[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Can't remember the episode but Sheldon says something about bullied and she like awww and Leonard says what about me and yeah her answer. You probably deserved it. That funny after all he went through in his childhood not just at school but at home. At lest he laughs about it and not take it seriously unlike Penny. last time Leonard called penny out was in s7 about sitting at home doing nothing instead of taking a movie role she walked out on him and getting angry that he read her journal and wouldn't let it go or if he forgot her birthday I'm sure all hell will break loose. If you can't take it, don't give it. PENNY

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

This bothers me soooo much -- at least Leonard finishes what he was going to say after Penny cuts him off.

It bothers me too, but, bless his heart:girlinlove:he doesn't get angry and she (grudgingly) agrees to go to the Dr. Who convention with him. She also says he's the best husband ever.Not perfect, but not as bad as I was afraid it might be. I'm happy that a therapist validated that Beverly was cruel to an innocent little boy who just wants to be happy.  Leonard seems so excited and relieved that she agreed and was sympathetic. Penny is a lucky girl. I hope she keeps remembering that. . 

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It bothers me too, but, bless his heart:girlinlove:he doesn't get angry and she (grudgingly) agrees to go to the Dr. Who convention with him. She also says he's the best husband ever.Not perfect, but not as bad as I was afraid it might be. I'm happy that a therapist validated that Beverly was cruel to an innocent little boy who just wants to be happy.  Leonard seems so excited and relieved that she agreed and was sympathetic. Penny is a lucky girl. I hope she keeps remembering that. . 

I guess that this might be the 'adorable fighting' that one of TPTB said we'd be seeing for Leonard and Penny.  Believe it or not, I am reserving judgment until I see the episode but I'd really rather not be entertained by such disregard. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

I guess that this might be the 'adorable fighting' that one of TPTB said we'd be seeing for Leonard and Penny.  Believe it or not, I am reserving judgment until I see the episode but I'd really rather not be entertained by such disregard. 

I will reserve judgment until I see the episode too, but I don't usually like the type of humor wherein a couple are being mean to each other. I'd much rather see a "it's us against the world" mentality, but nowadays TPTB and I differ in regards to what's funny.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, legacy99 said:

I watched the promo on utube and thought penny was kind of cold hearted about Leonard's problems

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Eh, I wouldn't call her cold hearted so much as one track minded at that specific moment.

5 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

I guess that this might be the 'adorable fighting' that one of TPTB said we'd be seeing for Leonard and Penny.

Where did they say we'd see more of it?  Molaro said he loved that kind of fighting between them in the Thanksgiving episode, and that he can't get enough of it.  Nothing more, nothing less.

6 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Can't remember the episode but Sheldon says something about bullied and she like awww and Leonard says what about me and yeah her answer. You probably deserved it.

It was the spock resonance.  She reacted that way because she saw through his attempt to get pity and/or sympathy out of her.

Edited by meka3000

I think some take Penny at face value. So what she cut off Leonard. Its Big Bang. I would be worried if Penny let Leonard go on about oh poor me. Oh its okay baby I love you, let me fill the void. Ugh. This ain't Himym. Pure comedy. At that instance Penny was eager to make a sale. So regardless of What Leonard said. She wanted him to cut to the chase. I understood it. Oh Penny your ruthless lol. I guess I like that kinda comedy but thats just me. I Agree Penny had a one track mind state. Nothing more to it imo. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Lenny hug in 9x12.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

And part 2.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I like their hug and interactions in that sneak peek. I agree with 3ku11, it would bother me more if Penny didn't make that kind of comment! She still is the cool kid and he is the "weird little guy", after all ;) yet, if you pay some attention, things are not exactly the same as they were at the beginning of their relationship. A few years ago, probably Penny wouldn't even have let him finish and listened to him. As for Leonard, in spite of everything, he seems much more confident around her now. IMO, she's not underestimating his issues and feelings. I've always seen her like that kind of person who likes to throw a joke even when the situation is pretty serious, to lighten the mood, so to speak. She cares about him, she just doesn't want to show it sometimes, as if she wanted to "stay IC"! He knows her and her attitude very well, so he even jokes around "blackmailing" her with the Doctor Who convention. I don't see anything else than their usual selves, maybe a little improved. IDK, I can see more understanding, connection and love here. I'm not saying that everything is perfect! They have to work on a few things. Plus, there's still the huge elephant in the room: the living arrangements. It seems like something is starting to move in that sense, according to the TR and preview of 9x12. I really really hope I'm not wrong! It's getting more and more absurd at this point :icon_rolleyes: Of course, I'll wait and actually watch the episode to properly judge! JMO

• Like 5

I guess they know each other so well that they know when the other is being serious or not. That's how well they are in tune with their love. They both show it in different ways and sometimes we probably miss the point because of it. I'm still going to wait to see it before judging.

3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Maybe I'm just in very serious Lenny withdrawal, but I do love, love, love this hug:girlinlove:Leonard's smile, raised eyebrows and most especially the way he is caressing penny's back!

That hug between them is so natural, I don't think there is much acting involved.  Johnny's hand on her back looks like he is caressing Kaley to me too, it is like a hug version of the lime kiss.

That is the reason Leonard and Penny are such a great couple, Johnny and Kaley actually care for each other and it shows on screen, like this hug.

• Like 5

I think some take Penny at face value. So what she cut off Leonard. Its Big Bang. I would be worried if Penny let Leonard go on about oh poor me. Oh its okay baby I love you, let me fill the void. Ugh. This ain't Himym. Pure comedy. At that instance Penny was eager to make a sale. So regardless of What Leonard said. She wanted him to cut to the chase. I understood it. Oh Penny your ruthless lol. I guess I like that kinda comedy but thats just me. I Agree Penny had a one track mind state. Nothing more to it imo. 

I think that's my problem with penny it seems to me everything has to be her way whether leonard likes it or not

• Like 3

Just now, legacy99 said:

I think that's my problem with penny it seems to me everything has to be her way whether leonard likes it or not

Oh what you mean how Leonard choose to cheat. And lie about it for two years? PENNY had no say in that lol. Penny can be one track minded. But I dont think she has a my or highway thing going. Generally she walks over him. But LeonRd Generally stands up for himself. In this case I dont think Leonard needed too. 

Just now, legacy99 said: I think that's my problem with penny it seems to me everything has to be her way whether leonard likes it or not

Oh what you mean how Leonard choose to cheat. And lie about it for two years? PENNY had no say in that lol. Penny can be one track minded. But I dont think she has a my or highway thing going. Generally she walks over him. But LeonRd Generally stands up for himself. In this case I dont think Leonard needed too. 

You and i definitely have a different opinion of what cheating is but that's been discussed enough here. Personally i don't think Leonard has stood up for himself since s7

• Like 2

Nailed it. The man is so in love and penny knows it. She uses it too often to her advantage for my liking.

Choose to cheat and lie about it. Wow....

1. He didn't chose to he was in a drunk situation and stopped it before it went too far.

2. How did he lie if penny didn't know.

3. If penny found out from a third party and confronted him and he lied then yeah. But that didn't happen he just kept it to himself because he was scared of losing his true love and he did the right thing by telling her before they committed to each other with no secrets. I'm sure in the future tptb will come out with some penny secret out of nowhere just like they did with Leonard. Watch this space.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

One thing leads to another... There really isn't much he wouldn't do for her. I never noticed how nicely he drew the "o" right around his belly button!:girlhaha:

LeonardGoSports.jpg

I think it's safe to say that Johnny didn't write it on there himself ^^

1 hour ago, son-goku5 said:

I think it's safe to say that Johnny didn't write it on there himself ^^

(Karen glowers extremely jealous… mumbling to self … wishing SHE had been the one write that Johnny's body …)

Oh no! Wait! Did I say that out loud … (Karen looks horrified and quickly pulls down that pesky freak flag that flies above her head …)

• Like 7

14 hours ago, legacy99 said:

You and i definitely have a different opinion of what cheating is but that's been discussed enough here. Personally i don't think Leonard has stood up for himself since s7

there's him spilling his feelings on feeling unworthy of her in 9x02.  There's him getting Penny to get sheldon to stop playing music so they can sleep.  There's him getting her to NOT take the relationship test in 8x03.  Those are just off the top of my head.

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic