[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

59 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I'm laughing at myself because I would seriously watch those two reading a phone book to each other for 5 hours. They're just the best.

I really enjoy the interviews they do together, they are both cute and funny.  I'm really surprised some advertiser hasn't had them do commercials together.

• Like 5

Great opening Lenny scene. Leonard's toast was Lenny-perfect. They seemed so happy with each other all episode. See were Leonard gets his charm, Aldred(Judd) stole the show. Looks like we get to meet Penny's family in 10.1. Happy feelings, not angst, heading into the long summer.

• Like 4

Great episode. Penny and Leonard were, well, Penny and Leonard as they should be. I didn't cringe once, even a little.  They were funny and relaxed and loving and it was fun to watch them together. Seeing them interact with family fleshes out their own marriage and their relationship as a married couple. I loved Alfred and Leonard's chemistry. He was so warm and supportive and I was very happy that Leonard got that from him. I hope he can become more of a regular than his ex-shrew.

So, Malfred? Loved it! Pretty sure if they can pull off the re-do marriage, it'll be a big family circus. 

• Like 7

Alfred was awesome, he is such a great counter to Beverly.  I hope we see him much more in the show.  I can't believe I'm saying this but I want him to hook up with Mary, I thought I saw a little chemistry there.  

Actually I can't see them ever completely separating Sheldon from Leonard and Penny so they might as well make Leonard and Sheldon stepbrothers.

• Like 1

@SRAM, I don't find it, I think you were who wrote a prediction in the s6 or s7 Lenny thread, about their love life.

You said they will get engadged at end of s7, get married at end of s8, just married at s9, and Penny will be pregnant during s10.

This was accurate so far, so let's hope that it will be thereafter too.

On 25/08/2015 at 9:50 PM, Tensor said:

It's not perving, it's appreciating the beauty that is Kaley.

No it isn't, it's appreciating the beauty that Kaley creates as Penny.

23 minutes ago, veejay said:

Caution Leonard! I suppose Alfred like to borrow your "hugging machine" again.  :icon_biggrin:

n_018.gif

Funny, this one has a built in heater already, too. :icon_twisted:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, veejay said:

First, I don't care if it didn't feel like a season finale but I do care about a wonderful comedy. Oh boy, do I smell a turnaround crawling out of the writer’s room? (ok, VJ, calm down  :icon_wink: ) This episode wasn’t The Sheldon Show, yeah! It was pretty obviously the real Big Banging sitcom and I was laughing a lot. It was hilarious and sets up a lots of possibilities for the next season, hopefully without some Lenny angst, again: YEAH!  :icon_cheesygrin:

14.gif

pennythumbsup0924.gif

YEAH! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, veejay said:

First, I don't care if it didn't feel like a season finale but I do care about a wonderful comedy. Oh boy, do I smell a turnaround crawling out of the writer’s room? (ok, VJ, calm down  :icon_wink: ) This episode wasn’t The Sheldon Show, yeah! It was pretty obviously the real Big Banging sitcom and I was laughing a lot. It was hilarious and sets up a lots of possibilities for the next season, hopefully without some Lenny angst, again: YEAH!  :icon_cheesygrin:

14.gif

The finale is a few weeks away in Sweden, but it sure looks like a really good Lenny episode. So excited :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6