The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Not much going on in the Lenny thread today.

Well, I made a new Lenny drawing, that I wanted to upload here to bring some joy. But some postings in the discussion thread really got me down. If you are yet interested I'll upload the drawing in good quality tomorrow. Here's a preview.

IMG_7299.JPG

Something to look forward to!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, luminous said:

Well, I made a new Lenny drawing, that I wanted to upload here to bring some joy. But some postings in the discussion thread really got me down. If you are yet interested I'll upload the drawing in good quality tomorrow. Here's a preview.

IMG_7299.JPG

luminous, your drawings always bring joy to this thread.  

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, luminous said:

IMG_7299.JPG

As a 'glass half-empty-ist', I don't need much of a push to send me into spirals of despair. The talk on the Discussion Thread sent me there. So to hesitantly visit the Lenny Thread and to find this amazing work here is positively joyous! Tremendous work, luminous!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, luminous said:

IMG_7299.JPG

I love your artwork!  You are very talented.  Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful drawings.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, luminous said:

IMG_7299.JPG

Thanks, Luminous. It's just wonderful!:kissing:

Thinking good thoughts for a positive ending for Season 9 for Leonard and Penny. 

Two Hearts.png

• Like 3

Thank you for the very nice feedback. You guys are great. :icon_razz:

It's Sunday morning 8:35 AM over here. I'll upload the drawing in full quality in a few hours. :shy:

• Like 4

On 4/14/2016 at 2:48 AM, cAntonio Santos said:

I sense payback feeling cause Leonard kept the bank account secret from her.

But wasn't the RA conflict before Penny found out about the secret bank account?

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

But wasn't the RA conflict before Penny found out about the secret bank account?

No the RA conflict is this next episode coming up.

Love how you are showing the ring! Excellent detail!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love how you are showing the ring! Excellent detail!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, luminous said:

OK, as promised...here's my latest Lenny drawing in better quality. Hope you enjoy. :shy:

LP-2016-04-17_01.jpg

This is a beautiful tribute to a couple who has captured our imagination and won our hearts. Thank you!:giverose:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, luminous said:

LP-2016-04-17_01.jpg

luminous, I can't tell you how much I am thankful that you are on this thread and you give us such amazing work! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, luminous said:

OK, as promised...here's my latest Lenny drawing in better quality. Hope you enjoy. :shy:

LP-2016-04-17_01.jpg

boyyy... u are incredibly talented....

the attention to detail is awesome....wow.......

Edited by vasu
  • Like 1

On 10.2.2016 at 10:02 PM, luminous said:

BTW. I made a bet with my girlfriend (who is a HUGE Lenny shipper) earlier today. I bet, that the living arrangements won't be changed this season. She says they will be changed. Let's see who wins the bet. :icon_cheesygrin:

Quoted myself...

What do you think? Will I win this bet? :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

luminous, I want your girlfriend to win this bet! I want the living arrangements to be changed but I wonder how they will change? Lenny in 4B? Sheldon and Penny in 4A while Leonard retreats to 4B? Or -- my personal favorite -- Lenny in 4A and Sheldon in 4B! 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

luminous, I want your girlfriend to win this bet! I want the living arrangements to be changed but I wonder how they will change? Lenny in 4B? Sheldon and Penny in 4A while Leonard retreats to 4B? Or -- my personal favorite -- Lenny in 4A and Sheldon in 4B! 

Yeah, I wouldn't mind losing this bet. :icon_wink:

And regarding your options. Lenny in 4B wouldn't be bad to start with, but your personal favorite wouldn't be bad either. Leonard and Penny could stage a coup in 4A, overthrow Sheldon's rule and exile him to 4B. #revolution :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I think I'll stay here until the season is over because its very scary out there.

That's right. Reading all the comments regarding Lenny in the discussion thread, that are expecting the worst for them in the last two episodes (e.g. breakup), hiding in a box isn't the worst idea. Some Lennies already retreated from the forum, because of the negativity here, that spoiled their enjoyment of the show. And I was on the verge of leaving the forum too, even for good.

At that time, I gave it a serious consideration to become a Snowflake Snuggler at the other forum. But then, I said to myself...No, I'm not willing to give up neither this forum nor my positive attitude towards Lenny. Even if I'm the last remaining Lenny in this forum, I'll stay and I hold on to Lenny. Once a shipper, always a shipper. :shy:

Of course I see Penny's at times bad behaviour towards Leonard. Do I like it? No, of course not! But do I think this is everything that represents Lenny at the moment and do I think they are heading  inevitably into a relationship break/breakup/divorce? No. Because they love each other, no doubt about it for me...and nobody can convince me of the contrary. Will there be drama and angst for Lenny? Most likely. But Lenny will withstand and so do I. :shy:

On 8.4.2016 at 5:41 PM, veejay said:

11.gif

:icon_biggrin:

• Like 7

I'll be here! Always have been and always will be fan of Lenny. Why don't you want to be a Snowflake Snuggler though? Is there a rule against joining both forums?

20 minutes ago, loverofallnerdythings394 said:

I'll be here! Always have been and always will be fan of Lenny. Why don't you want to be a Snowflake Snuggler though? Is there a rule against joining both forums?

No, there isn't.  I'm a Snowflake Snuggler (although my time there has been curtailed since I became a moderator here, simply due to time constraints, not because of being forbidden) and as a matter of fact, I have a quote on the OP.  

36 minutes ago, luminous said:

That's right. Reading all the comments regarding Lenny in the discussion thread, that are expecting the worst for them in the last two episodes (e.g. breakup), hiding in a box isn't the worst idea. Some Lennies already retreated from the forum, because of the negativity here, that spoiled their enjoyment of the show. And I was on the verge of leaving the forum too, even for good.

At that time, I gave it a serious consideration to become a Snowflake Snuggler at the other forum. But then, I said to myself...No, I'm not willing to give up neither this forum nor my positive attitude towards Lenny. Even if I'm the last remaining Lenny in this forum, I'll stay and I hold on to Lenny. Once a shipper, always a shipper. :shy:

Of course I see Penny's at times bad behaviour towards Leonard. Do I like it? No, of course not! But do I think this is everything that represents Lenny at the moment and do I think they are heading  inevitably into a relationship break/breakup/divorce? No. Because they love each other, no doubt about it for me...and nobody can convince me of the contrary. Will there be drama and angst for Lenny? Most likely. But Lenny will withstand and so do I. :shy:

luminous, over at the other forum, the Snowflake Snugglers thread, is very similar to the Lenny thread here.  That said, we do allow more critical posts in the discussion threads and the Shipping Lanes threads so people can voice their opinions. Not everyone loves or appreciates Lenny like we do here in the Lenny thread. And this forum was set up a bit differently when Tripper started it in 2007. 

If anyone want to discuss this please either PM me, or start a new thread in The Site forum.  please don't answer it this thread.  

1 hour ago, loverofallnerdythings394 said:

It's more a time issue. :icon_wink:

But wait and see! Maybe I'll join you over there. You'll recognize me when it happens. :icon_wink:

• Like 2