[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Going to enjoy next ep is it? Lenny discuss having kids. Out of all.the characters. Ive always enjoyed Lenny scenes the most. On every lvl. When they are funny they are hilarious. I just love their banter. AND Penny's snarkiness. I kno some give her grief for that. But its just their weird streak lol. Which I love. Like the therapy sess. Was not bothered by her not answering why she married. Leonard. Her I dont wanna. Suggests to me she knows the answer. But its like Schrodringers Cat Theory. Shes afraid to open it, till what she may reveal.I mean a stranger put her off guard. And her life choices on trial. If I was with a girl and say was just their for a friend. Then suddenly Luke why do you love her? Ummmm I dont wanna. Im not gonna open up to someone I just meet. Well not intially anyway  Penny did open up  eventually. And said it really helped. With Sheldon she just doesent care what he thinks. I still hope 201 ep beyond the therapist returns. They stil NEVER discussed the Mandy thing. Want a "you know what Leonard im not ok with you working with a women you kissed two years ago." And Leonard's reassurance. Hopefully 201 is living arrangements. But I fear that maybe s9 finale. Maybe Penny pregnancy scare. Speculation over the summer.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Earnie said:

In I think season 3 there is a blooper where Kaley drops popcorn in her cleavage 

It wasn't a show blooper.  It happened during a bit that Kaley, Johnny and Jim taped on set, in character, that aired during the 2012 Emmy Awards announcing the accountants who tabulate the Emmy votes.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, vonmar said:

It wasn't a show blooper.  It happened during a bit that Kaley, Johnny and Jim taped on set, in character, that aired during the 2012 Emmy Awards announcing the accountants who tabulate the Emmy votes.

I don't know if it was in Season 3. I think it was Season 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTPYlekVV4. There was a blooper where she was eating popcorn then she accidentally dropped it down her shirt. 

No change in living arrangements, boo! The only time I want the 2 Mrs Hofstadters to spend together is inside a steel cage at the next Wrestlemania!! There Wyatt's little slugger can go all Nebraska on that bitch who should be in jail for child abuse for the way she raised Leonard! Wonder if Lorre knows Vince McMahon! Lol

Edited by 4everlenny
  • Like 7

lenny.gif.b53f4852014351bf22e1644184aac61d.gif

love how she went for his hand to get them out of there.

could have said LETS GO.

Yes! One of the many little things that make up the Leonard/Penny wonderfulness!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

So is this one! Penny/Kaley looks so hot in red!

Val7.jpg.42a6cadbca0a25e5dba19651dd18f274.jpg

Penny's best dress! (Leonard is looking very dashing here as well!!!)

Tapatalk

• Like 8

I don’t think so. But I guess I’m not the right person to answer that question seriously.  :shy:

22.gif.5b5939321f3dacd0a4a8069009e03043.gif

Warning: Rated M for mature audiences. Valentine smut.First look closely at the gif.

Before removing their outfits at bedtime, Leonard gets to remove every piece of "confeta" from Penny's costume.:girlhaha:

What the hell... Pop tart, are you trying to give me an heartattack . 😲 lucky devil.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Prom6.thumb.jpg.37f9b653e9b4371b81ec4e37d77091f4.jpg

I'm going to need to duck after saying this, but I really didn't care for the prom episode dress...

Tapatalk

Why are you ducking? Everyone has their own tastes and opinions! It's what makes life so interesting!:shy:

• Like 2

She wears red a lot doesn't she? Maybe Leonard likes her in red? I don't know 

Prom6.thumb.jpg.37f9b653e9b4371b81ec4e37d77091f4.jpg

I'm going to need to duck after saying this, but I really didn't care for the prom episode dress...

Tapatalk

Really. That dress was smoking, on a different angle you could see the outline line of her.. okay I'll leave it here. 😊

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk