[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

I have not been to post since Tuesday  so if somebody already mentioned this I am sorry but did anyone catch in upcoming promo for next week's episode Leonard in the orange comes up to Penny and says hi sexy

There is a pic of him a couple of pages back. But no videos yet. I think he said hi lover. :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Earnie said:

I have not been to post since Tuesday  so if somebody already mentioned this I am sorry but did anyone catch in upcoming promo for next week's episode Leonard in the orange comes up to Penny and says hi sexy

Nope...haven't seen it..:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Earnie said: I have not been to post since Tuesday  so if somebody already mentioned this I am sorry but did anyone catch in upcoming promo for next week's episode Leonard in the orange comes up to Penny and says hi sexy

Nope...haven't seen it..:icon_cheesygrin:

You are mean . lol 😈.

• Like 1

Just to rebump, this is where Lenny should or could live eventually. 5A Apt above 4A. Who knows if tptb still have the set accessible to them. Seeing they last used it in 2008  For the episode Dead Hooker Juxotipation. But prob a pipedream, but could see Lenny living here as a young married couple. Only upstairs. So still close to Pennys apt, and 4A. Now obviously logistics are prob the main issue, like production value. But its a nice dream, Lenny with no + at the end.

260?cb=20120203164116&path-prefix=de

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Just to rebump, this is where Lenny should or could live eventually. 5A Apt above 4A. Who knows if tptb still have the set accessible to them. Seeing they last used it in 2008  For the episode Dead Hooker Juxotipation. But prob a pipedream, but could see Lenny living here as a young married couple. Only upstairs. So still close to Pennys apt, and 4A. Now obviously logistics are prob the main issue, like production value. But its a nice dream, Lenny with no + at the end.

260?cb=20120203164116&path-prefix=de

No they can't, its not a seperate set its just 4A redressed to look diffrent. It works for a one off ep but they can't use the same set as 2 different apts every episode it's to much work to do constantly

Nice dream tho

Edited by JE7
  • Like 2

Oh okay, had no idea that was the same set they use for 4A. That's brand new information. I guess they could find another set, but prob unrealistic. So when people complain about Lenny not living together full time, and Sheldon being a third party. Their are reasons for that. So basically people can't complain, because the show cannot do anything about it. Although I would like to see more Lenny scenes at Penny's, if they can do girl scenes they can do Leonard and Penny scenes.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I'm hoping we are going to see more of the Hofstadters in the future as the adjust to married life.  The movie situation last episode was a perfect example, that was definitely a husband wife situation and the wife won.

I'm sure the wife will win in 90% of the cases, because she has his breasts friends :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, SRAM said: I'm hoping we are going to see more of the Hofstadters in the future as the adjust to married life.  The movie situation last episode was a perfect example, that was definitely a husband wife situation and the wife won.

I'm sure the wife will win in 90% of the cases, because she has his breasts friends :icon_cheesygrin:

Expecially the left friend. Lol. Yeah it's always sex with you. ☺

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Season 9 has been a little different for Lenny.  The cheating kiss was too forced and very OOC for Leonard.  The wedding was rushed and 'cheap'.  However we did see a new maturity in Penny, she does love Leonard, wants to be his wife and is able to understand that situation with the girl on the boat was meaningless when it came to them, so at least we got that.

Well, while I hate how they got there, I did appreciate how both Leonard and Penny finally decided to put their insecurities and fears of losing each other aside and instead just be in love and happy. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It's always about sex with you, isn't it?

No. But the power women have over men is most clearly defined there. And in regards to Lenny, it's quite evident that Penny is the one wearing the pants in the relationship (so to speak), but that has been the case from the beginning.

• Like 2

It's always about sex with you, isn't it?

Duh, you obviously haven't read his fanfic LOL. Although the second one IS smut free and very funny :icon_redface:

Men are from Mars.....:girlblum:

Actually I'm from Atlanta :shy:

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, son-goku5 said:

No. But the power women have over men is most clearly defined there...

Yes, this is why the patriarchy never really got established. /s :) 

I'm hoping they run closer to 50/50 in the winning arguments stakes. Just because that'd be a novel model to see on screen.  Not the oppressed husband trope. And consider, she did give up her shoes without apparent argument.

It's be nice if they revisit that decision, as he could strategically let that one go. It's a silly ego thing if he demands it. He could think about that. And think of others too, dammit. I'm hoping it's a throwaway line. Hehe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Yes, this is why the patriarchy never really got established. /s :) 

I'm hoping they run closer to 50/50 in the winning arguments stakes. Just because that'd be a novel model to see on screen.  Not the oppressed husband trope. And consider, she did give up her shoes without apparent argument.

It's be nice if they revisit that decision, as he could strategically let that one go. It's a silly ego thing if he demands it. He could think about that. And think of others too, dammit. I'm hoping it's a throwaway line. Hehe.

I'm more of the opinion that she got rid of her shoes voluntarily, knowing that he feels uncomfortable when they're out and she's half a head taller than him but I doubt he demanded or asked it of her.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, SRAM said:

I do however think that the writers are ignoring some great comedy by not exploring the living arrangements of having Penny living with the guys because when you think of it, Sheldon doesn't have Leonard as a roommate anymore, he has the Hofstadters as a roommate and Penny never signed the roommate agreement.  

We really don't know if Penny signed the NEW roommate agreement Sheldon had to draft after episode 4. Though I don't see her allowing any 'gullible weinie' clauses to be included if she is a signatory. Also if she did sign that would give the Hofstadters the tie breaking vote in any disputes so Sheldon can't ride roughshod over them.

Edited by Cereal Apist
  • Like 9

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic