[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, veejay said:

01.gif.fc3cf45f25d2bde29b43ecb1c3291fa5.

LOL   :icon_cheesygrin:

Can't wait to see the episode I want to see Penny's face when she sees him some people thought she made him wear it to punish him but I reread the taping report I think Leonard's felt guilty for reading her journal and decided to punish himself

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I love this thread :girlinlove:One minute I'm crying:girlcray:over ShLe94's lovely post:

Next minute I'm laughing:girlhaha:at Veejays gifs:

Everyday, every Lenny fan shares something special about the Hofstadters!:clapping:So you get different perspectives. You see something you didn't notice or maybe understand something a little better. So, gratitude:giverose: for the sharing and especially for Tripper and Tensor because they make it all possible:clapping:

Aww, Strawberry...

giphy_(8).gif.f5cf6fa3439503bc03cba94b26   :icon_redface:

Can I give you a hug?

tumblr_m2p5x7j9A61qcqbdbo1_r1_500.gif.f9

5 Mississippis long, of course ;)

• Like 8

I think friends walking into an apt they dont pay rent at lol, is a long running sitcom trope and gag. Its not just synominous to TbbT. In Friends i remember s1 Chandler walked in on Rachel naked lol. Dont you knock! Its the same with going into their fridge getting a can of soda. I would never walk into a friends or someones house and take a can of soda without asking lol. But like i said its a long running sitcom trope and stereotype. I also think Howard did this in s3. When he was third party to Lenny. I think 4A is like a second home to them. So they feel comfortable just walking in. Depending who you are, one might find this innapropriate.

But like i said its a long running sitcom trope you've been seeing for years. What im loving about seeing this scene, although Lenny aint the main plot. Not once have i felt they were diminished completly in the background like they were in season hate;). This a continuation, when given an oppurtunity Lenny are so funny. This season could turn out to by fav season since s7, it reminds me so much of that season. Well see. 

Edited by 3ku11

46 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I think friends walking into an apt they dont pay rent at lol, is a long running sitcom trope and gag. Its not just synominous to TbbT. In Friends i remember s1 Chandler walked in on Rachel naked lol. Dont you knock! Its the same with going into their fridge getting a can of soda. I would never walk into a friends or someones house and take a can of soda without asking lol. But like i said its a long running sitcom trope and stereotype. I also think Howard did this in s3. When he was third party to Lenny. I think 4A is like a second home to them. So they feel comfortable just walking in. Depending who you are, one might find this innapropriate.

But like i said its a long running sitcom trope you've been seeing for years. What im loving about seeing this scene, although Lenny aint the main plot. Not once have i felt they were diminished completly in the background like they were in season hate;). This a continuation, when given an oppurtunity Lenny are so funny. This season could turn out to by fav season since s7, it reminds me so much of that season. Well see. 

True but to be fair, in that S3 episode, Howard knocked and waited a few seconds before entering without being called in ^^

6 hours ago, Earnie said:

Can't wait to see the episode I want to see Penny's face when she sees him some people thought she made him wear it to punish him but I reread the taping report I think Leonard's felt guilty for reading her journal and decided to punish himself

He is not punishing himself. He liked the cheerleader sexy graduate costume too. If they do this a third time... Heheh.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
Costume confusion

Experience has started to dictate my feelings ... and maybe expectations?

Hmmm ... two taping reports in a row now. Last week's episode we were only told that 'Lenny kiss' and this week, so far, we've been no Lenny information in the TR.

Please know that I'm not trying to disparage anyone and I know that we are relying on very happy, very grateful Shamys at this time for the tid-bits we get. And God knows, if I were at the tapings, I'd have a laser focus on any Lenny goings-on and I'd be gushing on that.

This Thursday's Dancing Carrot aside, I don't know about you, but my 'Season Hate' disenfranchised feeling is beginning to bubble. I know I'm being completely over sensitive because we haven't been told anything -- there may be some wonderful Lenny bits in those two episodes. And this feeling hasn't begun to percolate yet because Season 9, so far, [horrible wedding aside -- IMO, YMMV] has been better to us than Season 8, but TBH, my innards are starting to roil and that horrible pissed-off feeling that I had last year is kinda, sorta coming back. 

• Like 7

A real Lenny positive out of the shocking events from last night's taping is that there should now be no problem for the suddenly grown-up Sheldon to allow The Hofstadters to completely live on their own. Amy is now his lover and thus perfect roommate. Still shocked they moved so quickly with Shamy. Then again, I thought a Lenny marriage was a last season of the series event. That's 2 'sharks jumped' in 11 episodes this season. What are TPTB up to? Hopefully light hearted, funny episodes!

Edited by 4everlenny
  • Like 9

On 11/16/2015, 6:33:02, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I shouldn't add fuel to the fire, but it's fun and it's shoes:girlhaha:  I hope Penny hid these in the back of the closet for"special' occasions.:spruceup:

penny-black-strappy-sandals.png

they are VERY nice to look at.

• Like 5

On 17.11.2015, 22:41:28, Earnie said:

Leonard received the real punishment for reading Penny's journal later in the evening. And I guess both "receiver" and "dispenser" had a lot of fun at the performance of the punishment. :spiteful::icon_twisted::icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Earnie said:

There were shoes I didn't notice:icon_razz:

Yeah there are, the ladies pointed them out to us I hadn't got that far down the leg myself :icon_redface:

• Like 6

On 11/17/2015, 3:58:40, 3ku11 said:

What im loving about seeing this scene, although Lenny aint the main plot. Not once have i felt they were diminished completly in the background like they were in season hate;). This a continuation, when given an oppurtunity Lenny are so funny. This season could turn out to by fav season since s7, it reminds me so much of that season. Well see. 

Their use this season so far kind of reminds me of season 5 after they rekindled. In episodes like The Friendship Contraction, The Vacation Solution, The Werewolf Transformation, The Weekend Vortex, The Transporter Malfunction, and The Stag Convergence.  For an eight episode stretch those two (and their relationship) might not be focused on.  But the episodes themselves are sprinkled with enough funny/cute scenes that their inclusion in those episodes feel satisfying enough even IF they are not the focus.

-Such as Penny smiling at Leonard's "you call that a glowstick?", and the suggestive innuendo of Leonard having "the bigger stick." :icon_cheesygrin:

-Or them making out slow. 

-Leonard learning about Penny thinking about marriage with Leonard.

-Or her learning how to play chess from him.

-Her playfully acting out being disappointed and turned on FOR HIM!

-Her trolling him by first buying him a label maker.

-Him saying he's never going to sell the transporter, since it's from HER. :icon_redface:

-Learning they had sex in the ocean. And Leonard being proud about it at Stag Night.

-Him trying for sex in the laundry room, only to have Penny playfully decline, while still smiling at him being proud about folding sheets in his underwear, because it's "still pretty crazy.":shy:

That's another thing Penny and Leonard have in common, they are both whimsical people in their own unique way. :shy:

Edited by meka3000
  • Like 7

14 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Experience has started to dictate my feelings ... and maybe expectations?

Hmmm ... two taping reports in a row now. Last week's episode we were only told that 'Lenny kiss' and this week, so far, we've been no Lenny information in the TR.

Please know that I'm not trying to disparage anyone and I know that we are relying on very happy, very grateful Shamys at this time for the tid-bits we get. And God knows, if I were at the tapings, I'd have a laser focus on any Lenny goings-on and I'd be gushing on that.

This Thursday's Dancing Carrot aside, I don't know about you, but my 'Season Hate' disenfranchised feeling is beginning to bubble. I know I'm being completely over sensitive because we haven't been told anything -- there may be some wonderful Lenny bits in those two episodes. And this feeling hasn't begun to percolate yet because Season 9, so far, [horrible wedding aside -- IMO, YMMV] has been better to us than Season 8, but TBH, my innards are starting to roil and that horrible pissed-off feeling that I had last year is kinda, sorta coming back. 

I'm sorry to say that I find myself agreeing with more of your post than I would want to. I'm tired of so many Shamy centric episodes even if I understand that there was sort of a need for them  because they needed to return them to the status quo, or to the new status quo. Hope we get a more balanced show from now on, even if I don't really count on it. As far as the wedding it was one of the most anticlimactic things I've ever watched on TV.

• Like 7

Just thinking could you imagine if Lenny never broke up in S3? Boy imagine where they would be now? Thank god they did break them up lol. Although I understand the Shamy centric episodes were needed to return them to status quo. I wonder what was the point breaking them up in 8x24? It's been what 9-10 episodes since then? And Sheldon bangs Amy in two episodes. I don't know pacing issue for me. Back to Lenny. Thinking back to the wedding, I was initially ah no problem its so them, their small moments. Lately though I have been thinking when I first watched the show back in 08 when it debuted over here. And I met Penny :icon_redface:. I invested in this unlikely couple for 8 years. Then bang thank you mam! You know what as a fan that kinda pisses me off. H and B who are not as core or central to the show. Get this lovely wedding. Lenny get lets marry them off where she married her ex. I am sure Shamy are going to get a well though out, elaborate wedding. Hearing them at comic con few years ago, Lenny don't seem to be a priority to TPTB. So maybe I shoulden't be surprised. In Friends though Monica and Chandler got treated better then Ross and Rachel I recall though, so maybe its not selective to TBBT. I mean they could do a re do, invite all the families. I mean after Sheldon hijacked their special day. I don't know I guess neither Monica and Chandler had a Sheldon lol. Is what it is I suspose.

• Like 3

That's what people don't get when they say Penny forgot his birthday. That's the point they have embraced each others flaws. They know each other so well, it's almost like they are dating themselves lol. So when Penny forgots his birthday, it's true when they say "What mine is your's". That is why it does not bother me. I also think it is a reflection of their evolution.

• Like 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic