[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

10 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I hope for, but don't really expect anymore, some wonderful interaction between Penny and Leonard in tonight's taping. I am so surprised at myself that I can miss 2 fictional characters from a sitcom with such a sense of longing, an actual ache. I guess that's a tribute to the writers creating them so beautifully over the years.  I wish and hope something  sparks a renewed passion and interest for Penny and Leonard in the writers. There's my wish for today!

I believe te main reason why lenny have always been such an incredible couple has to do with kaleys and johnnys very close friendship. It makes lenny so much more realistic, that is why us lennied love them. :)  they are best ever. They are like like 50 carat diamond,  so alpha male and queen be are simply extraordinary

• Like 5

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, cAntonio Santos said:

I believe te main reason why lenny have always been such an incredible couple has to do with kaleys and johnnys very close friendship. It makes lenny so much more realistic, that is why us lennied love them. :)  they are best ever. They are like like 50 carat diamond,  so alpha male and queen be are simply extraordinary

I have to agree, the friendship, and past love, they have for each other does show through in their scenes.  Even now, their touches are more the caresses of two people that care about each other then just the playing of a scene by two actors.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I have to agree, the friendship, and past love, they have for each other does show through in their scenes.  Even now, their touches are more the caresses of two people that care about each other then just the playing of a scene by two actors.

Yeah like Penny grabbing onto Leonard. Alot of that is Kaleys decision.

• Like 2

Leonard gives Penny flowers :icon_cheesygrin:. AND watching meemaw its airing over in Nz right now. Lenny going you.could just eat him up lol. So cute heh. THEY look like a power couple. Gotta say s9 im.enjoying..

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I hope for, but don't really expect anymore, some wonderful interaction between Penny and Leonard in tonight's taping. I am so surprised at myself that I can miss 2 fictional characters from a sitcom with such a sense of longing, an actual ache. I guess that's a tribute to the writers creating them so beautifully over the years.  I wish and hope something  sparks a renewed passion and interest for Penny and Leonard in the writers. There's my wish for today!

Well, my dear! It looks like your wish has come true! Seems like there is some more Lenny in this episode than we've been given since ... when? The Naughty Carrot?

Yea!

You can't see it but rest assured, I'm doing a happy dance right now! 

• Like 4

Yipee! They had a day pass off the island for a play date with Howard and Bernie. Hope it's a bit more than "husbands are naughty, but we'll forgive them."  I'd like to see more of the young marrieds together. :giverose::tender: Flowers for the girls are fun!

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 7

^^^^^^

YES! YES! YES! CAN I GET A 'HELL'S YEAH'!!

Gather around, fellow Lennys and let me show you how elated I feel through an Interpretive Dance ...

(Karen begins to gyrate ungracefully around the Lenny Hall in a dance that resembles the heady combination of an Irish Jig, the Samba, an African Tribal Dance, and The Macarena)

• Like 9

On 1.3.2016 at 2:38 PM, 5Mississippis said:

YES! YES! YES! CAN I GET A 'HELL'S YEAH'!!

Gather around, fellow Lennys and let me show you how elated I feel through an Interpretive Dance ...

(Karen begins to gyrate ungracefully around the Lenny Hall in a dance that resembles the heady combination of an Irish Jig, the Samba, an African Tribal Dance, and The Macarena)

:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 4

I'm posting this in a few different threads in hopes of catching most of our members.

Zimbio is running it's annual March Madness TV Couples.

Leonard and Penny are nominated, but are currently losing to Jackson/April from Grey's Anatomy. We need to vote for Lenny!!! They are the 7th set down from top on the right hand side. You can click on the set itself to bring up the voting, you don't have to go through all of them!

http://www.zimbio.com/brackets/TV+Couples+March+Madness+2016

For anyone interested, Shamy is also nominated, 3rd set up from bottom on left hand side

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ashleyo85 said:

I'm posting this in a few different threads in hopes of catching most of our members.

Zimbio is running it's annual March Madness TV Couples.

Leonard and Penny are nominated, but are currently losing to Jackson/April from Grey's Anatomy. We need to vote for Lenny!!! They are the 7th set down from top on the right hand side. You can click on the set itself to bring up the voting, you don't have to go through all of them!

http://www.zimbio.com/brackets/TV+Couples+March+Madness+2016

For anyone interested, Shamy is also nominated, 3rd set up from bottom on left hand side

Voted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Let's see... According to the TR,The Hofstadters escaped the island and the Sheldon for a whole episode. Two thumbs up!!!

And Leonard gives Penny flowers:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3