[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

18 hours ago, ShLe94 said:

Hey, fellow Lennies! I just wanted to close this Sunday - and week - with nine Lenny tidbits, one for each year/season...

-leonard-penny-leonard-penny-27328288-25   Their first kiss, the beginning of it all

tumblr_lra0g2LBgu1qj74sxo6_250.gif.7d312    The 'lime' kiss, their hottest moment

tumblr_lrcc128uCi1qj74sxo8_250.gif.9735e  

The 'I love you, Penny' kiss: it was very hard to choose just one thing from season 3 (they kissed, hugged, etc. a lot :icon_cheesygrin:) but I finally went for this, because I love the way he grabs her face and kisses her, like she was the most important thing in the world... And her little smile makes me melt every single time: no matter what, she was already in love with him, it's crystal clear.

tumblr_lhw4fhyFtv1qzjbj5o1_500.gif.ad75b  One of their sweetest moments ever :tender:

8171801a96842c2ad65f7d1bcf1b5c9c.gif.e4d   This one.... well, for no particular reasons, I just love it

tumblr_mcvso2SpWd1rn4qwao1_500.gif.b8084    

She realized something in that lab: how lucky she was to have him. I chose this kiss because... well, I'm a woman, and Leonard/Johnny's arm here is just :heat:   :girlwink:

tumblr_n5ababGXrV1qdz44io4_250.gif.680c3    This needs no explanation, right? :girlinlove:

01.thumb.gif.82aea6ecb03c851043789bf86f0      This kiss was playful, sweet and passionate, just like they are!

tumblr_nz7blnNGsI1uesjcko1_400.gif.253d7    Their latest sweet moment, because... the best is yet to come!

Thank heaven the writers created these two! :wub: Have a good night/day, y'all <3

thank you, what a nice think to wake up to.

• Like 3

^^^^^

I wonder where they are, all bundled up like that? Has it been that cold in SoCal? And the bright blue -- coat? jacket? -- that Johnny is wearing makes me think of the pre-Arctic gifted Snuggie!

hokie, where did you find that picture? It looks current d/t Johnny's short haircut -- like the one he had in Earworm.

Edited by 5Mississippis
Removed spaces.

^^^^^

I wonder where they are, all bundled up like that? Has it been that cold in SoCal? And the bright blue -- coat? jacket? -- that Johnny is wearing makes me think of the pre-Arctic gifted Snuggie!

hokie, where did you find that picture? It looks current d/t Johnny's short haircut -- like the one he had in Earworm.

It's been in the mid 50s with gale force winds here in long Beach and I'm about 10 miles from there

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

It's from Kaley's IG.  I'm not moderating now, but I'll point out, most of this discussion should be in either the Kaley, Johnny, or Johnny and Kaley thread.  There is a post with the above picture in the Kaley thread. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Oh the Johnny and Kaley ban must of been lifted haha, kidding.

I hope this is unintentional hint that we are getting a Hofstadter centric plot in the next episode, we are overdue for one.

it is also nice to see a Kaley and Johnny photo, they always look so good together.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tensor said:

It's from Kaley's IG.  I'm not moderating now, but I'll point out, most of this discussion should be in either the Kaley, Johnny, or Johnny and Kaley thread.  There is a post with the above picture in the Kaley thread. 

But if she's saying they are on location wouldn't it mean that they are filming, and therefore Leonard and Penny?:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

According to several comments under the photo on her IG, they're standing in front of Luke's Diner from Gilmore Girls. I assume that's on the same lot?

I love that they're the same height. It's so cute. :icon_cheesygrin:

Actually, she's a bit taller than him, even without shoes, which is especially pronounced when she wears heels. Just watch the Beta Test Initiation when they return from the date, she's half a head taller than him in her heels

Just now, son-goku5 said:

Actually, she's a bit taller than him, even without shoes, which is especially pronounced when she wears heels. Just watch the Beta Test Initiation when they return from the date, she's half a head taller than him in her heels

Well that's even cuter. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luminous said:

Last taping of the year today. I hope for some nice Lenny scenes. So we can close this year with good feelings in regard of taping reports and start the new year with good feelings in regard of what we see on screen. :icon_biggrin:

^^^ Yes! It would be awesome :) I'm very happy for their plot in 9x12, but a little bit of Lenny sweetness to close 2015 wouldn't hurt! Pleeeeeeease...

Big-Bang-Theory-GIFS-1.gif.481df8116d745   *givesthepuppyeyeslook* ;)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

Still depends on the height difference. When Howard walked in with that date he paid for in season one, who was a head taller than him, it looked ridiculous

It's ridiclous because Howard's date a women was a head taller then him? Why did it look riduclous. It's not that uncommon for a women to be taller then the man on a date. I thought it was funny. I mean Leonard is not as tall as Sheldon. But he clearly has better qualities Penny is attracted to haha. All compared to all the other tall, rich guys she has dated in the past.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

It's ridiclous because Howard's date a women was a head taller then him? Why did it look riduclous. It's not that uncommon for a women to be taller then the man on a date. I thought it was funny. I mean Leonard is not as tall as Sheldon. But he clearly has better qualities Penny is attracted to haha. All compared to all the other tall, rich guys she has dated in the past.

I don't think Penny ever dated rich guys in her past...

And in regards to the height difference: I saw only two couples in the town I live in where the woman was taller then the guy, half a head in both cases. That's okay but more than that starts looking strange to me. Maybe it's because I met only three women in my life who are taller than me ^^

Still, to me, that looks if not ridiculous, then very weird:

SmallHoward.jpg

3 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

I don't think Penny ever dated rich guys in her past...

And in regards to the height difference: I saw only two couples in the town I live in where the woman was taller then the guy, half a head in both cases. That's okay but more than that starts looking strange to me. Maybe it's because I met only three women in my life who are taller than me ^^

Still, to me, that looks if not ridiculous, then very weird:

SmallHoward.jpg

I don't know if they were rich but when Penny was complaining to Leonard about Mike, she said she was tired of the guys with the looks and the money, so it did seem she went out with guys who could spend a lot of money on her.  I think the writers were trying to show she went out with all types of men, that would be considered 'hot' to a girl, but the short bespectacled nerd sitting next to her was still very special to her.

changing the topic, I wish they would go back to the plot of Penny trying to be an actress and having a little success.  I miss how excited and happy she got when she got parts, her job now just seems boring with the type of character she use to be, it is sort of making her old and tired.  I think her doing a couple commercials, a couple parts, and maybe a small recurring part in a soap would liven up her character a little and put a little more fun into her character.  She seems to be the only character that didn't get to find her dream in the group.

• Like 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic