[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

We know Penny loves Leonard. Just the subtleties. But I would like Penny to actively proove it. Like I want her to.defend Leonard in future eps. Say Sheldon disses Leonard's work. And Penny rips Sheldon a new one. I.really want to see this before season finale.

• Like 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

^^^^^^

You think they haven't? Strawberry, after the Batman party (the thought of which makes me throw up a little bit), I truly believe Leonard swept his arm across the length of that island, knocking everything to the floor. He then lifted Penny by the hips and sat her on top. Penny, laughing and wiggling back, she lay down, as Leonard strattled her hips. 'You, you magnificent woman, have been torturing me with that amazing dress,' Leonard breathes into her ear, 'let's see what's under here ...,' as he gently slides the sleeve down her bare arm ... 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

^^^^^^

You think they haven't? Strawberry, after the Batman party (the thought of which makes me throw up a little bit), I truly believe Leonard swept his arm across the length of that island, knocking everything to the floor. He then lifted Penny by the hips and sat her on top. Penny, laughing and wiggling back, she lay down, as Leonard strattled her hips. 'You, you magnificent woman, have been torturing me with that amazing dress,' Leonard breathes into her ear, 'let's see what's under here ...,' as he gently slides the sleeve down her bare arm ... 

Welcome to our new thread: Fifty Shades of Lenny:kissing:

Two Hearts.png

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

^^^^^^

*Making notes for later chapter* :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 7

15 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

*Making notes for later chapter* :icon_cheesygrin:

Can't wait for the next chapter, there has not been a lot of Lenny going on this season, just bits and pieces of good things, so any more positive Lenny, like your story is appreciated.

1 minute ago, SRAM said:

Can't wait for the next chapter, there has not been a lot of Lenny going on this season, just bits and pieces of good things, so any more positive Lenny, like your story is appreciated.

Which story? ^^

19 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Welcome to Paradise Island. Please behave and play nice here.

Welcome to our Island.jpg

I love this.  Yes, we should appreciate the fact that at least Leonard and Penny are together on Paradise Island! Yipee to the glass half full mentality. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Both.

He has added a third story!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

Yep, only a one-shot though. I did say it that I would write a crossover ^^

But, now back to Lenny, otherwise I get slapped on the head by Tensor :rtfm::icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by son-goku5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Inspired by this posting I made the following drawing (thanks @Strawberry PopTart Fan). I hope you like it. :shy:

LDr20160229-01.jpg

I adore it!  It's wonderful.  It  shines and shimmers in the bright light of their love! We  know that love is so strong and I'm hoping we are treated to some sweet Lenny soon. Come on, Writers! :help: "Yes. Sing it. Rent a plane and write it in the sky." Your first couple needs some TLC!:kissing:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kasey said:

I love this.  Yes, we should appreciate the fact that at least Leonard and Penny are together on Paradise Island! Yipee to the glass half full mentality. 

We could rename it Hofstadter Island! Artist-types, quick, we need a flag!!!☺

• Like 4