[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

12 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I know you are unhappy with Penny now, and that's ok and I'm pretty sure she will redeem herself in your eyes because you love her.  But you have to take the word of a  very serious shoe-lover. Penny throwing out her tall shoes is an act of true love.  Penny can be a smart ass, but she really loves "weird little guy" so much she threw out her tall shoes so he doesn't feel self-conscious and like he's out for a walk with his mother.

200high heel booties.gif

Ummmmm uhhhh what were we talking about again :icon_redface:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Tonstar thinks she isn't being very nice to Leonard and I was responding to his post about it. Is that ok?:girlblum:Or are you now offended too?lol

Oh I'm not offended, I just don't understand what Penny did wrong. Or what exactly she needs to redeem her self for. As for not being nice to Leonard, I don't see it but anyway.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I know you are unhappy with Penny now, and that's ok and I'm pretty sure she will redeem herself in your eyes because you love her.  But you have to take the word of a  very serious shoe-lover. Penny throwing out her tall shoes is an act of true love.  Penny can be a smart ass, but she really loves "weird little guy" so much she threw out her tall shoes so he doesn't feel self-conscious and like he's out for a walk with his mother.

200high heel booties.gif

It is a big deal. But if Leonard has any, let's say,  sense,  he should certainly shout her a pair or two because,  hey, she ain't his mother, for sure.

It would really be a win/win for them both. The joy is in the giving.  <icon:debauched leer>. Happy wife etc.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
Heck, buy her however many she wants. How can he lose out on thT
  • Like 5

Heres a new episode idea Nograv, Leonard goes Shoe Shopping. Starts visiting various stores looking for some tall heel shoes. Retailer comes up to him, you thinking of wearing those? Oh no no for my wife. She's taller then me. Isin't it usually the other way round?? Get's stare from Leonard :icon_cheesygrin:.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

It is a big deal. But if Leonard has any, let's say,  sense,  he should certainly shout her a pair or two because,  hey, she ain't his mother, for sure.

It would really be a win/win for them both. The joy is in the giving.  <icon:debauched leer>. Happy wife etc.

At least one pair of very high black boots. They go with everything

200high black boots.gif

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

200high heel booties.gif

It'll be interesting to see if they follow through with this and never show Penny in heels again. I have my doubts.

hqdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

If she was wearing that I would have considered them a young married couple.

To be fair Penny was wearing a similar dressing gown in Season 3, so don't really see the difference. Leonard has been wearing that red gown since day one.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

hqdefault.jpg

To be fair Penny was wearing a similar dressing gown in Season 3, so don't really see the difference. Leonard has been wearing that red gown since day one.

And Shrldon was there in season 3 too. That's more the problem.

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

And Shrldon was there in season 3 too. That's more the problem.

Well I guess Sheldon and Leonard is still the main character arch. And where the fuel of the comedy derives from. I just don't see Sheldon not being in Lennys life. Even if they move to 4B, he well still be their prob knocking on their door. Sheldon ain't some object they can just move aside. He's the third party to their relationship. Not like in Friends when Rachel moved out of Monicas, Leonard and Sheldon is more crucial. I guess they could do the morning scene again but in Penny's so theirs no Sheldon.

Nobody is suggesting to cut Sheldon out of their lives but things change. Remember when the group regularly ate meals on the couch. Lenny could of easily walked over and made breakfast. There didn't seem to be a problem using Penny's apartment for the girls scene.

• Like 1

Well some are of the thinking their is a a lot of comedy in Lenny living with Sheldon. But I am prob sharing your opinion, that things change. I guess set and production constraints and value. Are accessible based on the plot. But yeah if they can girls scene I guess they can have Lenny having breakfast in their. But that won't probably change until they move in 4B officially.

Edited by 3ku11

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

But there really is no need to have an official move to 4B it's just across the hall. It's not going to be a big deal. Just like their wedding.

Hey your preaching to the choir man :icon_cheesygrin:. I am still of the thinking they get the apt above 4A, the one Alicia lived in. Dead Hooker Season 2. But I guess that's just a dream. I suspose though production value maybe an issue. And shooting another set. This is the Apt 5A. I could so see Lenny living their as a married couple. It's spacious, theirs a kitchen. And best of all they would have their privacy :icon_cheesygrin:.

260?cb=20120203164116&path-prefix=de

Edited by 3ku11

I have not been to post since Tuesday  so if somebody already mentioned this I am sorry but did anyone catch in upcoming promo for next week's episode Leonard in the orange comes up to Penny and says hi sexy

Edited by Earnie

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic