[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

6 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Oh, my gosh. That Lenny sneak peek, guys. They're even more adorable than I thought they would be. I was watching and I didn't want it to stop. 

PENNY: Look at us! Our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife! (forgets his birthday) .... Look at us! Our last Thanksgiving as husband and wife!

ROFL!

I looooooove how neither of them are making a big deal of the other screwing up. It's like they're so used to each other's flaws and quirks now that it just doesn't bother them anymore. I mean, look at Leonard. He's SMILING. He's smiling at her like she's the most precious thing in the world even though she forgot his birthday.

Oh, I missed them.

That was funny, it goes with the idea that the writers have been pushing since they got back together in season 5, Penny has the guy traits and Leonard the girl's in the relationship.  Forgetting special dates is a typical guy thing and her reaction when caught is so much like a guy it really makes me laugh.

I do enjoy their banter, Penny especially has really grown up, I always hated her running away from him when she got upset, but that has changed.  I really like how they are keeping them together too now, like a husband and wife should be, in the scenes, they complement each other so well.

i think they are really going to steal this episode, everything I've seen so far makes me think they are really going to be funny. 

• Like 8

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Oh, my gosh. That Lenny sneak peek, guys. They're even more adorable than I thought they would be. I was watching and I didn't want it to stop. 

PENNY: Look at us! Our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife! (forgets his birthday) .... Look at us! Our last Thanksgiving as husband and wife!

ROFL!

I looooooove how neither of them are making a big deal of the other screwing up. It's like they're so used to each other's flaws and quirks now that it just doesn't bother them anymore. I mean, look at Leonard. He's SMILING. He's smiling at her like she's the most precious thing in the world even though she forgot his birthday.

Oh, I missed them.

I await tonight's episode eagerly as it is, but after seeing the sneek peek my pleasant anticipation goes sky high. :icon_razz: #dancingcarrot smileygarden.de_banana6.gif

...Penny really seems abashed :icon_redface: ...cute

...and Leonard's BIG SMILE at the end...great :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

That was funny, it goes with the idea that the writers have been pushing since they got back together in season 5, Penny has the guy traits and Leonard the girl's in the relationship.  Forgetting special dates is a typical guy thing and her reaction when caught is so much like a guy it really makes me laugh.

I do enjoy their banter, Penny especially has really grown up, I always hated her running away from him when she got upset, but that has changed.  I really like how they are keeping them together too now, like a husband and wife should be, in the scenes, they complement each other so well.

i think they are really going to steal this episode, everything I've seen so far makes me think they are really going to be funny. 

Yes to all of this!! That sneak peek literally cracked me up... Leonard and Penny are so cute and funny in it, in their own unique way! I've noticed their growth, too. Their dynamics have changed a lot, but have remained similar at the same time... I like that, so much. May I say that I'm growing attached to these two, as if that were even possible?? #allhailthenaughtycarrot smileygarden.de_banana6.gif.b5a3e9449f9c :imsohappy:

• Like 6

Well when they say when a lot of things change, a lot of things remain the same. It ring true with two things in this show Leonard and Sheldon, and Leonard and Penny. Things can change but they have been the two things that are a constant, you can rely on. I also like how Penny has evolved from this lovely girl one day to the hulk haha. Penny no longer hulks out and runs away when they have an issue. And Leonard now challenges her. I mean if it was Season 3 and Penny forgot Leonard's birthday, all hell would break lose lol. Now it's like Leonard smiles, it's okay honey I still love you. They know each others faults and strengths so well now. It is why they are such a realistic couple. I don't think I have ever seen such a realistically written couple on tv before. From Season 3 -9. Reminds me of Proton in S7, when Johnny and Kaley stole the episode, well for me anyway.

• Like 4

In the sneak peek Leonard said Penny's birthday is Dec 2 that's 2 weeks away hope Leonard's has her present :icon_razz:

Leonard always delivers when it comes to Penny. 😆🎁. I just hope the Lenny scenes are not short and the love just flows. 😊

2f0b504d73422e98291ab7b3ce3400db.jpg

557143e4f2c60dbf86c3508d64224484.jpg 💖

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I think it would be good now to focus on Lenny's family. A lot of story possibilities their. I know they   have referenced Hayley Hofstadter in the past. Leonard's sister. She is a cutting edge medical researcher working with s to cure. Be cool if they bring her in, and her and Penny bond. Leonard I love your wife! lol. She is 38 years old and married. Also Penny's mother, sister, brother, brother in law, nephew, Wyatt. I am hearing a strong rumor Lisa Kudrow is going to be casted as Penny's mother. Watch this space. Mini Friends and Big Bang cross over :icon_cheesygrin:. I know Kaley was born on December 2nd 1985. SO I am presuming that is Penny's birthday too.

I think it would be good now to focus on Lenny's family. A lot of story possibilities their. I know they   have referenced Hayley Hofstadter in the past. Leonard's sister. She is a cutting edge medical researcher working with s to cure. Be cool if they bring her in, and her and Penny bond. Leonard I love your wife! lol. She is 38 years old and married. Also Penny's mother, sister, brother, brother in law, nephew, Wyatt. I am hearing a strong rumor Lisa Kudrow is going to be casted as Penny's mother. Watch this space. Mini Friends and Big Bang cross over :icon_cheesygrin:. I know Kaley was born on December 2nd 1985. SO I am presuming that is Penny's birthday too.

Actually it's the 30th November.

2 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Actually Kaley birthday is in 11 days Nov 30th 1985 and Penny was born 2 days later:icon_razz:

2 minutes ago, 3ku11 said: I think it would be good now to focus on Lenny's family. A lot of story possibilities their. I know they   have referenced Hayley Hofstadter in the past. Leonard's sister. She is a cutting edge medical researcher working with s to cure. Be cool if they bring her in, and her and Penny bond. Leonard I love your wife! lol. She is 38 years old and married. Also Penny's mother, sister, brother, brother in law, nephew, Wyatt. I am hearing a strong rumor Lisa Kudrow is going to be casted as Penny's mother. Watch this space. Mini Friends and Big Bang cross over :icon_cheesygrin:. I know Kaley was born on December 2nd 1985. SO I am presuming that is Penny's birthday too.

Actually Kaley birthday is in 11 days Nov 30th 1985 and Penny was born 2 days later:icon_razz:

I think Penny was suppose to be 21 in the premiere which makes her date of birth 2nd December 1986. A year and 2 days younger than Kaley. Tensor help. ☺

Okay so I got the date right, maybe just not the year haha. Penny was born December 2nd probably 1986. So she is 29, Kaley is 30. So Penny's big 30th birthday is coming up, surely they well base an episode around that hopefully.

12 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Okay so I got the date right, maybe just not the year haha. Penny was born December 2nd probably 1986. So she is 29, Kaley is 30. So Penny's big 30th birthday is coming up, surely they well base an episode around that hopefully.

29 and just married wonder if her biological clock is going to start ticking of course women today can have healthy children in there late 30's and early 40's BBT fans do want the smart and beautiful babies

25 minutes ago, Earnie said:

29 and just married wonder if her biological clock is going to start ticking of course women today can have healthy children in there late 30's and early 40's BBT fans do want the smart and beautiful babies

Well I doubt their well be babies on the how in its current run. Maybe dream sequences or something.

Another reason Lenny were always meant to be.  Leonard succeeded in an area, where Penny's ex'es failed.  Being her friend, even when they were apart.

Edited by meka3000
  • Like 6

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic