[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

1 hour ago, veejay said:

True.
I LOL at Sheldon's nightly musical performance.
Penny taking the keyboard away from Sheldon was hysterical:
"Hey that's mine! Why are you so strong???“
And I loved the tuba scene! So unexpected, it was hilarious!

:icon_cheesygrin:

I almost thought she would do the same Leonard did in the Professor Proton episode, where he walked into Sheldon's room and slapped him ^^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Just rewatched She had it on in the sweet couch scene though.

That's a given, it's during the day. But I meant the bed scene specifically. Granted, you can see her left hand only for a second but there was no glint on it. You could see Leonard's fine.

8 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

That's a given, it's during the day. But I meant the bed scene specifically. Granted, you can see her left hand only for a second but there was no glint on it. You could see Leonard's fine.

Ok I see what your saying. Good eyes. 

After rewatching this episode, I love the Lenny parts even more. They were sweet and very funny throughout. Kaley and Johnny nailed the comedy. It's great to be able to relax and just laugh at episodes, instead of cringing at the angst.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

To be fair, Kaley is not use to there being a ring there anymore so if she forgets it for a scene it is not as noticeable to her.

2 minutes ago, SRAM said:

To be fair, Kaley is not use to there being a ring there anymore so if she forgets it for a scene it is not as noticeable to her.

Actually, that's more the dressing department's job to make sure she has everything for the scene. Using that argument, you could say that Johnny would never wear the ring, since he never wore one before.

1 minute ago, son-goku5 said:

Actually, that's more the dressing department's job to make sure she has everything for the scene. Using that argument, you could say that Johnny would never wear the ring, since he never wore one before.

Remember that one taping report where they said Kaley ran off the set to get the engagement ring because she forgot it, it was probably a forgetful moment for her again.  

4 hours ago, No Regrets said:

lenny.png

Thank you for posting this picture , Nora! I was searching for it like crazy :party: Lenny were just perferct in this episode: there was harmony, empathy, deep love! They brought most of the comedy in 9x10 to life (the bedroom scene was simply hilarious LOL... and their sassy comments to and about Sheldon?? So them :icon_cheesygrin:). The couch scene, even if brief, was extremely sweet: the line 'You're the lint trap of my love' says it all :girlinlove: They really are a team! Have I already mentioned that I love them?? Well, I do :wub::wub::wub: Can't wait for more! :yahoo:

• Like 6

I also liked the smile on her face when she said it, they make an adorable couple and they were so Team Hofstadter when dealing with Sheldon it this episode.

also as I remember from a previous episode, when they told Sheldon they would sleep and live in both apartments he wanted them to do that mostly in 4A so them being there the whole episode shows continuity to a previous episode's promise the Hofstadter's made.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

My wife is a casual viewer, and thinks my obsession is a bit silly.  Our conversation last night as Lenny listened to Sheldon and his keyboard:

Her: why the hell are they still in the guys' apartment?

Me: Sheldon didn't want them to leave, so they felt sorry for him.

Her:  That's fucking stupid, they're married, they should have their own place. Penny's making a bunch of money now isn't she?

Me: Yep.

Her: Why don't they just go to Penny's apartment?

Me: I don't know.

Her: If you had tried to pull that shit, I would have been gone.

Me:  You're preaching to the choir, hon.

Looks at me funny.

I think people even on this thread bow way too much to homage to Sheldon

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, veejay said:

Well, that looks funny for me....

07.gif.dd5352bcc8840164536ea8cb267777c4.

:icon_razz:    (ok, sound's missing.  LOL)

I sort of wish she would have went back to bed in Leonard's arms but then he wouldn't have been able to turn around and make his tuba remark to his obviously frustrated wife.  Kaley had a great "I'm tired and don't want to put up with Sheldon's shit" look on Penny's face during that scene.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, veejay said:

Well, that looks funny for me....

07.gif.dd5352bcc8840164536ea8cb267777c4.

:icon_razz:    (ok, sound's missing.  LOL)

The problems solved, It's called 4B. Isn't making noise that late against the Roommate Agreement?

Edited by Chrismo

16 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Kazzie gave a bit of BTS last night on twitter, during the show.   When Penny gets up to head to Sheldon's room, Leonard says "I love you" and she answers" oh who cares?

Kazzie says in one of the takes, Kaley says, "oh fuck off", instead. For some reason I found that hilarious. 

For obvious reason they can't use that. Wonder what her reaction was, shock or just humor ^^ She did something similar in a season 3 blooper, when she was consoling Sheldon and said something like "Valerie Mosbacher, big old fuck"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

5 hours ago, SRAM said:

Remember that one taping report where they said Kaley ran off the set to get the engagement ring because she forgot it, it was probably a forgetful moment for her again.  

I don't wear my rings to bed... I take them off every night and put them on top of my dresser.

My husband does wear his to bed as it's just a flat band. Most women's rings (at least the engagement rings) are raised, so not terribly comfortable in certain sleeping positions

• Like 6

^^^^^

True dat.

And to add to that, the elevated stone can do considerable damage to you or your sleeping partner, your sheets can rip if it should get caught in the fabric, and worst of all, the prongs can get damaged, causing them to loosen. Loose prongs = lost stone (speaking from painful experience).

Bottom line, best to remove it for sleeping and while cleaning.

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, ashleyo85 said:

I don't wear my rings to bed... I take them off every night and put them on top of my dresser.

My husband does wear his to bed as it's just a flat band. Most women's rings (at least the engagement rings) are raised, so not terribly comfortable in certain sleeping positions

Well, here in Germany I don't know any married women who wear their engagement rings as wedding rings.

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic