[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

That Lenny high five was awesome LOL. It kinda symoblized how they have been writing them this season. a TEAM. It kinda reminded me in early years. When Leonard would tell Penny "I'll tell you later". Had that same feel. Lenny still #1 couple in this show. I love how their was a light heartedness to Penny forgetting Leonard's bday. Told you it was not a big deal. The way Penny was like "And our last as a married couple" And Leonard smiling. They are showing off! Lol.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

I liked the Lenny scenes tonight. My only complaint, and it's a minor one, is that I would have liked to see more of Rajily and Howdette's reactions  when they walked in the door. I'm guessing that was cut down a bit.

• Like 6

Just now, Chrismo said:

I liked the Lenny scenes tonight. My only complaint, and it's a minor one, is that I would have liked to see more of Rajily and Howdette's reactions  when they walked in the door. I'm guessing that was cut down a bit.

I wish they had kept Leonard running away, and Howard's "Where you going sexy?" in too.

• Like 5

Do you think Penny was getting turned on by Leonard before they were interrupted by the gang she had a smile on her face I bet Kaley had a hard time not to laugh in that scene I hope it's on the blooper reel

Pure Lenny magic tonight. They were so sweet and funny together. Agree that they have matured so much in their relationship, especially Penny. Little things like the journal or forgetting a birthday used to cause major fights, now they playfully resolve them quickly. This is the Dr and Mrs Hofstadter I've always wanted to see! Now... GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, meka3000 said:

I wish they had kept Leonard running away, and Howard's "Where you going sexy?" in too.

I agree. Especially since Shamy's resolved they could of cut some of their storyline for that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, meka3000 said:

Well I guess you will have to buy the season 9 DVD they usually have all the deleted scenes on there

I felt they should cut out most of that Shamy Aquarium scene. And kept in the Howards "Where you going sexy?". I diddn;t think that Shamy scene in the end was necessary, but anyway.

• Like 2

In light of the fact that technically we don't know whether Shamy will ever get back together, I think the end scene was somewhat necessary.  The thing is though that they had one of the funniest scenes with Leonard dancing in a orange nightie and then this buzzkill scene.  I'm mean really....TBBT is going bipolar.

And I'm not offending people who are bipolar since I have that diagnosis...

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I felt they should cut out most of that Shamy Aquarium scene. And kept in the Howards "Where you going sexy?". I diddn;t think that Shamy scene in the end was necessary, but anyway.

I agree but I dare you to suggest that on the episode thread.

4 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

I think Penny was suppose to be 21 in the premiere which makes her date of birth 2nd December 1986. A year and 2 days younger than Kaley. Tensor help. ☺

Nope, if she was 21 in the premiere in September of 2007, she turned 22 in December of 2007.  So she was born December 2, 1985.  The same year as Kaley.   There were four possible dates for her birthday, based on The Prestidigitation Approximation.  2 December was one of them.  

• Like 5

So, Penny is 2 days younger than Kaley. :icon_wink: Penny's 30th birthday would have been a great plug for a story. Too bad the writers haven't take this in account.

Can't wait to see the new episode. But I have to wait til I'm back from work.

• Like 1

Well Penny's birthday technically Is still two weeks away. So they could still do an episode around it. But seeing they have already done the two tapings after todays episode, unlikely.

I really liked this episode to-night ... the Lenny scenes were hilarious ... and shows how Penny and Leonard would have scored a 10 on that test that Sheldon and Amy had taken ... its so nice to see these two work on screen with really good material and give a true to life rendition of what a husband and wife could be like ... she call him out on reading her journal .. he makes a little joke ... and apologizes ... then makes his own punishment ... which Penny is a little alarmed about but still laughs ... and that dance Leonard performs just shows you how much in tune these to are with each other ....

JUST LOVED THIS SHOW TO-NIGHT .... I WANT MORE LIKE THIS ..

• Like 8

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic