says 'Hi, Lover!'

A 'Hi, Lover!' between Leonard and Penny. Why it positively tickles me ... a bright shade of flouncy orange!

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Ummmmmm now you mentioned penny. Let me think.... nope not having it. I'll kick her out of bed too. Lol. Wasn't cool that she was going to let bernadette drive off without him. : ( my only hang up with the episode.

There was banter between Bernadette and Penny, ragging on husbands, especially Leonard since he was right there, but I got the sense that Bernadette was in control of everything, her idea, her car, her spy stuff, and her actually taking video.  Didn't Penny make a remark basically saying her having all that stuff was creepy?  Also she didn't actually respond when Bernadette said to leave Leonard, did she?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SRAM said:

There was banter between Bernadette and Penny, ragging on husbands, especially Leonard since he was right there, but I got the sense that Bernadette was in control of everything, her idea, her car, her spy stuff, and her actually taking video.  Didn't Penny make a remark basically saying her having all that stuff was creepy?  Also she didn't actually respond when Bernadette said to leave Leonard, did she?

Not only that, she actually asked "What about Leonard?" befor Bernadette decided for him to take the bus.

17 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said: Ummmmmm now you mentioned penny. Let me think.... nope not having it. I'll kick her out of bed too. Lol. Wasn't cool that she was going to let bernadette drive off without him. : ( my only hang up with the episode.

I guess you're right. Bernadette was kinda creepy and scary maybe that's why she was about to put on her seat belt and let bernadette drive off without him. His a big boy after all and can get the bus. :)

12 hours ago, Kasey said:

Posted this on the episode thread but wanted to put it here.  Captured from my TV...

WP_20151112_001.jpg

My word! That's... um... stunning. She's a lucky girl, that Penny. If those are boyleg pants, he totally got her. Colour wise, hmmm. Orange is not the new black, maybe. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, SRAM said:

tonights episode Leonard and Penny acted so married it was actually fun to watch them and their banter.  I liked how in the morning they were just comfortable in their pajamas in the kitchen.  They just seem so natural together.

YES! This was one of the reasons why I liked 9x08 so much! They were absolutely adorable :wub: Not to mention that their scenes - along with Dave's - were the most hilarious of the whole episode! Lenny strike again :good2::victory:

13 hours ago, Kasey said:

WP_20151112_001.jpg

I couldn't watch the promo so thank you for posting this pic here! Just LOL :rofl: Eager to see Lenny's scenes on screen next week :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, SRAM said:

Absolutely! I really like the scenes with Leonard and Penny. Thumbs up for Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter. :icon_biggrin:

1 hour ago, son-goku5 said:

Not only that, she actually asked "What about Leonard?" befor Bernadette decided for him to take the bus.

Yes, and to me it looks like Penny feels uncomfortable when Bernadette starts the car.

15 minutes ago, ShLe94 said:

Eager to see Lenny's scenes on screen next week :icon_cheesygrin:

Me too. smileygarden.de_banana6.gif

• Like 5

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic