[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

That was the case several times during season seven.    One of the other notorious "Make Penny stupid" moments was having her incapable of using a glue gun, when they showed her working on the Penny Blossoms.  

• Like 2

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Tensor said:

That was the case several times during season seven.    One of the other notorious "Make Penny stupid" moments was having her incapable of using a glue gun, when they showed her working on the Penny Blossoms.  

Yeah that not only made her look stupid, it made her look like a child, it was so wrong.  If anything Penny has been getting smarter in the show, she looks up stuff Leonard says and actually listens to him, remember she was the muse for his idea last season.

49 minutes ago, JE7 said:

Did anyone else see molaros interview with the Hollywood reporter? He says a formal wedding for Lenny before the series finale :icon_razz:

Yeah, right.

And these pants I'm wearing don't make me look fat.

Just color me cynical and disenfranchised, but I believe nothing that comes out of the mouths of TPTB. Unless -- they say that they will continue with the Sheldon-centic episodes and how much they love Lenny being adorable at the kitchen island, THAT, I believe.

And in a truly 'hell has surely frozen over because the Devil himself has appeared covered in icicles' moment, I found myself agreeing with vasu. 

Who woulda thunk it.

• Like 3

Actually it could be done very quickly, they could have the idea come up in the last or second last episode of the season and theoretically do all the planning during the summer so the wedding takes place during the first or second episode of season 10.  It would allow a little suspense for the new season and would be funny in the build up and sweet during the actual event.

On 25.2.2016 at 8:19 PM, vasu said:

haha thanks for the compliment??? lol.....

anyway what I posted was quite logical and infact easily deductible from what we have seen in the show... so its not a surprise that people agree with....

frankly it would have been a surprise if people did not agree with me .... haha....

:icon_rolleyes:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Some goodies.

tumblr_m9byxn75BN1rca8oyo4_250.gif

tumblr_mhiimq4Xrr1rbaelpo1_250.gif tumblr_mhiimq4Xrr1rbaelpo2_250.gif

tumblr_mhiimq4Xrr1rbaelpo3_250.gif tumblr_mhiimq4Xrr1rbaelpo4_250.gif

These are great!  Thanks for sharing.  The Hamburger Postulate.  This is where you know she does, even though she won't admit it for a very, very long time......

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, vasu said:

so you are saying that leonard and penny had the best wedding???? 

honestly I am confused... 

Quite frankly, given what the writers have made these two go through, I'm glad they're wearing matching wedding bands.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SRAM said:

Amen brother.

The s8 finalie was unnecessary. Penny marrying Zac was unnecessary. They seem to like to pull these Rabbits out of a hat. Create a tangent that diddnt exist before. Why? We just cant help but screw with Lenny muhahaha. I cant remember the other ships getting the biz. Im still looking for a Lenny centric plot before season end. But with Bernie pregnant. That Maybe the focus. Lenny can still deliver from kitchen.

• Like 2

Happy 200th Episode to all my fellow Lenny fans! Time to remember all the special moments The Big Bang Theory's original couple, OUR COUPLE, have shared with us for the past 9 years. The fact that sometimes TPTB have abused and seemingly forgotten them has only made me more passionate about them. Yes, the geek and his beauty from across the hall have come a long way in 9 years in one of the the most unique, realistic, and beautiful love stories in TV history! Hoping for happiness AND smart and beautiful babies for them in the future. To Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter!!!:drinks:

• Like 9

I still want Penny to tear Bev down. I.understand why she's like that with SHeldon. She sees him as like a box to open. And wants to protect him. With Leonard she deeply cares what he thinks. THEY tend to not make the couples overly affectionate. Lenny well get their timen

Edited by 3ku11