[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

I'm so looking forward to see Penny's face when Leonard comes out in that orange nightie.  Did anyone say how many takes it took for that scene?  I lay money on the first take someone broke out laughing and they had to do it again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

Apparently lots and Johnny thought they were doing it on purpose. He made a joke about. Take 40. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

LOL.  Johnny may be known, for the rest of his career, as the guy who did the carrot dance in an orange nightie.

Edited by SRAM
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Haha I feel like I am on the shamy thread. excuses. But for penny. :)

Excuses? What are people apparently excusing Penny for? I saw nothing in the episode to suggest Penny did anything wrong. I guess I don't take everything she does at face value haha. But just confused, must of missed something.

• Like 1

Lol they don't need to be holding hands all the time. They have their individual independence that is good. Leonard's not her kid, he's her husband. He was fine anyway, he was actually standing behind the car lol. Diddn't really bother me but that is just me.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Lol they don't need to be holding hands all the time. They have their individual independence that is good. Leonard's not her kid, he's her husband. He was fine anyway, he was actually standing behind the car lol. Diddn't really bother me but that is just me.

If he had his independence why did he go with them? He could stayed with the guys. We need vasu's response to this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

If he had his independence why did he go with them? He could stayed with the guys. We need vasu's response to this.

It's Vasu's birthday...he might be partying to hard to assist you...party on Vasu.

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Don't need Vasu, I can hear him now. Penny has no respect for Leonard, why did she marry him :D. He went with Penny because they are married now. In terms of their independence. My point was he left the car without her permission. So theirs no neediness that people tend to characterize Leonard as. They don't need to be attached at the hip. Yeah sure he could of stayed with the guys, but its not Season 3.

8 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Well the whole episode was a bit of a disappointment. Lenny babysitting Sheldon again. Both of them wearing the granny pajamas. They looked like they were ready for the retirement home.

Not sure where your getting that. IT was the morning and they were wearing pajamas. And Leonard was making Sheldon breakfast. Because he's his friend, and he was concerned. I actually they came across as a young married couple. I didn't see them babysitting Sheldon at all, they barley interacted with him the entire episode. I am enjoying the way Lenny are being written this season.

• Like 1

The Lenny living with Sheldon is getting as stale as the Shamy storyline. If you were Lenny would you be dressed in the morning like that if you were in your own apartment? In regards to who where's the pants in their relationship it's obviously not Leonard. Although that could be said of all the guys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Excuses? What are people apparently excusing Penny for? I saw nothing in the episode to suggest Penny did anything wrong. I guess I don't take everything she does at face value haha. But just confused, must of missed something.

You didn't, you most likely also saw Penny WILLING to see a documentary with Leonard about aluminum cans.  They are both willing to do things the other might not like ever since season 5, and that change still holds true for them as newly weds. :D

My point from the beginning. Stop showing off in front of your friends. It nice saying stuff about Leonard. But give the awww instead of the sarcastic comments.

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said: Excuses? What are people apparently excusing Penny for? I saw nothing in the episode to suggest Penny did anything wrong. I guess I don't take everything she does at face value haha. But just confused, must of missed something.

You didn't, you most likely also saw Penny WILLING to see a documentary with Leonard about aluminum cans.  They are both willing to do things the other might not like ever since season 5, and that change still holds true for them as newly weds. :D

Sent from my SM-G928F

Willing. Not. She didn't in the first place as shown. Why bother go if you are not interested. Reason why she was so willing to dump Leonard while he was having a piss. Because the tptb like to write them still after 8 yrs as having nothing in common.

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Not sure where your getting that. IT was the morning and they were wearing pajamas. And Leonard was making Sheldon breakfast. Because he's his friend, and he was concerned. I actually they came across as a young married couple. I didn't see them babysitting Sheldon at all, they barley interacted with him the entire episode. I am enjoying the way Lenny are being written this season.

He dosent like that Penny wasent in a tank top and booty shorts :rtfm:

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

i Really looks happy saying that.

I know you are unhappy with Penny now, and that's ok and I'm pretty sure she will redeem herself in your eyes because you love her.  But you have to take the word of a  very serious shoe-lover. Penny throwing out her tall shoes is an act of true love.  Penny can be a smart ass, but she really loves "weird little guy" so much she threw out her tall shoes so he doesn't feel self-conscious and like he's out for a walk with his mother.

200high heel booties.gif

• Like 7

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic