Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, son-goku5 said:

I'm more of the opinion that she got rid of her shoes voluntarily, knowing that he feels uncomfortable when they're out and she's half a head taller than him but I doubt he demanded or asked it of her.

oh, I think I agree. Its a gesture. Its funny too, but Leonard has a towering intellect. He could let his wife physically tower over him at the odd moment. I feel sure its her sacrifice, not his demand. I recall his willing deployment of Penny as a tactical asset at of all things, a memorial. Team Hofstadter at work.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re The Hofstadters signing the RA. I remember Leonard and Priya did that in s4(or diddnt do that haha). And Sheldon lost alot of levarage. Because in reality its 2 vs 1. Lenny hold all the power. Leonard does let Penny wear the pants in their relationship most of the time. But past has shown when the occasional demands it. Leonard has challenged Penny, and called her out when she deserves it. Ala s6 VD. And backtracking to living arrangements. Its kinda lazy they redressed 4A as 5A haha. But guess its more practical. If they wanted to, they could easily get Lenny another set. I mean Howardette have a house.

 

Of course i think Tptb are struggling to let go of the premise. While things change, the main story arch and comedy still comes from 4A. So i guess its core to the show. But i just wish Leonard would officially move out into Pennys. I guess though, 4B is too small. So 4A is like a big wardrobe. So for now, no point going oh Sheldon go away lol, it is what it is. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ShLe94 said:

ezgif.com-add-text.gif.7fb4ef66e9f8442d7 

;) :good:

Hehe.

I think she should wear those shoes after she gets Howard to help Leonard put in the pole dancing/exercise fixture where Leonard tried to have the dining table.  That would serve Sheldon right for wanting them to keep him close...

And it's healthily aerobic - a good adjunct to her yoga. Plus Leonard won't notice that she is taller when she wears them as she spins.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
edit The subtesxt was she would spin for her own delight. Not Leonard's. If he enjoys any off it, he has to go next door..
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Re The Hofstadters signing the RA. I remember Leonard and Priya did that in s4(or diddnt do that haha). And Sheldon lost alot of levarage. Because in reality its 2 vs 1. Lenny hold all the power. Leonard does let Penny wear the pants in their relationship most of the time. But past has shown when the occasional demands it. Leonard has challenged Penny, and called her out when she deserves it. Ala s6 VD. And backtracking to living arrangements. Its kinda lazy they redressed 4A as 5A haha. But guess its more practical. If they wanted to, they could easily get Lenny another set. I mean Howardette have a house.

 

Of course i think Tptb are struggling to let go of the premise. While things change, the main story arch and comedy still comes from 4A. So i guess its core to the show. But i just wish Leonard would officially move out into Pennys. I guess though, 4B is too small. So 4A is like a big wardrobe. So for now, no point going oh Sheldon go away lol, it is what it is. 

Leonard only signed the revised RA during S4 because Pryia implored him to when Sheldon blackmailed her by threatening to inform her parents about the relationship between her and Leonard.

Penny did say she liked Leonard with backbone as seen when they went to the movies in S5.

And the sets are not easily changed. They have the two apartments plus the hallway and an area with a blue screen behind it for car scenes.  Other times they have to go on location like last episode, the restaurant but that is comparatively expensive. They also don't have sceens with Howardettes house that often. And they can't just take another studio to build a new set, since they have a live audience to cater for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

Leonard only signed the revised RA during S4 because Pryia implored him to when Sheldon blackmailed her by threatening to inform her parents about the relationship between her and Leonard.

Penny did say she liked Leonard with backbone as seen when they went to the movies in S5.

And the sets are not easily changed. They have the two apartments plus the hallway and an area with a blue screen behind it for car scenes.  Other times they have to go on location like last episode, the restaurant but that is comparatively expensive. They also don't have sceens with Howardettes house that often. And they can't just take another studio to build a new set, since they have a live audience to cater for.

Dont really see your purpose. Basically everything i said lol but whatever. And yes i know all this, beleive it or not i watch the show too;). My point was if Lenny sign the RA Sheldon would lose atourney of power. I used an example of Leonard showing a backbone in s6 vd. So your example was not neccessary tbh. I dont think your corrections were needed, but anyway. 

Edited by 3ku11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Nogravitasatall said:

oh, I think I agree. Its a gesture. Its funny too, but Leonard has a towering intellect. He could let his wife physically tower over him at the odd moment. I feel sure its her sacrifice, not his demand. I recall his willing deployment of Penny as a tactical asset at of all things, a memorial. Team Hofstadter at work.

She wasn't actually deployed, she volunteered.  But it would be funny if she only wore high heals now, when she was exploiting herself for Team Hofstadter or when she gets mad at her husband and wants to intimidate him.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SRAM said:

She wasn't actually deployed, she volunteered.  But it would be funny if she only wore high heals now, when she was exploiting herself for Team Hofstadter or when she gets mad at her husband and wants to intimidate him.  

"... only wore high heels..." 

I need Karen to pass me the ice water.

:) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nogravitasatall said:

"... only wore high heels..." 

I need Karen to pass me the ice water.

:) 

You need to get your mind in the proper gutter, by picturing Penny only in those glasses, with maybe those boots.

image.jpeg

Edited by SRAM
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

You need to get your mind in the proper gutter, by picturing Penny only in those glasses, with maybe those boots.

image.jpeg

You are right, and that is canon. heheh.

Makes Mandy more and more a ridiculous aberration. Skating on plausible only if so many exceptional factors are allowed. Like if he was totally drunk and totally miserable and totally stupid. What were the odds. Penny made the right choice to go ahead.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I shouldn't add fuel to the fire, but it's fun and it's shoes:girlhaha:  I hope Penny hid these in the back of the closet for"special' occasions.:spruceup:

penny-black-strappy-sandals.png

That is a lot of bare skin showing.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shouldn't add fuel to the fire, but it's fun and it's shoes:girlhaha:  I hope Penny hid these in the back of the closet for"special' occasions.:spruceup:

penny-black-strappy-sandals.png.aa1285d2cbd5496fe5f3067b5999d0bc.png

Can't see the shoes. Need to zoom.. 😛

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Edit. Still can't see the shoes. Is this a trick picture ☺

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Have a lovely , Lenny Monday!:firstmove:

the-big-bang-theory-season-8-finale-penny-leonard-134945On Sheldon's Coach Smiling.jpg

 

7 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

 

43a37dbea81dd30728f502c8a8c6046b.jpg

 

b37513bf95dfb298316467a348d9da74.jpg

emoji12.png

 

Wow, thank you, guys! What a lovely way to end a Monday (it's 1.10 a.m. here, maybe about time to go to bed LOL)

Let's not forget what happened after (I'm delibetarely ignoring the Leonard/Mandy kissing nonsense):

 tumblr_nv36koON3y1uesjcko3_400.gif.4c108         

... I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us, so that we could be together and make each other whole".

tumblr_nv315eExYE1tllb7go4_250.gif.987c1   tumblr_nv315eExYE1tllb7go6_250.gif.8ce09     Being best friends and lovers is the best kind of love :wub:

Goodnight y'all :)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said: Have a lovely , Lenny Monday!:firstmove:

5649e8e921335_the-big-bang-theory-season-8-finale-penny-leonard-134945OnSheldonsCoachSmiling.jpg.83657b6cf92d2b754a62578433d6ab44.jpg

 

7 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:  

43a37dbea81dd30728f502c8a8c6046b.jpg

 

b37513bf95dfb298316467a348d9da74.jpg

 

Wow, thank you, guys! What a lovely way to end a Monday (it's 1.10 a.m. here, maybe about time to go to bed LOL)

Let's not forget what happened after (I'm delibetarely ignoring the Leonard/Mandy kissing nonsense):

 tumblr_nv36koON3y1uesjcko3_400.gif.4c1086415676a1272ad11215c49853b4.gif         

... I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us, so that we could be together and make each other whole".

tumblr_nv315eExYE1tllb7go4_250.gif.987c1196b6832e79f6c8dddadd54dd72.gif   tumblr_nv315eExYE1tllb7go6_250.gif.8ce09b23b68e6a09cdaff7204c31ed97.gif     Being best friends and lovers is the best kind of love :wub:

Goodnight y'all 

So,so true. 💃

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man you guys really need to create a separate thread for just pictures. This thread is getting over saturated with all these pictures lol. But anyway. Want to make a point on Lenny. Some say their relationship has always been cheapened by that they slept together straight away. I disagree. They waited 3 seasons to do so. And I think it is remarkable they found each other in tv land :D. I mean if Penny never meet Leonard, I think Penny would be going from one emotionally abusive relationship to the next. She would of never meet Leonard, or the guys. She would of never became part of their world. She would of never walked into a comic book store :icon_cheesygrin:. She would of never out grew gym types. So she would be falling for rich handsome guys over and over. And always looking for that big, strong guy to look after her. Not knowing all along Leonard was that big, strong guy (not physically :D) to look after her. Because she woulden't even know he existed. Leonard on the other hand, I think would have been okay living in denial in his world of Sheldon, game nights every week e.t.c.

He would have his community. He might of married Priya. But I feel Penny was always his other half. She kinda represented what he was missing as a kid. Warmth and love. I found when Leonard dated Priya, Stephanie e.t.c. He was only himself till he was with Penny. So I always felt like Lenny were so compatible. They have very similar backgrounds with their parents. Wyatt and Beverley in some ways formed the way they see relationships. So even though in tv land, I think it was by an off chance they meet each other in 1x01. And considering they have had previous lovers, the fact they found each other I think has always been the charm of this show. And is the main reason why to this day, they are still my favourite couple on tv.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.