[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Hilarious. Penny's face cracked me up. You could tell she was trying not to laugh at her little sexy carrot. Really enjoyed this episode.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Tonstar17 said: I think Penny was suppose to be 21 in the premiere which makes her date of birth 2nd December 1986. A year and 2 days younger than Kaley. Tensor help. ☺

Nope, if she was 21 in the premiere in September of 2007, she turned 22 in December of 2007.  So she was born December 2, 1985.  The same year as Kaley.   There were four possible dates for her birthday, based on The Prestidigitation Approximation.  2 December was one of them.  

Thanks for clarifying. :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone noticed the Art imitates Life moment at the end of the episode? Penny said "I've never been Friends with any of my exes", to which Sheldon replied that her and Leonard would make it work. Quite a remarkable (if not even intentional by the writers) reference to Kaley and Johnny who actually did make it work ^^

• Like 9

His Highness Leonard The Orange: King of Nerds - King of Foreplay - King of Husbands!
Well done!
The funniest moment in S9 so far was the naughty carrot dance, hilarious.
This episode will always be in my top 10.
BTW, Penny’s birthday is my birthday too, big LOL :icon_cheesygrin:
(Upcoming naughty jiff’s going to hit the spot.)

:icon_redface:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 9

OMG! These Lenny bits were perfect. From the bottom (the hilarious high-five) to the top (I'll repeat it over and over again, #allhailthenaughtycarrot smileygarden.de_banana6.gif.ab98a38902c6 :dance:)! Both these scenes will enter my TBBT top 10, that's for sure :icon_cheesygrin: Leonard and Penny were the needed comedy gold in this episode. Not to mention that Johnny and Kaley nailed it, particularly Johnny! I've always wondered why TPTB don't exploit his comedic skills more... He's just great.

I want more. I just can't get enough of my two lovely carrots! :girldance:

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, veejay said:

His Highness Leonard The Orange: King of Nerds - King of Foreplay - King of Husbands!
24.gif.f1617069f40334fdeef7fe176a58db84.

I'm going to get in trouble at work for being on the forums!! I'm snickering so much as I watch this over and over!

• Like 2

Late last season:  "Johnny, would you mind wearing a short graduation gown....without pants?"  Mid season this year:  "Johnny, how about a bright orange negligee?"  Wonder what is next???

Edited by hokie3457
  • Like 6

We have long known that Leonard does sexy dances and stripteases for his lovers. I am so very happy that we finally got to see one! And in my  mind, I imagined it pretty much like the one we were given last night -- a very sincere, heart-felt, A+ for effort attempt but something that fell far short of sexy and more into the range of the goofingly sweet, very ernest, laughing, 'WTF are you thinking?!' range of the 'sexy dance' spectrum.

I absolutely loved and wouldn't have it any other way. 

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

Check their facial expressions. Penny's smirking, why does Leonard looks so bored. Maybe they had to do 20 takes :icon_cheesygrin:

Nah! He doesn't look bored, it's his "Yay...got away" face :icon_cheesygrin:

3 hours ago, veejay said:

Now Leonard rules over three kingdoms.  king2.sml.gif He's a mighty guy. Hail.sml.gif

Edited by luminous
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, veejay said:

Well done!
The funniest moment in S9 so far was the naughty carrot dance, hilarious.
This episode will always be in my top 10.
BTW, Penny’s birthday is my birthday too, big LOL :icon_cheesygrin:
(Upcoming naughty jiff’s going to hit the spot.)

24.gif.f1617069f40334fdeef7fe176a58db84.

After Leonard, you are my hero, Veejay. King of Gifs!!!!!:kingchris:

• Like 4

On 20.11.2015 at 6:40 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

After Leonard, you are my hero, Veejay. King of Gifs!!!!!:kingchris:

Thank you, so much! I really appreciate it. But I’m a people, LOL

:icon_biggrin:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic