[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

1 minute ago, luminous said:

Image1.jpg

hmmm, a bit bigger on the recycle symbol, and a bit lower.  Keep the top of the Symbol in the same place, and just enlarge the symbol so the bottom of the symbol is halfway between where it is now, and the bottom of the field of green.  Still love it though.  

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

We could rename it Hofstadter Island! Artist-types, quick, we need a flag!!!☺

I’m a bit skeptical. :icon_rolleyes: This reminds me of Fun With Flags....:cool:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Tensor said:

hmmm, a bit bigger on the recycle symbol, and a bit lower.  Keep the top of the Symbol in the same place, and just enlarge the symbol so the bottom of the symbol is halfway between where it is now, and the bottom of the field of green.  Still love it though.  

OK, here's the new version. :icon_cheesygrin:

4553565556.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, veejay said:

I’m a bit skeptical. :icon_rolleyes: This reminds me of Fun With Flags....:cool:

I see your point, guess they really don't have to claim the island. TPTB sort of already did that for them. Depressing thought again. At least they're together behind their island. Or maybe they are alone on a deserted island, their bodies intertwined... See a little imagination makes everything seem better!:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Leonard says, "I love it all. The drawings, the signs. the words. Now, if we could just have a little more screen time, I promise you,  I'll kiss Mrs. Hofstadter like she's never been kissed before,":kissing:

Recycle shirt 4.jpg

And Penny is all, "Uhhh, I think I like that"

• Like 5

I hope for, but don't really expect anymore, some wonderful interaction between Penny and Leonard in tonight's taping. I am so surprised at myself that I can miss 2 fictional characters from a sitcom with such a sense of longing, an actual ache. I guess that's a tribute to the writers creating them so beautifully over the years.  I wish and hope something  sparks a renewed passion and interest for Penny and Leonard in the writers. There's my wish for today!

• Like 8

I hope for, but don't really expect anymore, some wonderful interaction between Penny and Leonard in tonight's taping. I am so surprised at myself that I can miss 2 fictional characters from a sitcom with such a sense of longing, an actual ache. I guess that's a tribute to the writers creating them so beautifully over the years.  I wish and hope something  sparks a renewed passion and interest for Penny and Leonard in the writers. There's my wish for today!

Right there with you SPTF! I can't explain why a fictional couple has the sort of hold on me as do L/P. I'm "of a certain age" age and have enjoyed a lot of television over the years, never like this! Hoping for some great moments for our couple with tonight's taping!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Right there with you SPTF! I can't explain why a fictional couple has the sort of hold on me as do L/P. I'm "of a certain age" age and have enjoyed a lot of television over the years, never like this! Hoping for some great moments for our couple with tonight's taping!

Tapatalk

I usually open my openoffice and make up my own scenes ^^ Luckily I have a certain amount of imagination :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

Tapatalk

I usually open my openoffice and make up my own scenes ^^ Luckily I have a certain amount of imagination :icon_cheesygrin:

Yes you do!

Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Your thoughts/wishes about the locket came true ... so maybe ...

• Like 4

What i Iove about this season is how the show is showing Lennys unspoken bond and language. Like when in Meemaw. Lenny were walking down. Leonard was like if im in jail with him im killing him. Pennys like hmm mmm. Just their mutual understanding of each other lol. When they snapped hands in PlAtonic Permutation. 200th walking down stairs. "Way to narrow it down to everything" . The way Penny smiled and laughed lol, so much joy in her face. But I wonder have tptb been suggesting living arrangement changes all season. Just Lennys indifference. Penny bitching in Therapy. Leonard "if anything were trying to get our Sheldoff". Makes me wonder. THEN s10 Lenny officially living together in 4B. Either Amy moves in, or not immediately. And starts interviewing prospective roommates. Until he eventually caves into Amy. I know they are worrier of changing premise theories. But Lenny well.still hang out or LeonArd at 4A on guy nights. And Bernie and Amy on girl nights. Maybe a baby shower heh.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

I'm not sure end has been reached.  TPTB change the end game with the number season extensions.  My end game has a pair of twins (blonde haired boy and a curly brunette haired girl with glasses) complaining about a broken elevator.

Edited by Squidley
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, Squidley said:

I'm not sure end has been reached.  TPTB change the end game with the number season extensions.  My end game has a pair of twins (blonde haired boy and a curly brunette haired girl with glasses) complaining about a broken elevator.

Yeah im on the save wave length.