[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, veejay said:

His Highness Leonard The Orange: King of Nerds - King of Foreplay - King of Husbands!
Well done!
The funniest moment in S9 so far was the naughty carrot dance, hilarious.
This episode will always be in my top 10.
BTW, Penny’s birthday is my birthday too, big LOL :icon_cheesygrin:
(Upcoming naughty jiff’s going to hit the spot.)

24.gif.f1617069f40334fdeef7fe176a58db84.

:icon_redface:

Check Kaley's face. She has a hard time not guffawing loudly, maybe that's why they cut the rest of the scene ^^

• Like 5

From Glamour: http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/11/watch-the-epic-video-of-the-bi

(video in the link)

Watch the Epic Video of The Big Bang Theory's Johnny Galecki Dancing in Lingerie

...  let's focus on one of the most hilarious stories from last night: Penny and Leonard. The newlyweds have taken a bit of a backseat since they got hitched, so how great was it to see them back in extra fine form?  Best of all came when Penny and Leonard got into an argument over how well they know (or don't know) each other, and Leonard ended up wearing the lingerie he bought her some time ago. 

You work it, Johnny Galecki! And seriously, someone better have an outtake reel from the rehearsal.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Late last season:  "Johnny, would you mind wearing a short graduation gown....without pants?"  Mid season this year:  "Johnny, how about a bright orange negligee?  Wonder what is next???

You know that graduation scene, in that shorty gown, was so funny with Johnny playing it up, I wouldn't be surprised if that season 8 scene was the inspiration to the writers for the slutty carrot scene, sort of let Johnny run with it and make it funny.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, veejay said:

...he really can't stop it.......

22.gif.ce38b21c2dc454eb993ea3016b32ba60.

:icon_razz:

23.gif.c5f0d761e5ca1c2df65b277283745173.

:icon_cheesygrin:

…can you believe this "nerd"?

19.gif.561414a20f8a93cdce73cb4931c187f0.

:cool:

Unfortunately I've run out of likes... Just wanted to say thank you, veejay, for posting these gifs! You made me roflol all over again :rofl:

And now excuse me, y'all. I have a slutty carrot dance to watch for the nth time  smileygarden.de_banana6.gif.ac676d988eb4

old_00135.thumb.gif.9142827fde29d1bb9577   :icon_biggrin:

Edited by ShLe94
  • Like 5

As the guy on this site. I demand we see Penny reward Leonard with a future striptease phew. In a similar nightie. Am i crazy friends and himy reference. Are they becoming Marshall and Lilly and Monica and Chandler. And less and less ross and rachel every episode. Seeing Pennys 30th bday is coming up. Kinda nice if Leonard in an upcoming ep just like peanut reaction. Organised a surprise bday. Invite Wyatt. Bit similar to tow two parties Season Two Friends haha. But anyway. Season 9 so far becoming my fav I guess Lenny season since s6. Be good after this ep tptb get reminded why Lenny were so popular, and still are. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

As the guy on this site. I demand we see Penny reward Leonard with a future striptease phew. In a similar nightie. Am i crazy Lenny friends and himy reference. Are they becoming Marshall and Lilly and Monica and Chandler. And less and less ross and rachel every episode. Seeing Pennys 30th bday is coming up. Kinda nice if Leonard in an upcoming ep just like peanut reaction. Organised

If they reenacted that scene switching roles it would have to be on pay per view.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

If they reenacted that scene switching roles it would have to be on pay per view.

We get sky arena over here or Brazzers lol. I well pay any amount to see Penny in next to nothing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

Wouldn't it be sort of like this?

image.gif

I think that's the last time Penny wore something sexy for the audience to see oh I forgot the bikini in Las Vegas but that wasn't for Leonard's benefit too bad she called his mother on him in that pic above but he was manipulating her to feel sorry for him so in a way he deserve it. I am sure Penny has worn sexy outfits behind closed doors but nothing for the audience to enjoy.

2 hours ago, Tonstar17 said: Perverts. What is wrong with you people.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hormones?  Testosterone?..... 

Nope excuses. Lol. I just want her for myself and you guys back off. ☺

40 minutes ago, Earnie said:

I think that's the last time Penny wore something sexy for the audience to see oh I forgot the bikini in Las Vegas but that wasn't for Leonard's benefit too bad she called his mother on him in that pic above but he was manipulating her to feel sorry for him so in a way he deserve it. I am sure Penny has worn sexy outfits behind closed doors but nothing for the audience to enjoy.

There was the bikini outfit in serial apest 2 but that's the only other thing I can think of in the last few seasons.

Unless you count the lbd in tenure

14 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Nope excuses. Lol. I just want her for myself and you guys back off. ☺

NEANWHILE IN TONSTAR'S BASEMENT...

sa_010.thumb.gif.e13c6d6ccdd6f42f7f7698835c3346fe.gif

Edited by JE7
  • Like 4

3c47b281f567ca92215652baa677df14.jpg

3c47b281f567ca92215652baa677df14.jpg

40 minutes ago, Earnie said: I think that's the last time Penny wore something sexy for the audience to see oh I forgot the bikini in Las Vegas but that wasn't for Leonard's benefit too bad she called his mother on him in that pic above but he was manipulating her to feel sorry for him so in a way he deserve it. I am sure Penny has worn sexy outfits behind closed doors but nothing for the audience to enjoy.

There was the bikini outfit in serial apest 2 but that's the only other thing I can think of in the last few seasons.

14 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said: Nope excuses. Lol. I just want her for myself and you guys back off. ☺

sa_010.thumb.gif.e13c6d6ccdd6f42f7f7698835c3346fe.gif.f3adbcd0015c9015dca1aba61b5e29c6.gif

Shhhh......... on the down low. It's not what you think. She really isn't screaming for help. Just a bit of role playing. :)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, JE7 said:

old_0090.gif.45dacd33442a56fe0d585828d37

:icon_twisted:

• Like 4

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic