[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

I think I'll stay here until the season is over because its very scary out there.

That's right. Reading all the comments regarding Lenny in the discussion thread, that are expecting the worst for them in the last two episodes (e.g. breakup), hiding in a box isn't the worst idea. Some Lennies already retreated from the forum, because of the negativity here, that spoiled their enjoyment of the show. And I was on the verge of leaving the forum too, even for good.

At that time, I gave it a serious consideration to become a Snowflake Snuggler at the other forum. But then, I said to myself...No, I'm not willing to give up neither this forum nor my positive attitude towards Lenny. Even if I'm the last remaining Lenny in this forum, I'll stay and I hold on to Lenny. Once a shipper, always a shipper. :shy:

Of course I see Penny's at times bad behaviour towards Leonard. Do I like it? No, of course not! But do I think this is everything that represents Lenny at the moment and do I think they are heading  inevitably into a relationship break/breakup/divorce? No. Because they love each other, no doubt about it for me...and nobody can convince me of the contrary. Will there be drama and angst for Lenny? Most likely. But Lenny will withstand and so do I. :shy:

11.gif

:icon_biggrin:

^^^^

I know I have been really negative toward lenny lately especially penny but I can't help it. I love lenny and will always ship them and as a viewer of the show since day 1 you get used to the writers pattern and where they are going with a story You might not be able to predict the storyline but you can sometimes see where they are going with it. Lenny will always be my favourite couple and after giving 9 years of dedication to there cause I cannot sit back and watch tptb destroy the lenny I love for cheap laughs and create unnecessary drama because that's what they love about them. Lenny are better than that and have a story to tell if only tptb will invest in them.. I do agree that a few Lenny have left this forum because of the negativity but I believe the majority left because of the way tptb are portraying lenny since S7. I mean look at what we know about the next taping, it looks like no Lenny alone time and we all know from the past that S/P/B scences never works out in Leonard favour. I wish I'm wrong and penny sticks up for leonard and Beverly also does the same but you never know. I hope lenny are fine in the final but the way they are have been written lately doesn't look good and it pains me that I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

abc2a3325213ca3702b0ac2cf52fdd5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I know I have been really negative toward lenny lately especially penny but I can't help it. I love lenny and will always ship them [...]

You see, and I can't help being positive resp. hopeful towards our favorite couple. :icon_wink:

At the moment we are just two sides of the same coin. We love the same [Lenny], we just have a different perspective. :drinks:

The finale looks like it involves Lenny with Beverly and the father on the episode. At this point if I was forced to guess what is going to happen it will involve Lenny moving to 4b. Some suggest Penny back in 4b on her own but that doesn't make sense to me since she never really  moved. It's all guess work on the viewers part on how much time they spend their anyways. Not only that I would guess the cliffhanger may include the other major couple.

Theirs gonna be a Lenny wedding redo in the season finale. Hence Leonard father. Bev tells Penny shes pissed that'l she wasent invited their weddimj. So Penny says wll hv a ceremony while your in town.

2 minutes ago, loverofallnerdythings394 said:

Is that true or is it just speculation?

Well Penny says well hv a little ceremony. Leonard's father in season final. Just not confirmed. But all signs leading to it.

3 minutes ago, loverofallnerdythings394 said:

I thought that Bev was relieved that she wasn't invited to the wedding?

She confessed Penny she was pissed that she wasn't invited and Penny offers to have a re-do ceremony (I guess in the next episode...)

Edited by mirs1

25 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Im happy Lenny deserve an isolated moment. That celebrates their relationship. Hopefully Sheldon shuts up. Other then a drunk speech lol. Toy Story vows please.

I don't think it's going to be an isolated moment. It seems obvious Leonard father will be there and the disruption may be caused by his parents. Also Penny is only involved in the planning. Also do you think Leonard would care to redo his vows with his mother's there? IMO the only good thing I see coming out of this is if Lenny has moved permanently to 4b. I also wish Mary is there to rein in Sheldon.

Edited by Chrismo

Karen throwing rice all over the Lenny Room of the Forum

Squee! Squee! Maybe a Lenny nuptials re-do! I am beyond thrilled! I am overjoyed! I truly hope our OTP gets a lovely re-do of the piece of shit wedding! Leonard and Penny and we, the fans who have been so invested in them, deserve much better than we were given! 

Here's hoping!

6 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Squee! Squee! Maybe a Lenny nuptials re-do! I am beyond thrilled! I am overjoyed! I truly hope our OTP gets a lovely re-do of the piece of shit wedding! Leonard and Penny and we, the fans who have been so invested in them, deserve much better than we were given! 

Here's hoping!

If there is a redo, surely Sheldon must play a major role (more than just best man). ,We can't have a story arc without major involvement (interference) from Sheldon , can we?

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Here's hoping!

There’s always hoping, because......

02.gif

:shy:

Edited by veejay
jiff change lol

A wedding vow renewal ceremony would be great.

Because:

"To some couples the ceremony offers the chance to celebrate the wedding they never had."

Quoted from: Wikipedia

And of course a nice ceremony would be a great subject for a another Lenny drawing. :paint:

There could be a lot of angst between Bev and her husband, or now I'm just brainstorming here, maybe they will get back together, because of the moment.  Anyway I'm hoping they finally have an episode that is centered around Lenny and Sheldon for once is a background character.

2 minutes ago, SRAM said:

There could be a lot of angst between Bev and her husband, or now I'm just brainstorming here, maybe they will get back together, because of the moment.  Anyway I'm hoping they finally have an episode that is centered around Lenny and Sheldon for once is a background character.

Poor Kripke....:icon_neutral: