The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Or maybe they'll decide that Penny is actually an illegal Mexican immigrant whom Leonard married to keep her previously unknown green card! Someone stop me. I'm making no sense. Or get me a job on the show as a writer!

LOL!

• Like 3

nit picking - but thinking Sheldon still managed to suck the attention out of the wedding.

Oh no, no, no!

Not nit picking at all! That was my first thought when I read the TR. The writers just had to throw in the Shamy fight at that moment so we get a fight rather than the long awaited exchange of vows.

That absolutely fucking sucks.

• Like 8

Oh no, no, no!

Not nit picking at all! That was my first thought when I read the TR. The writers just had to throw in the Shamy fight at that moment so we get a fight rather than the long awaited exchange of vows.

That absolutely fucking sucks.

they had a exchange of vows. Penny said "You have a friend in mine" referincing Toy Story. Really great and moving. So while Sheldon derailed things, they still had their moment. Penny said "Your the love of my life, and also my best friend". Then degraded into Youve got a friend in me toy story lyrics. Minister was like aint that toy story? Pennys like yeah he loves that movie. Leonard starts choking up, and blubbers i do! lol. Leonards vows was half nerdy half romance. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

they had a exchange of vows. Penny said "You have a friend in mine" referincing Toy Story. Really great and moving. So while Sheldon derailed things, they still had their moment. Penny said "Your the love of my life, and also my best friend". Then degraded into Youve got a friend in me toy story lyrics. Minister was like aint that toy story? Pennys like yeah he loves that movie. Leonard starts choking up, and blubbers i do! lol. Leonards vows was half nerdy half romance. 

They showed their personal vows,  but  they  didn't show the I dos, exchanging of  rings or kissing after they were announced. 

• Like 3

They showed their personal vows,  but  they  didn't show the I dos, exchanging of  rings or kissing after they were announced. 

ohoh ok at least vows shown. So they showed Sheldon a dick lol, instead of one of the biggest milestones in the show, right got ya.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 4

ohoh ok at least vows shown. So they showed Sheldon a dick lol, instead of one of the biggest milestones in the show, right got ya.

Isn't showing Sheldon as a dick a bit redundant?

• Like 6

Yeah maybe, emotionally challenged lol. You had to expect  it tho.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

lol.

It is sad they did this, but we have all speculated about where they might go in the future. Now Penny and Leonard have ties of duty to stop either one nicking off and a nicely calibrated repulsive force keeping them apart. I think someone should call their mum to make things better. Surely if Penny doesn't pick up the phone soon then its a fairly clear indication that things weren't all that great back on the farm. Leonard maybe should ring his dad. They have something more in common now than just the hugging machine.

So, what's David Strathairn up to, he is my pick for Leonard's father. He has that academic's look down pat.

• Like 2

I hope after  Alex 2.0 is settled, because Leonard needs restoring. They move in together. So much potential Lenny together as a married couple. Hate they are recycling ideas for growth. Just embrace the future, dont be a caricature, be brave and be other sitcoms. Leonard and Sheldon need to split up, heck sakes its only across the hall lol, do it 9x03 bite the bullet.  Just married!!!! Storm off into seperate apartments, like nothings changed. Your hard to lift!! Says the guy whos been married 3 secs...

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

Really want an ep where Leonards dad visits with a gf just like an older Penny. The parallels be hilarous. And Leonard takes his dads side as the family took good ol bevs side in the divorce. 

lol.

It is sad they did this, but we have all speculated about where they might go in the future. Now Penny and Leonard have ties of duty to stop either one nicking off and a nicely calibrated repulsive force keeping them apart. I think someone should call their mum to make things better. Surely if Penny doesn't pick up the phone soon then its a fairly clear indication that things weren't all that great back on the farm. Leonard maybe should ring his dad. They have something more in common now than just the hugging machine.

So, what's David Strathairn up to, he is my pick for Leonard's father. He has that academic's look down pat.

john goodman!

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

I've stopped stressing and fretting.:girlimpossible: My headache went away. :girlsigh:I've turned it over to the universe.:girlinlove: I'm ready for Lenny.3, "The Redemption of the PopTart".:paladin:

If it becomes hateful, I can go elsewhere.:girlwitch:

Namaste.:girldance:

I must say, hands down you are the most optimistic Lenny out there and for you alone I hope this gets better and brings a Lenny 3.0 even stronger!!  I know I am finally interested again in Lenny, so color me intrigued!

• Like 3

I've stopped stressing and fretting.:girlimpossible: My headache went away. :girlsigh:I've turned it over to the universe.:girlinlove: I'm ready for Lenny.3, "The Redemption of the PopTart".:paladin:

I'm with you on this if this woman makes it worse for Lenny instead of better I think I will be done with tbbt. To much drama in life already Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

love it.  'The Poptart Redemption Season'.  Has a sort of ring to it.

• Like 8

On the positive side, they are married and do love each other, so Leonard will get out of the doghouse sometime.  That will mean the writers will have to put them living together or the show is going to be incredibly weird from now on to the point of absurdity.

• Like 7

Ooooh! I like this suggestion! Would love to see him play against Christine Baranski! 

For Leonard's father, I had always envisioned Eugene Levy. 

.I'm ready for Lenny.3, "The Redemption of the PopTart".:paladin:

LOL! Love this! The Redemption of the Pop Tart!

'If it becomes hateful, I can go elsewhere'

True dat.

• Like 2

Absolutely Perfect!!!! Lenny 3.0!!!!!

• Like 2

well, opportunities for my proposed demonstration of unbridled gratitude by Leonard to celebrate his forgiveness and speedy redemption went south fast. Lol. (but he should still be grateful)

I don't think it will be hateful, because... (as Tensor wrote)... reasons.

Im rethinking too. I like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead etc, and grew up reading every dystopian novel I could find. These guys are a piece of cake, once you re-calibrate.  They have had years to build resilience. Maybe the poptart sugar rush isn't always there, but I think guys have proved they are more low GI. This might be fun and substantial.  I whined last year about them having no story time but this issue has legs. And I guess the OOC stuff has to be waved away for the sake of these new opportunities.

Hopefully we will see some sun after this opening tempest. It might just take some time to clear way the debris. And the story of rebuilding might be interesting. (More chances for discussion fun than last season's haircut "controversy" any rate, as that was pretty banal).

I must say, hands down (Strawberry PopTart Fan is) the most optimistic Lenny...

There are always outliers. :) 

but for optimism, Shamy just has to be starting on another level. :) :) 

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 3

well, opportunities for my proposed demonstration of unbridled gratitude by Leonard to celebrate his forgiveness and speedy redemption went south fast. Lol. (but he should still be grateful)

I don't think it will be hateful, because... (as Tensor wrote)... reasons.

Im rethinking too. I like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead etc, and grew up reading every dystopian novel I could find. These guys are a piece of cake, once you re-calibrate.  They have had years to build resilience. Maybe the poptart sugar rush isn't always there, but I think guys have proved they are more low GI. This might be fun and substantial.  I whined last year about them having no story time but this issue has legs. And I guess the OOC stuff has to be waved away for the sake of these new opportunities.

Hopefully we will see some sun after this opening tempest. It might just take some time to clear way the debris. And the story of rebuilding might be interesting. (More chances for discussion fun than last season's haircut "controversy" any rate, as that was pretty banal).

There are always outliers. :) 

but for optimism, Shamy just has to be starting on another level. :) :) 

:angel:  Leonard and Penny 3.0: The PopTart Redemption.:paladin:

:smoke: :cool::cool:  " Here Comes The Sun" :sungum::sungum::sungum:

:danced:   Prepare to Be Amazed!:danced:

• Like 5

Penny is probably going to have a girls night to whine about Leonard and question if she should have married him, Amy will whine about Sheldon.  The girls will decide to confront the boat girl, then we'll see what happens.  My prediction.

• Like 5

Penny is probably going to have a girls night to whine about Leonard and question if she should have married him, Amy will whine about Sheldon.  The girls will decide to confront the boat girl, then we'll see what happens.  My prediction.

I forsee much flinging of monkey feces.

• Like 2

Just thinking imagine if they diddnt break up in s3? Thank god they did lol. Imagine where they be now, prob on a beta test haha. So considering that Lenny have the depth and maturity to move forward, Penny went through with the wedding. Shes come along way from.the ditzy, day dreaming waitress. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Just thinking imagine if they diddnt break up in s3? Thank god they did lol. Imagine where they be now, prob on a beta test haha. So considering that Lenny have the depth and maturity to move forward, Penny went through with the wedding. Shes come along way from.the ditzy, day dreaming waitress. 

Beta version 10 by now!
  • Like 1