Jump to content
In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hopefully the episode tonight will at least make me laugh. I was so disgusted with the Penny on the couch scene last week, I had to step away for a few days. Stopped to peek in on this week's taping report and their they are playing background to Sheldon again. Thought they would let someone else have an episode or 2. The last few days there have been episodes from S6 on TBS and the local station. Seems they had room for all the characters in most episodes back then. I am not going to quit watching, because I've never been obsessed with a show like this before. I am going to stay hopeful the Lenny will at least some sweet and wonderful story lines in future episodes. They are why I started watching TBBT. Right now it seems TPTB are wasting money ( like 2M an episode) having Leonard and Penny play cheerleaders for Shamy.  I agree, there is so much more of Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter's love story to tell. Ok I'm done rambling. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 4everlenny said:

Hopefully the episode tonight will at least make me laugh. I was so disgusted with the Penny on the couch scene last week, I had to step away for a few days. Stopped to peek in on this week's taping report and their they are playing background to Sheldon again. Thought they would let someone else have an episode or 2. The last few days there have been episodes from S6 on TBS and the local station. Seems they had room for all the characters in most episodes back then. I am not going to quit watching, because I've never been obsessed with a show like this before. I am going to stay hopeful the Lenny will at least some sweet and wonderful story lines in future episodes. They are why I started watching TBBT. Right now it seems TPTB are wasting money ( like 2M an episode) having Leonard and Penny play cheerleaders for Shamy.  I agree, there is so much more of Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter's love story to tell. Ok I'm done rambling. 

I wasen't disguted by Penny. She diddn't say anything wrong. She was put on the spot. And she was just being honest,  nothing wrong with that. But thats just me.  I mean that is unfair. Its not like she went to the Thearpist to bitch about Leonard. Nor has she previousley. Its not like she had time think about her awnswers. It was an ambush. She was unprepared. And came up with the best she could. And like she said it helped. Thats just me though. I enjoyed the thearpy sessions.  I mean her life choices were being put on trial. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this isn't Lenny specific but I thought back to season 1 with Leonard, Raj, and Howard in the kitchen with Penny, Emily, and Bernadette in the living room. Who would of thought a shy, mute, and perv would end up with hot wives/girlfriend. And it seems more special since you know who isn't there in the scene.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I know this isn't Lenny specific but I thought back to season 1 with Leonard, Raj, and Howard in the kitchen with Penny, Emily, and Bernadette in the living room. Who would of thought a shy, mute, and perv would end up with hot wives/girlfriend. And it seems more special since you know who isn't there in the scene.

No coincidence Amy is not their lol. Kidding sort of. No offense to others but I Actually enjoy it more when its just Leonard/Raj/Howard and their girls. Something about Shamy feels obsecure and out of place in this show. But this is a Lenny thread sorry mods :D. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

No coincidence Amy is not their lol. Kidding sort of. No offense to others but I Actually enjoy it more when its just Leonard/Raj/Howard and their girls. Something about Shamy feels obsecure and out of place in this show. But this is a Lenny thread sorry mods :D. 

Well the couples are really centered around Lenny. Raj and Howard are Leonard's friends. Bernie is Penny's friend. Although never seen together I think Emily in reality aligns closer to Penny than the other two girls. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

I wasen't disguted by Penny. She diddn't say anything wrong. She was put on the spot. And she was just being honest,  nothing wrong with that. But thats just me.  I mean that is unfair. Its not like she went to the Thearpist to bitch about Leonard. Nor has she previousley. Its not like she had time think about her awnswers. It was an ambush. She was unprepared. And came up with the best she could. And like she said it helped. Thats just me though. I enjoyed the thearpy sessions. 

My disgust was mostly because of the sweet scenes Howardette had, and there's the suddenly all grown up Sheldon naming an asteroid after Amy. And Leonard's Wife wishing for simpler times and complaining about Wookies. I know Leonard and Penny both have to grow and mature into married life, but a little romance would be nice to see too. Need the Romance Ninja to be back in action.

Edited by 4everlenny
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tripper said:

Huge swathes of this thread from the past day or two have been hidden. Please keep this thread solely on the topic of Leonard and Penny's relationship. So no comments on what might be taking place in other threads or other ships. Once the discussion starts to be more about the forum itself and less about the show/topic at hand, it's probably time to dump that conversation.

And, as always, if you feel any post is inappropriate, please report it instead of responding or discussing it elsewhere.

With all due respect, not trying to start trouble here, but how about concentrating more on the offenders than the offended?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want a centric Lenny plot in the next episode or taping. That's not angsty or dramatic. But light hearted. Kinda like Paint Canvas. I still want the episode. Where Leonard's father visits with an older version of Penny as a waitress. And Penny gets a window into what her life would be like. If A: She diddn't marry Leonard and B: She stayed as a waitress, striving to be an actress at 45 lol. She realizes she made the right choice, and has a self realization. And for the first time in her life, is truley happy.  Father could be played by Eugene Levy, and the Waitress Lisa Kudrow. Although I still want Lisa for Penny's mother. Mini Friends and Big Bang crossover. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

I may be wrong but after Tuesday's taping a Raj/Emily storyline may be coming. Although Leonard noticing Penny shoving money down Raj's pants it could involve Lenny. In a 4.5 years Lenny has never discussed that night. That could be brought up now especially with Emily involved.

I think that was just a gag. I don't think it meant anything. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

I may be wrong but after Tuesday's taping a Raj/Emily storyline may be coming. Although Leonard noticing Penny shoving money down Raj's pants it could involve Lenny. In a 4.5 years Lenny has never discussed that night. That could be brought up now especially with Emily involved.

Awww shit, I am gonna need more brain bleach and a heads up to skip that one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did in S5. When Leonard was like What you mean when you slept with my best friend? Does it matter? It was half a decade ago. Penny and Raj both know nothing happened, and thats the key. It would be nice if Penny told Leonard, your better in bed then Raj, we never had sex LOL. But prob won't happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

They did in S5. When Leonard was like What you mean when you slept with my best friend? Does it matter? It was half a decade ago. Penny and Raj both know nothing happened, and thats the key. It would be nice if Penny told Leonard, your better in bed then Raj, we never had sex LOL. But prob won't happen. 

Last night the shamys invade and then tonight and the discussion is penny and Rufie in 4x24....  This thread is going to hell in a bucket :(

 

Edited by JE7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lenny Thread Terms and Conditions

Section 4 subsection 3 paragraph 2

"all commentary on episodes 4.24/5.1 are hereby and forthwith from now and forever in the future, under threat of public stoning, water boarding and lethal injection, banned from public and private discussion boards, PMs and chat rooms. Under the laws outlined in "Keeping our Sanity" Act 2011 passed by the Supreme Court and unanimous agreement by both Houses of Congress, the UN General Assembly and the Intergalactic Court of Arbitration, Cease and Desist letters are being sent to all offending persons inboxes. Thank you for your cooperation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Itwasdestined said:

Lenny Thread Terms and Conditions

Section 4 subsection 3 paragraph 2

"all commentary on episodes 4.24/5.1 are hereby and forthwith from now and forever in the future, under threat of public stoning, water boarding and lethal injection, banned from public and private discussion boards, PMs and chat rooms. Under the laws outlined in "Keeping our Sanity" Act 2011 passed by the Supreme Court and unanimous agreement by both Houses of Congress, the UN General Assembly and the Intergalactic Court of Arbitration, Cease and Desist letters are being sent to all offending persons inboxes. Thank you for your cooperation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am quite pleased such a decision was long overdue.

Party's at my place

sV9Sx.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Itwasdestined said:

 

JE7, how much longer am I going to be putting up with PeeWeeemoji12.png? will he be attending the party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol not sure the last one lasted a day, this one hasent been up long enough to have maximum impact but it won't last long

6a00d83452033569e201538f5c2fc6970b-800wi.jpg

15 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

4x24 was incredibly stupid. But its part of the shows history. But moving on.

:dwarf:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22559-1362427108-8_preview.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

They did in S5. When Leonard was like What you mean when you slept with my best friend? Does it matter? It was half a decade ago. Penny and Raj both know nothing happened, and thats the key. It would be nice if Penny told Leonard, your better in bed then Raj, we never had sex LOL. But prob won't happen. 

No they didn't, that was all in Leonards head in his dream sequence, "I'm sorry I slept with your best friend", now moving on....

Edited by Zhalen565
Extra word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.