[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Just now, 3ku11 said:

Like Penny and wyatt? Not that Pennys embarrassed by him. Just that Leonard and Wyatt got on.

Yes. It'd be repetitive to have Leonard have a bad relationship with his mother-in-law when he already has a bad relationship with his actual mother. 

Then again they love torturing Leonard, so who knows. 

Actually, I'd love to see Bitcherly's reaction to Leonard completely hitting it off with Penny's mom. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Yes. It'd be repetitive to have Leonard have a bad relationship with his mother-in-law when he already has a bad relationship with his actual mother. 

Then again they love torturing Leonard, so who knows. 

Actually, I'd love to see Bitcherly's reaction to Leonard completely hitting it off with Penny's mom. 

Johnny and Lisa brings alot of joy haha.

17 hours ago, Cereal Apist said:

I think this one gives it a run for it's money.

img-thing.jpe

the red dress in v-day was nice, even the green one in the 100th

was great. i like the black one in tenure. but wait you see the green one

in the 200th knock your socks off, i was at the live taping--the breast, 

cleavage, nipples at time i had to look away, when j/k talk to the crowd

she was swinging on the railing.

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, mjc45 said:

o_85.gif.1b278b91ceb59d977770fa11ae0b589

:icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, vonmar said:

LOL...Lenny set damage.

Steve noted in an earlier post that they are still finding bits of confetti on set weeks later.

In my naughty mind I see Lenny doing other things that caused damage after the episode faded to black things that resulted in broken furniture like the broken bed in season 3

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, luminous said:

Since I like Penny's facial expressions, I picked some from the "Valentino Submergence" and did a three-part drawing over the weekend. Here is the result. I hope you like it. :shy:

KCdr20160215-01.jpg

Holy crap, the second one looks as if a screenshot O.o nicely done

1 hour ago, mjc45 said:

Kaley often shows nipples, even when she was on the couch in the therapist episode

• Like 3

Since I like Penny's facial expressions, I picked some from the "Valentino Submergence" and did a three-part drawing over the weekend. Here is the result. I hope you like it. :shy:

KCdr20160215-01.thumb.jpg.6c0aba1d2ff2d74fab40c363fa4e5e4c.jpg

Your amazing drawings add so much to this thread. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 8

12 hours ago, luminous said:

It would be really great to see Penny's mom...and Leonard's father on this occasion. Many names have been mentioned to play these characters. My favorites: Lisa Kudrow (Penny's mother, would perfectly fit imho) and Eugene Levy (Leonard's father)

I still think Lisa would be better as Leonard's father's girlfriend, she just doesn't look old enough to me to be Penny's mom.  Also, she can so play a younger Penny character, I think it would be good for Penny to see a version of herself, who never grew up and is still a waitress, it may make her realize growing up is not too bad after all.  I still want Bonnie Hunt to be Penny's mom.

BTW great drawings luminous, the second one does look like a screen shot, very nice.

4 minutes ago, SRAM said:

BTW great drawings luminous, the second one does look like a screen shot, very nice.

Thank you! :shy: The second one was an attemtp to see how much detail I can achieve. It took ages to draw it. You need patience and a steady hand. :icon_wink:

I would start to do a series of drawings with special Lenny moments, if there's any interest.

• Like 5

I think this one gives it a run for it's money.

img-thing.jpe.c623d906711633b909da0b04a87ad46a.jpe

Really... I would have been clued. ☺

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

LOL...Lenny set damage.

Steve noted in an earlier post that they are still finding bits of confetti on set weeks later.

In my naughty mind I see Lenny doing other things that caused damage after the episode faded to black things that resulted in broken furniture like the broken bed in season 3

Don't forget the chair they broke too when they went away. ☺

KCdr20160215-01.thumb.jpg.6c0aba1d2ff2d74fab40c363fa4e5e4c.jpg

God that is amazing you captured her expressions so well. According to Leonard, Penny has over 40 facial expressions. Goodluck with that. ☺

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mjc45 said:

You insanely lucky basterd, I am going to hate you for a day or two now

Nothing personal just pure jealousy it will pass  :icon_twisted:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Thank you! :shy: The second one was an attemtp to see how much detail I can achieve. It took ages to draw it. You need patience and a steady hand. :icon_wink:

I would start to do a series of drawings with special Lenny moments, if there's any interest.

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! And as far as interest... Using my favorite words that Penny has ever said " OH MY GOD, YES!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, luminous said:

First of all, we need a proper frame. Secondly a touring exhibition showing the beauty facial expression of Lenny and (yeah, of course) their craziness. :shy:

new_0043.gif.ebc64a7eec258308b2b8524e2b3

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

I still think Lisa would be better as Leonard's father's girlfriend, she just doesn't look old enough to me to be Penny's mom.  Also, she can so play a younger Penny character, I think it would be good for Penny to see a version of herself, who never grew up and is still a waitress, it may make her realize growing up is not too bad after all.  I still want Bonnie Hunt to be Penny's mom.

Makes sense, it also was alluded that Penny's mom was overweight. It was in episode 5x03 where Sheldon wanted to take the last dumpling and Penny grabbed it before him, after which he said "I've seen pictures of your mother, keep eating."

3 hours ago, mjc45 said:

I see Penny's mom as more curvy than fat. A more voluptuous milfy type. Penny would see that softening and filling out that comes with age and child bearing as a negative at the age she was then

Edited by JE7
I think The quote system is plotting a coup

wow. I'm amazed. Such talent in this thread and the fandom. Luminous with the delightful focused attention to details and dedicated effort.

... and you guys, with such focus and attention to detail too.

Two halves of a whole really. LOL  One half might old Walowitz, but hey... Why do I feel like casually snapping someone's pirate eye patch. LOL.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 4everlenny said:

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! And as far as interest... Using my favorite words that Penny has ever said " OH MY GOD, YES!!!!

Thank you! :shy:

So, prepare yourselves for more Lenny doodle in the near future. :paint:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5