[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions on the other threads. They are even going as far as to say Beverly is only coming to see Sheldon. 😴 I hate that bitch but I don't think she will stoop that low. I think we are going to get a dose of lenny. I can feel it. It going to be alright on the night. But my heart tells me differently because kaley is not posting like some of the other casts. This could be a good or bad thing for Lenny. Are they hiding something from us that we have been waiting for so long? No matter what. I'm getting wasted. ☺

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mjc45 said:

ps: that would be kaley for me:icon_redface:

it is great to see them live in person not my first time.

I really envy you. :shy:  Have so much fun!

Edited by veejay
  • Like 2

mjc45.

TBH, I've been despairing over the 'speculation' on the Discussion Thread that this is yet another Sheldon/Shamy centric episode Sheldon's birthday.

But no matter what happens tonight at that taping, I will forever remember that we had a ringer, there was an actual Lenny, this night, representing us in the audience! 

Respect, dude. Respect. 

Have a wonderful time and think of us here, happy for you and cheering you on!

PS -- And if you get the chance, scream to Johnny how much I love him. And if you can manage to tackle him, rip off his shirt and mail it to me, I'd be forever grateful! Thanks, dude! Appreciate it! (Just teasing!)

ps: that would be kaley for me:icon_redface:

it is great to see them live in person not my first time.

Enjoy this milestone and have fun. :)

8 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions on the other threads. They are even going as far as to say Beverly is only coming to see Sheldon. I hate that bitch but I don't think she will stoop that low. I think we are going to get a dose of lenny. I can feel it. It going to be alright on the night. But my heart tells me differently because kaley is not posting like some of the other casts. This could be a good or bad thing for Lenny. Are they hiding something from us that we have been waiting for so long? No matter what. I'm getting wasted.

Stay calm. :shy:

o_54.gif.aafb061674140d01474725d3e216756

• Like 2

I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions on the other threads. They are even going as far as to say Beverly is only coming to see Sheldon. I hate that bitch but I don't think she will stoop that low. I think we are going to get a dose of lenny. I can feel it. It going to be alright on the night. But my heart tells me differently because kaley is not posting like some of the other casts. This could be a good or bad thing for Lenny. Are they hiding something from us that we have been waiting for so long? No matter what. I'm getting wasted.

Stay calm. :shy:

o_54.gif.aafb061674140d01474725d3e2167568.gif

Lol. No chance of me running out. ☺

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

A very rare Tuesday night off for me and I'll be sitting in the Chat Room, waiting for reports, totally blitzed. 

• Like 7

A very rare Tuesday night off for me and I'll be sitting in the Chat Room, waiting for reports, totally blitzed. 

Lol. I don't think I will make it to chat. 06:00 hish London time. But got the day off so cheers to a night of drinking. ☺

Just now, Tonstar17 said:

Lol. I don't think I will make it to chat. 06:00 hish London time. But got the day off so cheers to a night of drinking. ☺

Hey, take a nap, so you can be up with the info comes in..

• Like 1

I hit my 24 hour 'Like' limit! 

I didn't even know there was such a thing!

See what happens when the Lenny Thread gets 'hot'! You dispense with all your allotted 'likes'! 

So everyone just know, for the next 24 hours, I will be giving you all my patented invisible 5Mississippis ghost likes! 

• Like 8

I think.the ep well.either be Sheldons dream or nightmare. Or its a group ep. Experimenting by throwing Sheldon a bday party. All the guests show up. Chaos ensues. Out of it Lenny decide to move out into 4b fulltime.

I might just do that. ☺ or just ride it till the morning. Done it before if I stick to beer.

28 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I might just do that. ☺ or just ride it till the morning. Done it before if I stick to beer.

I’ll consider to take a nap but I’m really afraid of…

l_030.gif.4a01b974e300204529b46adea50f64

LOL

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 5Mississippis said:

mjc45.

TBH, I've been despairing over the 'speculation' on the Discussion Thread that this is yet another Sheldon/Shamy centric episode Sheldon's birthday.

But no matter what happens tonight at that taping, I will forever remember that we had a ringer, there was an actual Lenny, this night, representing us in the audience! 

Respect, dude. Respect. 

PS -- And if you get the chance, scream to Johnny how much I love him. And if you can manage to tackle him, rip off his shirt and mail it to me, I'd be forever grateful! Thanks, dude! Appreciate it! (Just teasing!)

I am uncharacteristically teetering on the brink of despair myself.  A birthday party and no wedding party for Lenny has me positively tearful. Plus, the very real possibility of an ugly Bev/Leonard moment always gets me crazy. I am sadly resigned that the Lenny Glory Days are over. I can live with that, but something good and sweet and wonderful should be in the script for Leonard and Penny for the 200th episode and they shouldn't ever be pushed to the side, or behind the island:girlcray: for very long even if they are no longer the "It" couple. They will always be our "It" couple.

Hoping so much that we will have a good and unexpected surprise coming our way when we hear from mjc45.:tender:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I am uncharacteristically teetering on the brink of despair myself.  A birthday party and no wedding party for Lenny has me positively tearful. Plus, the very real possibility of an ugly Bev/Leonard moment always gets me crazy. I am sadly resigned that the Lenny Glory Days are over. I can live with that, but something good and sweet and wonderful should be in the script for Leonard and Penny for the 200th episode and they shouldn't ever be pushed to the side, or behind the island:girlcray: for very long even if they are no longer the "It" couple. They will always be our "It" couple.

Hoping so much that we will have a good and unexpected surprise coming our way when we hear from mjc45.:tender:

Now I'm tearful.  If the usually optimistic Strawberry is on the brink of despair, what chance to some of the rest of us have? 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, luminous said:

We never saw Lenny's honeymoon, so here's a drawing of our newlyweds in San Francisco. :shy:

Ldr20160209_01.jpg

Amazing job!  Really, awesome! 

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

mjc45.

Respect, dude. Respect. 

Yes...say that "Karen" loves him.  And I'll take a piece of his shirt and I'm not teasing at all!!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Still hoping that a combination of Bev and Sheldon might push Leonard to his breaking point. He then picks up his bride and carries her over to 4B, where they belong, for good. That would make a great ending to the 200th episode!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Still hoping that a combination of Bev and Sheldon might push Leonard to his breaking point. He then picks up his bride and carries her over to 4B, where they belong, for good. That would make a great ending to the 200th episode!

I really want PENNY to go Nebraska on Bev haha. After s3 and s7. Penny has NEVER stood up for him. But now they are married. Its different. Almost like saying oh he lets ppl treat him badly. So suddenly its his fault, or he deserves to be mistreated? Leonard has always come across to me as a noble guy. Who would do anything for his friends, and his girl. Despite having a shitty mother. Turned out really great.

• Like 3

On Sunday, February 07, 2016 at 8:37 PM, luminous said:

This and the legendary lime kiss are imo the best Lenny kisses. I watch these two scenes (I call them Lime and Cookie) on a regular basis. Can't get enough of them. Thanks for uploading. :icon_biggrin:

Hi Tonstar! Great to see you 

Ladies. Calm down. Just share the love. Oh great!! :)

x39SVxyMLd.gif

Bloody quote system. I give up.

• Like 4