Tensor

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, veejay said:

Understandable...

overthinking_1.gif

...but I hope there’s still some magic in those word processors in the BBT writing room. :dwarf:

I think Penny and Leonard will be together in the end and maybe even have those smart and beautiful babies.  I haven't a clue if the writers know or care how they have damaged their portrayal of a sweet  and wonderful love story or if they think everything is hunky-dory with the Sweethearts they profess to "love".  I would be thrilled if they find the magic to make me a believer again. I love Cinderella and bippity-boppity-boo! And I haven't really stopped loving Leonard and Penny. I want to feel the love again (Penny).

fairygodmother 1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I think Penny and Leonard will be together in the end and maybe even have those smart and beautiful babies.  I haven't a clue if the writers know or care how they have damaged their portrayal of a sweet  and wonderful love story or if they think everything is hunky-dory with the Sweethearts they profess to "love".  I would be thrilled if they find the magic to make me a believer again. I love Cinderella and bippity-boppity-boo! And I haven't really stopped loving Leonard and Penny. I want to feel the love again (Penny).

Please, don't worry...:victory:

old_00119.gif

13 hours ago, SRAM said:

Lenny brought me to the show too.  I saw this guy Leonard who was trying so hard in life, he wasn't born tall, didn't look like jock, and wore glasses, but he did have a brain, so he made the best of what he had.  He did all this while being picked on and having parents who's only support was 'buck up'.  Then to top it off he roommates with a nut case who never learned to care for anyone other than himself, partly because he feels sorry for the guy and partly because he understands him, they have shared similar life experiences growing up.  So Leonard makes something of his life and tries to have as normal a life as possible for him, then along comes Penny.  She is a typical blonde, her only problems in life are not getting caught stealing boyfriends and she doesn't need money because she is cute.  She is a goddess to Leonard, she is the kind of girl who would never look at him twice and it terrifies him to even talk to her.  The story was a fairy tail for nerds, but it was also a show were smart people were the 'cool' guys.  We find out Penny is also smart and more importantly has a heart of gold, she makes friends with these guys, even the nut case, and falls in love with the guy who keeps trying to win her heart.  Now that was a classic love story, a story where the smart people are the winners, and it sucked me right in.

Well put. I still have hope lenny will be much more involved on s10, unless they writers focus on the onther couple. I will be just watching lenny moments really on season ten and skip the others. And hopefully lenny will their own place, they to start their own life together with no roomate to tag along.

12 hours ago, SRAM said:

Since I'm on a roll let's talk about Leonard and Penny's relationship.  When Leonard first saw her he was infatuated with her and after a little bit had a crush on her.  His saying their 'babies will be smart and beautiful' was silently prefaced with 'if only she could be with me', that is the part we never heard.  However, by the time of the Halloween party, after they got to know each other, Leonard's feelings were turning to love.  Leonard may have forced himself into other relationships and told himself he loved Priya but he had lost his heart to Penny early on and that has never changed.

Penny was interested in Leonard from the beginning, first as a friend, her first new friend after Kurt.  But by the Halloween party things changed, she really kissed him and was ready to sleep with him, the alcohol making her inhibitions go away and letting her desires take over.  It was after that we see a constant pattern with Penny, she still wants to maintain her party girl life but she still wants Leonard available across the hall, no other girl can have him. She pushes Leonard to break up with Stephanie and gives him calm advice on cheating on Priya.  She reacts to Leslie, Slutbunny, and Alex, because no one is allowed to have Leonard but her.  However once she has him she takes him for granted, she has never had to work in a relationship and still doesn't, she is a little selfish, so taking Leonard for granted is what she does, it is why she is so bad in romance.  She wants Leonard, more than anyone she has every wanted, but on her terms.  

So here is just a thought, could season 9 be a combination of the show centering around Sheldon and Penny being Penny and taking Leonard for granted?

I don't think penny ever took Leonard for granted, nor does now or ever will. She might come across that way but she not does take him for granted.  In  her saddest moments, she always sought him for consoling her. She is every strong person yet vulnerable. Who can forget moments like when Leonard and pria quotes " the tamed shrew " pennny look wad of pure sadness. Lennys moment on thanksgiving day was beautiful. A normal happy husband and wife moment. Their baby talk.  Moments like that shows that penny does not take him for granted. She is a tough cookie though that Leonard only knows how to handle. GO LENNY

:-)  

Ps: penny should let hair grow long, makes her look hot like a jalapeno. She is very attractive still.  Well, She always has been attractive. Hehehe :-) 

Listen, I understand a lot of you are upset, and quite disappointed in the latest TR.  I'm not going to tell you you can't be.  Believe me, I understand, but remember, this is for supportive statement for Lenny.  Straight out complaint and negative comments have been moved to the Shipping Lanes. Posts that quoted moved posts were moved also. 

I am not basing my opinion just on the TR, that is just another board in the gallows they have been building for canon Penny and Amy all season, hell the last few seasons really the construction just seems to be picking up speed this year

I wouldn't go that far....

And you are right this is not the place, sometimes with convos going in several threads at once I get confused which one I am in I blame age lol

Edited by JE7

Hopefully lenny will have more stories on s10 , they buy a house have little lennies; and reminisce about they met for the time and how Leonard fell for her. Fellow lennies remember this " what is wrong with me

Nothing is wrong with you, you are perfect

You really think so

Leonard nods , yes ,

That is , the big bang moment. And  Their particles travelled fourteen billion years through time and space to meet nine years later to become one. :-)