Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Wen said:

Erm...hi I noticed a few people have joined the forum recently so I thought now might be a good time to just say hello. 

Hi! 

n_00146.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have changed my name from Kaller to lagernisse. Lagernisse is my name on instagram, easier to remember :icon_biggrin:

Oh okay. No worries. Was just hoping for more. Greedy baby, needy baby. 😊

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say thank you to all the lovely people who have replied to my first post, Lenny are one of my favourite ships (although my OTPs are Shelnard and Lamy) and I hope to enjoy discussing and sharing my love of them with you guys.

I hope everyone has a peaceful night. xx

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our legions increasing? Great news! Welcome Wen & Lagernisse!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, luminous said:

Sigh. The discussion thread is once again a mood killer regarding Lenny. It's really hard to stay positive with all these negative and gloomy predictions for Lenny in the season finale.

So, I try to cheer up myself with looking at some of my drawings of S9 Lenny scenes. Maybe some of you find it helpful too. :shy:

LPDr20160307-01.jpg.9f05264bb7965f80cd2c4c04f1887442.jpgLP-20160407_01.jpg.dec3c4d3bcdebc9eaf7f371d47053043.jpg

Your drawings are amazing luminous, and I can only agree with you about the mood in the discussion thread. But who knows maybe the writers will surprise us with a really sweet and nice lenny plot

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Your drawings are amazing luminous, and I can only agree with you about the mood in the discussion thread. But who knows maybe the writers will surprise us with a really sweet and nice lenny plot

Thanks for the compliment. :shy:

Yeah, a sweet and nice Lenny plot would be great. That would be really something.

Well, as long as Lenny don't head towards a disaster of epic proportions, it will probably be okay for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, luminous said:

Sigh. The discussion thread is once again a mood killer regarding Lenny. It's really hard to stay positive with all these gloomy predictions for Lenny in the season finale.

So, I try to cheer up myself with looking at some of my drawings of S9 Lenny scenes. Maybe some of you find it helpful too. :shy:

LPDr20160307-01.jpg.9f05264bb7965f80cd2c4c04f1887442.jpgLP-20160407_01.jpg.dec3c4d3bcdebc9eaf7f371d47053043.jpg

You are so talent and I love looking at you fan art.  :cool:

As for the gloomy about Lenny well you can thank the writers for that --- as crumbs can only go so far. Lenny has been caught in a serious drought since beginning of S7 for me and I refuse to praise sloppy writing and BBT hasn't done the couple justice in a long time, imo.

I still love the Lenny and always will, just took off my blinders where the writers are concern. :blind:  Also, please don't get down because some of us aren't happy with the going on of Lenny, if you like what is happening with Lenny then hats off to you and others. The main thing is we all want what is best for our OTP/Lenny.

Big cyber hugs to you Luminous. :icon_biggrin:

btw the opinion express in this post is mines and mines alone -- don't want anyone thinking I am speaking for them.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ArmyGirl said:

You are so talent and I love looking at you fan art.  :cool:

As for the gloomy about Lenny well you can thank the writers for that --- as crumbs can only go so far. Lenny has been caught in a serious drought since beginning of S7 for me and I refuse to praise sloppy writing and BBT hasn't done the couple justice in a long time, imo.

I still love the Lenny and always will, just took off my blinders where the writers are concern. :blind:  Also, please don't get down because some of us aren't happy with the going on of Lenny, if you like what is happening with Lenny then hats off to you and others. The main thing is we all want what is best for our OTP/Lenny.

Big cyber hugs to you Luminous. :icon_biggrin:

btw the opinion express in this post is mines and mines alone -- don't want anyone thinking I am speaking for them.

First...thanks for the compliment. :shy:

Well, of course I see what's going on with Lenny, and believe me, I'm a far cry from liking everything regarding Lenny this season.

I just decided for myself to be hopeful and retain a positive attitude towards our favorite couple, since I'm a glass half full person. And I think it would be a real pity, if the supportive Lenny thread would simply fade away into nothingness.

Big cyber hugs to you too ArmyGirl :icon_biggrin:

Cheers :drinks:

 

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, luminous said:

Sigh. The discussion thread is once again a mood killer regarding Lenny. It's really hard to stay positive with all these gloomy predictions for Lenny in the season finale.

So, I try to cheer up myself with looking at some of my drawings of S9 Lenny scenes. Maybe some of you find it helpful too. :shy:

LPDr20160307-01.jpg.9f05264bb7965f80cd2c4c04f1887442.jpgLP-20160407_01.jpg.dec3c4d3bcdebc9eaf7f371d47053043.jpg

luminous! No! Don't be upset! Everyone is just throwing around all types of conjectures and speculations! We have nothing to be upset about until we hear the actual news.

Then, if it is bad, then the fun begins! Bitching and moaning and ranting and raving! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

luminous! No! Don't be upset! Everyone is just throwing around all types of conjectures and speculations! We have nothing to be upset about until we hear the actual news.

Then, if it is bad, then the fun begins! Bitching and moaning and ranting and raving! 

Don't worry, I'm not upset. :icon_wink: If something bad happens in the season finale, I'll possibly even join you for one or two rounds of bitching, moaning, ranting and raving. :icon_cheesygrin: In addition to this Team Lenny should go to the writer's room and do this: :punish:

Either way, my motto "Once a Lenny, always a Lenny" is irrevocable. :exclamation::shy:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, luminous said:

Don't worry, I'm not upset. :icon_wink: If something bad happens in the season finale, I'll possibly even join you for one or two rounds of bitching, moaning, ranting and raving. :icon_cheesygrin:In addition to this Team Lenny should go to the writer's room and do this: :punish:

Either way, my motto "Once a Lenny, always a Lenny" is irrevocable. :exclamation::shy:

LOL, look at me and some writers...:sarcastichand:

13.gif

...sorry OT...:icon_redface:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2016 at 1:24 AM, luminous said:

That's right. Reading all the comments regarding Lenny in the discussion thread, that are expecting the worst for them in the last two episodes (e.g. breakup), hiding in a box isn't the worst idea. Some Lennies already retreated from the forum, because of the negativity here, that spoiled their enjoyment of the show. And I was on the verge of leaving the forum too, even for good.

At that time, I gave it a serious consideration to become a Snowflake Snuggler at the other forum. But then, I said to myself...No, I'm not willing to give up neither this forum nor my positive attitude towards Lenny. Even if I'm the last remaining Lenny in this forum, I'll stay and I hold on to Lenny. Once a shipper, always a shipper. :shy:

Of course I see Penny's at times bad behaviour towards Leonard. Do I like it? No, of course not! But do I think this is everything that represents Lenny at the moment and do I think they are heading  inevitably into a relationship break/breakup/divorce? No. Because they love each other, no doubt about it for me...and nobody can convince me of the contrary. Will there be drama and angst for Lenny? Most likely. But Lenny will withstand and so do I. :shy:

 

I agree, lenny love each other. But I am really happy that Leonard finnally told penny she always takes sheldon side. I just wished they baby story with penny. I hope penny gets pregnant on s 10. lenny deserve better things than hanging out at island. And next time when lenny go way somewhere, I hope they don't take an entourage with them like they do now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like someone went on the WB tour and said there was a fancy restaurant and Leonards bedroom set. Ummmmm.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Looks like someone went on the WB tour and said there was a fancy restaurant and Leonards bedroom set. Ummmmm.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

And penny apartment was apparently taken down

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. That is weird as it's supposed to be a permanent set. Interesting.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.