[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

50th Anniversary:firstmove:Holding hands and doing it together.

5682075214d64_ee8c36c2b890e1317b090768ddde85f7_largeelderlycouple.jpg.cb732c3873c5a7993055a47a7fc12eae.jpg

Awww that what I imagine them like in my Christmas story. Still passionately in love, holding hands and touching after all those years. 😢

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The quality is great but still need more quantity. Like as a married couple where are they heading or what the future holds for them. All i hear is lenny are happy and good. I'm not knocking those fans, like I said their positivity keeps me hanging on. but i want more.This thread is dead most of the time because we are giving nothing to talk about. We are clueless as to what to expect or where they are heading. Now they are married can the writes let go of this long arc of insecurities. Sure bring it up once in awhile but wasn't the engagement suppose to have shown they are on the same page and the marriage sealing the trust. The kiss thing resolved even though I hated the way it was swept under the rug, so hence nothing to discuss. Lenny are happy but are they really, is it wrong to want to see them do more stuff together. Like waking up together, having romantic times in 4b talking about their future (Not about just sex) as well as have group interaction in 4A or banter involving the big three. If things continue the way it is this thread will be redundant before the end of S9 . sure they are going to bring up penny's career and Leonard as stated in the latest TRs but it's not Lenny. There is so much funnys to explore with lenny. Get writing tptb.

0cd31b389d615cf2cdb287acec936002.jpg

• Like 3

I beg to differ. Lenny going to a therapist. Is so them for meLqnny are not the event they were in s3. WITH four couples. What seven odd characters now. I just think the writers have struggled to write for more then five characters. And it has shown post s5. Shamy became popular and that was that. Its like Lenny was their first child, then they had a second. And Leonard and Penny got neglected haha. Being the first born I can relate to that :D. So with 25 mins a week in its 9th season. The key is to remain fresh every week. And I think thats one of the core issues. With ratings through the roof. Show renewed for s10 at least. Theirs not that impending doom. Im trying to say writing has gone lazy and stilted. I am pleased s9 is far better. But lets just say it is what it is. I still think the writers enjoy writing Lenny, for very different reasons then they to writing Shamy. And I expect most of the latter half of s9 to be Lenny centric. I still hold hope for a Formal Wedding. I think most of all the fans deserve it.

Everyone's is entitled to their opinions and nuff respect to yours. This is the Lenny thread I'm talking purely lenny ☺ not about the other aspects of the show. Lenny drama is getting boring.Just like the kiss the writers are trying to create drama where there is none with this shrink thing. So basically they married lenny off knowing they still have issues. This is not a good thing for a solid marriage. In England one of the reasons the divorce rate is high is because a lot of people jump into marriage thinking it will resolve their issues instead of seeking help before. I know bbt is a comedy or is it. 😊

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Everyone's is entitled to their opinions and nuff respect to yours. This is the Lenny thread I'm talking purely lenny ☺ not about the other aspects of the show. Lenny drama is getting boring.Just like the kiss the writers are trying to create drama where there is none with this shrink thing. So basically they married lenny off knowing they still have issues. This is not a good thing for a solid marriage. In England one of the reasons the divorce rate is high is because a lot of people jump into marriage thinking it will resolve their issues instead of seeking help before. I know bbt is a comedy or is it. 

Well other then 9x01. Theirs been no Lenny drama tbh since s6.

Echoing all the New Year greetings to my fellow Penny & Leonard aficionados! Here is a toast to them and to you all, hoping you each have a fabulous 2016 and we can share some more wonderful Lenny moments!67253193d80fdfce606e37025cefca07.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Happy New Year fellow Lenny fans. Hopefully the new year will bring us many more of those magical Lenny moments. Here's hoping you all have someone special to ring in the New Year with!

penny_leonard_moments_sec.jpg

Every time I see this picture it looks like a bad photoshop because of the shadow of Leonard's glasses on Penny's face :icon_cheesygrin:

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2015 at 1:34 PM, 5Mississippis said:

It's my year to work, so tonight at midnight, I'll be with my patients toasting in the New Year with little plastic medicine cups filled with ginger ale! 

So, my fellow Lennys, where ever you are around the world and however you may ring it in, may you have wonderful, joyous celebration and a very Happy New Year! 

Blessings, joy, and peace to all and see you next year!

Karen 

Same to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic