[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I love the way she grabs him and pulls him in for the kiss.  We need another scene like this except now as the Hofstadters.

One episode this season, the episode should end with Penny grabbing Leonard for a kiss. The end scene :D. Season 3 is still my favourite season from this series.

There are a couple things I'd like to see this season, and they don't have to be a main plot.  I think, especially since they are married, we should have some pillow talk scenes with them in bed together.  I would like to have a scene where Penny just plops down in Leonard's lap, either being playful or because she wants to get more playful.  I also want to see her do something really nerdy with him, I don't mind her complaining a little about it, but I want to see her do it because he is her husband.  Honestly, I think it is time in the show where all the girls get dressed up for some comic convention or something.  

• Like 5

In terms of dressing up. Could be like s4 When they went to that comic book party. Have it again. The girls dress up. Penny as Supergirl, Leonard as i dont know Robin lol, or Batman. Have Lenny getting snapped again :icon_twisted:. Or plot is they all dress up and go to comic convention. The actors already do ones their, they could shoot it. And yeah penny falls into Leonards lap. Continuity back to s3, on Sheldons spot. 

Edited by 3ku11

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

^^^^^

LOL! I cannot wait to see this!

Yeah, me too. :icon_biggrin:

I'm pretty sure, the dancing carrot will go down in history as another classic Lenny moment. smileygarden.de_banana6.gif

Fortunately it won't be long before we can see it. I'm already having a broad grin in the face. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 9

14 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Man you guys really need to create a separate thread for just pictures. This thread is getting over saturated with all these pictures lol. But anyway. Want to make a point on Lenny. Some say their relationship has always been cheapened by that they slept together straight away. I disagree. They waited 3 seasons to do so. And I think it is remarkable they found each other in tv land :D. I mean if Penny never meet Leonard, I think Penny would be going from one emotionally abusive relationship to the next. She would of never meet Leonard, or the guys. She would of never became part of their world. She would of never walked into a comic book store :icon_cheesygrin:. She would of never out grew gym types. So she would be falling for rich handsome guys over and over. And always looking for that big, strong guy to look after her. Not knowing all along Leonard was that big, strong guy (not physically :D) to look after her. Because she woulden't even know he existed. Leonard on the other hand, I think would have been okay living in denial in his world of Sheldon, game nights every week e.t.c.

He would have his community. He might of married Priya. But I feel Penny was always his other half. She kinda represented what he was missing as a kid. Warmth and love. I found when Leonard dated Priya, Stephanie e.t.c. He was only himself till he was with Penny. So I always felt like Lenny were so compatible. They have very similar backgrounds with their parents. Wyatt and Beverley in some ways formed the way they see relationships. So even though in tv land, I think it was by an off chance they meet each other in 1x01. And considering they have had previous lovers, the fact they found each other I think has always been the charm of this show. And is the main reason why to this day, they are still my favourite couple on tv.

The part in bold: very well said! To quote Stuart from 7x18 (God bless him LOL): "I feel like you guys make each other better. Penny brought Leonard out of his shell. Seems like Leonard makes Penny think more deeply about the world. I don't know. Together you make one awesome person". I couldn't have said it better! It's one of the reason why this couple still gives me chills: they are at their best when they are together. Each of them had issues, they still have some. They still have a dysfunctional relationship sometimes. But they've always overcome everything together and grown stronger. Their relationship seems so real to me! :girlinlove:

3 hours ago, veejay said:

01.gif.fc3cf45f25d2bde29b43ecb1c3291fa5.

LOL   :icon_cheesygrin:

:rofl: Is it Thursday yet? Can't wait!! :dancer:

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, veejay said:

Look at Raj’s face. The first time he’s watching a dancing carrot!

564b4a6630a5b_107361_D2525bc_595_MiniLog

:icon_razz:

That will be the scene that I will never understand, how they could just walk into the apartment without knocking. None of those four live there. but hey, maybe they will knock at least once before entering without being told to

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

That will be the scene that I will never understand, how they could just walk into the apartment without knocking. None of those four live there. but hey, maybe they will knock at least once before entering without being told to

We haven’t seen the episode yet, right?  :cool:

8 minutes ago, veejay said:

We haven’t seen the episode yet, right?  :cool:

I know but if they had knocked and waited for the call to come in, they wouldn't see Leonard like they are doing in that picture. But a scene like this is not limited to this show, I see it often in other shows as well, characters who not live in a place simply coming in. Married with Children, Friends, The Drew Carey Show, Family Matters etc etc

21 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

I know but if they had knocked and waited for the call to come in, they wouldn't see Leonard like they are doing in that picture. But a scene like this is not limited to this show, I see it often in other shows as well, characters who not live in a place simply coming in. Married with Children, Friends, The Drew Carey Show, Family Matters etc etc

Maybe it’s not a scientific principle, it’s just for fun on purpose? 

new_011.gif.f6df545972a9b32d96a9b003b19b

:shy:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, veejay said:
18 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I think it was done for the laughs. Hence no knocking.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I know it's done for laughs or time savings. Still, those things always bug me. No matter where I live, I would want even my best friends knocking before they come in (for all they know, I could be naked or in the middle of coitus ^^)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, veejay said:
18 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said: I think it was done for the laughs. Hence no knocking.

I know it's done for laughs or time savings. Still, those things always bug me. No matter where I live, I would want even my best friends knocking before they come in (for all they know, I could be naked or in the middle of coitus ^^)

I get where your coming from. Only one solution always lock the door. That teach them to knock. : )

• Like 1

I love this thread :girlinlove:One minute I'm crying:girlcray:over ShLe94's lovely post:

3 hours ago, ShLe94 said:

The part in bold: very well said! To quote Stuart from 7x18 (God bless him LOL): "I feel like you guys make each other better. Penny brought Leonard out of his shell. Seems like Leonard makes Penny think more deeply about the world. I don't know. Together you make one awesome person". I couldn't have said it better! It's one of the reason why this couple still gives me chills: they are at their best when they are together. Each of them had issues, they still have some. They still have a dysfunctional relationship sometimes. But they've always overcome everything together and grown stronger. Their relationship seems so real to me! :girlinlove:

:rofl: Is it Thursday yet? Can't wait!! :dancer:

Next minute I'm laughing:girlhaha:at Veejays gifs:

50 minutes ago, veejay said:

misc_012.gif.1644eb5f7779946b1adef95eef0

:shy:

Everyday, every Lenny fan shares something special about the Hofstadters!:clapping:So you get different perspectives. You see something you didn't notice or maybe understand something a little better. So, gratitude:giverose: for the sharing and especially for Tripper and Tensor because they make it all possible:clapping:

• Like 9

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic