Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, luminous said:

Ah...at that time Leonard explained the theory of relativity to Penny...Twice. :icon_cheesygrin:

She's obviously slow on the uptake.  He's been explaining it ever since and he still has to explain it to her.  Give her credit, she seems to want to learn about it.  :shy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read some article that said actors kiss in ways to make it less personal.  Leonard/Johnny and Penny/Kaley must have not heard about that.

When they kiss it seems very spontaneous and they pull themselves closer to each other when they kiss, that is very good acting.:icon_biggrin:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I read some article that said actors kiss in ways to make it less personal.  Leonard/Johnny and Penny/Kaley must have not heard about that.

When they kiss it seems very spontaneous and they pull themselves closer to each other when they kiss, that is very good acting.:icon_biggrin:

I think the less personal kiss is the one with mostly closed lips, simply pressing them together. There's one TV couple out there who did really great screen kisses and made it look as if tongue was involved and that were Jo and Zane in the series Eureka.

J&K also kiss the usual TV way, but I am almost 100% sure that their lime kiss was a fierce tongue battle for a second or two :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I occasionally lurked on this site back then, I missed the TR for 7.23. When Leonard protested about not wanting to be her bran muffin, and stormed towards the door, my heart sunk, thought a big fight was coming. Penny's 'You, you stupid pop tart' brought a loud cheer from  me. Then I felt like the characters, that it was anti-climatic. When Leonard pulled the ring from his wallet, I jumped off the couch screaming, sort of like I do when one of my favorite sports teams does something great. As Penny said Oh My God, Yes!, I was on my knees with happy tears in my eyes! 

Just a little background on why this is my favorite Lenny moment, of all the special ones they've shared. And why I chose it as my avatar on this site.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's one of quite a few Lenny moments I've pulled off the DVDs and have on my computer.   Scenes I can pull up with two clicks. And can run, over and over again. 

Due to my need for structure and order, I have all my BBT episodes in playlists on ITunes to watch on AppleTV. I have then sorted from episode 1 onwards as Lenny, Shelnard, ( yes Shenny, the friendship variety), Ensemble, the Guys, Shamy and Howardette. That way I can binge watch Lenny events ( or others) from any device. on call. Episodes all named too. Last two seasons have REALLY grown the Shamy folder, not so much the Lenny and I have had to add a Sheldon playlist too since it's become the Adventures of Sheldon Cooper and his Friends!

Having said that Middle Earth, Lime Kiss, Schrodinger, Can Opener, French toast dance, Wheaton ( masochist but important to watch), Staircase, Justice League, Love Car, Recombination, Beta, Launch, Holographic, 43, Egg Salad, Tangible Affection, Tenure, Bon Voyage, Romance Resonance, Thanksgiving, Friendship Turbulence, Mommy, Proton, Gorilla, Status Quo get a fair run on the TV before petering out to the Crumbs of S8/9. Happy Days to come we hope for the Lenny playlist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Itwasdestined said:

Due to my need for structure and order, I have all my BBT episodes in playlists on ITunes to watch on AppleTV. I have then sorted from episode 1 onwards as Lenny, Shelnard, ( yes Shenny, the friendship variety), Ensemble, the Guys, Shamy and Howardette. That way I can binge watch Lenny events ( or others) from any device. on call. Episodes all named too. Last two seasons have REALLY grown the Shamy folder, not so much the Lenny and I have had to add a Sheldon playlist too since it's become the Adventures of Sheldon Cooper and his Friends!

Having said that Middle Earth, Lime Kiss, Schrodinger, Can Opener, French toast dance, Wheaton ( masochist but important to watch), Staircase, Justice League, Love Car, Recombination, Beta, Launch, Holographic, 43, Egg Salad, Tangible Affection, Tenure, Bon Voyage, Romance Resonance, Thanksgiving, Friendship Turbulence, Mommy, Proton, Gorilla, Status Quo get a fair run on the TV before petering out to the Crumbs of S8/9. Happy Days to come we hope for the Lenny playlist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The memory of all that

No, no they can't

Take that away from me."

36 minutes ago, Itwasdestined said:

Has to be September 21 - thats MY anniversary and I've claimed a couples night each year with them to celebrate! Don't take that away from me!!

For you it will always be Sept 21!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tensor said:

It's one of quite a few Lenny moments I've pulled off the DVDs and have on my computer.   Scenes I can pull up with two clicks. And can run, over and over again. 

Since I own half a dozen external hard drives, I pulled every single episode from the DVD and onto one of those drives. Even processed them down with a new codec to make the files smaller. If only I could remember which program I had used for that, lost it when I had to change my internal hard drive :icon_neutral:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.