[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

26 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I know female Lenny shippers are probably going to be offended but Penny looks a lot better in her outfit than Leonard. Also is it me or was Kaley/ Penny fighting back laughter?

Yep. Right after she got hit with the confetti, her mouth twitches to the almost laughing, then she goes back to character and frowns at him.

But yeah, Kaley looked especially hot in that costume. Johnny has gotten a little chubby ^^

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

Yep. Right after she got hit with the confetti, her mouth twitches to the almost laughing, then she goes back to character and frowns at him.

But yeah, Kaley looked especially hot in that costume. Johnny has gotten a little chubby ^^

That is because of all Penny's good cooking.  :sarcastichand:

44 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I know female Lenny shippers are probably going to be offended but Penny looks a lot better in her outfit than Leonard. Also is it me or was Kaley/ Penny fighting back laughter?

I think they both had a lot of fun with these scenes, in the "food fight" one you can see the corners of her mouth  rise up like she wants to laugh.

On 12.2.2016 at 4:11 PM, Etienne said:

I think they both had a lot of fun with these scenes, in the "food fight" one you can see the corners of her mouth  rise up like she wants to laugh.

She was definitely smiling. :shy:

Edited by veejay

9 minutes ago, Etienne said:

I really wasn't looking at her mouth the first time I watched it. TBH not the second or third time either.

From: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-bernadette-pregnant-863926

Leonard and Penny are grappling with getting older. Where do they go after their reality check here? Could they move out on their own and maybe of the apartment building at some point?

There are no plans for them to leave that apartment anytime soon. That would be the kind of change where it could quickly start to not feel like the show. But Leonard has some exciting things brewing professionally and now that they're married, they both have people who are now their in-laws. We're going to find plenty of new, fun stuff to dig into for the two of them. We haven't gotten a chance to let Penny and her new mother-in-law (played by Christine Baranski) spend a lot of time together yet and that's something we're interested in down the line.

More ways to delay the living arrangements?! :icon_rolleyes:

With the Shenny moments TPTB insist on giving us, even though I detest them, I think I would kinda, sorta, maybe be OK with all of it -- if they didn't continually minimize Lenny for these past two seasons. Any amount Shenny along with a thin Lenny base breaks the show for me. 

Off to watch last night's ep.

On 2/12/2016 at 9:00 AM, veejay said:

I don’t think so. But I guess I’m not the right person to answer that question seriously.  :shy:

22.gif.5b5939321f3dacd0a4a8069009e03043.

Warning: Rated M for mature audiences. Valentine smut.First look closely at the gif.

Before removing their outfits at bedtime, Leonard gets to remove every piece of "confetto" from Penny's costume.:girlhaha:

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan

18 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Warning: Rated M for mature audiences. Valentine smut.First look closely at the gif.

Before removing their outfits at bedtime, Leonard gets to remove every piece of "confeta" from Penny's costume.:girlhaha:

27178b351d7f839e77270d7e9d145d98.gif

Edited by JE7

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Before removing their outfits at bedtime, Leonard gets to remove every piece of "confeta" from Penny's costume.:girlhaha:

*writes down notes for a later chapter* :icon_cheesygrin:

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I could draw a picture of this. But I assume it would be unsuitable for this forum. :icon_cheesygrin:

...Wait!...I could use special angles...or black bars...:icon_cheesygrin:

2 hours ago, veejay said:

She was definitely smiling. :shy:

14.gif.c45a9d3e783dd9dfda2ff7c6787b43c3.

She's definitely trying not to laugh. And now I understand why they chose that dress for her, otherwise she'd be pulling food out of her cleavage the whole time. 

Re: living arrangements. Sorry, but if you're not taking risks in your 9th (!) season... :icon_rolleyes: How do living arrangements change the show? Good lord. They did it on Friends all the time and it never hurt the show. Sorry, but it's just such a fucking lame excuse. UGH.

And I've no desire to see Penny spend time with Bitcherly unless Penny hits her with Leonard's car. Introduce Penny's actual mom instead. 

4 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Lenny was cute in this episode they are not old they are still young and hot :icon_razz:

Penny looked the hottest in year's. I saw sp as more antagonists then flirty early years. Always trying to one up Sheldon. Vying for Leonard's attention. But majority right its Leonard. And its true when I meet you and Leonard. To when I meet you is a big difference. Sp fans have  no reason to be surprised tho. Their whole ship wss. Based on a fantasy. It was NEVER real. But I degress. Lenny stole the episode. How anyone could even suggest their scenes be cut out.

11 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Penny looked the hottest in year's. I saw sp as more antagonists then flirty early years. Always trying to one up Sheldon. Vying for Leonard's attention. But majority right its Leonard. And its true when I meet you and Leonard. To when I meet you is a big difference. Sp fans have  no reason to be surprised tho. Their whole ship wss. Based on a fantasy. It was NEVER real. But I degress. Lenny stole the episode. How anyone could even suggest their scenes be cut out.

a non fan of the show?

6 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

With the Shenny moments TPTB insist on giving us, even though I detest them, I think I would kinda, sorta, maybe be OK with all of it -- if they didn't continually minimize Lenny for these past two seasons. Any amount Shenny along with a thin Lenny base breaks the show for me. 

Off to watch last night's ep.

I dont see them as Shenny moments. It doesn't exist. Just two ppl moments lol. It was last relevant in 09. Now they are friends its just contrived. It should be it now though. But they are allowed male and female friends. I don't take it too seriously. Writer's bait. I dont see THEm minimizing Lenny. While def had less screen time. Over the years Shenny other then a few rare scenes intimacy 200th etc. Have mostly been distinguished.

5 hours ago, No Regrets said:

She's definitely trying not to laugh. And now I understand why they chose that dress for her, otherwise she'd be pulling food out of her cleavage the whole time. 

Re: living arrangements. Sorry, but if you're not taking risks in your 9th (!) season... :icon_rolleyes: How do living arrangements change the show? Good lord. They did it on Friends all the time and it never hurt the show. Sorry, but it's just such a fucking lame excuse. UGH.

And I've no desire to see Penny spend time with Bitcherly unless Penny hits her with Leonard's car. Introduce Penny's actual mom instead. 

In I think season 3 there is a blooper where Kaley drops popcorn in her cleavage