[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

We should make a collection of these drawings and somehow make sure that Johnny and Kaley see them. They're so good and I'm sure they'd be very flattered and impressed.

Well...on the one hand, I'd really like to know if they would like my drawings...on the other hand I prefer to stay as anonymous as possible...the shy guy I am. :fi_lone_ranger:

I'm glad my drawings are appreciated here in the forum and that I can contribute to the fandom. That's good enough for me. :shy:

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Leonard pulling the chair out for his lady.

lenny.gif

I'll be honest, Leonard helping his wife into his chair is pure Leonard, he adores Penny and he has never lost any of his feelings for her since they got back together in season 5.  Leonard's hands on both of Penny's shoulders appears to me to be Johnny touching Kaley, because he does it so naturally like he has done it several times before.

4 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I just watched the episode for the third time. I haven't done that  with too many Season 9 episodes. I think the cold open is some of the best Leonard and Penny we've had in a long time. It's the best part of the episode for me. Any little nagging doubts that have cropped up this season about whether Penny is happy being married to Leonard are gone for me. She's so excited and animated about getting married to Leonard AGAIN! I think Kaley was wonderful in this scene. I love how when she kisses him she grabs his arm,and then smacks his arm when she teases him that she didn't think she'd be marrying him for her second marriage. Seeing them talking and smiling on their bed (it is their bed for now) was great. They are still at their most charming and endearing best when they are alone together. This is a perfect little Lenny  gem , a Lenny Oasis,  to get me through the summer! :firstmove::firstmove::firstmove:

I couldn't agree more. :icon_biggrin:

LPkiss0924-01.gif

• Like 9

I love this episode to the max. What we have being missing for a long time was given to us big time. We got 2 kisses yay :) and the show of love was beautiful. I raised what I disliked about the episode on another thread but that's my beef with tptb. Not Penny or Lenny.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 8

19 hours ago, luminous said:

Great episode! Going into the hiatus with a warm and fuzzy feeling and looking forward to seeing what season 10 holds ready for us. :icon_biggrin:

LPkiss0924-01.gif

LPbevcar01.gif

how cold was beverly to penny about her marriage to leonard.

leonard then defend his wife.  he cut her down would have any

think to say at the dinner. both have a good laugh at her. 

go "team hofstadter"

• Like 8

Wow! Incredible, stunning work, luminous! I love that you even got the decorative detail on the headboard and the kitten on Leonard's shirt! Amazing work! You are incredibly talented!

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Wow! Incredible, stunning work, luminous! I love that you even got the decorative detail on the headboard and the kitten on Leonard's shirt! Amazing work! You are incredibly talented!

Thanks! :icon_biggrin: ...and I want this shirt! hopeful.gif

6 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I'm curious, Martin, how long does it take you to draw something like this? I wish I could draw like that. So, so gorgeous.

Thanks for the compliment. :icon_biggrin: Usually it takes 3 - 4 hours.

• Like 4

Thanks! :icon_biggrin: ...and I want this shirt! hopeful.gif

I'm curious, Martin, how long does it take you to draw something like this? I wish I could draw like that. So, so gorgeous.

Thanks for the compliment. :icon_biggrin: Usually it takes 3 - 4 hours.

^^^^^^

Love your drawing of Lenny. Attention to details is what makes them so awesome. Can I have your permission to use one of your great work of art as my avatar. Pretty please. 😊

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Love your drawing of Lenny. Attention to details is what makes them so awesome. Can I have your permission to use one of your great work of art as my avatar. Pretty please.

I'm glad you like my drawing.

Of course. Permission granted. :wink: Feel free to use it as your avatar. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

Love your drawing of Lenny. Attention to details is what makes them so awesome. Can I have your permission to use one of your great work of art as my avatar. Pretty please.

I'm glad you like my drawing.

Of course. Permission granted. :wink: Feel free to use it as your avatar. :icon_biggrin:

Thanks luminous appreciate your kind gesture. Now you've put in in an awkward situation? Which one to pick...They are all bloody damm amazing. ☺

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:12 PM, luminous said:

Hi! A new week, a new drawing. :shy:

This time it's an illustration for Tensor's great fan fiction "The Roommate Dematerialization". Lenny in their new domicile after moving out of the apartment building at 2311 North Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena, California. It's called "moving day" (title credit: Tensor)

Hope you enjoy! :icon_biggrin:

LP_drawing_2016-05-02.jpg

All of your drawings are great but this is simply exceptional. It is uncanny how you captured Lenny's essence.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Carlos said:

All of your drawings are great but this is simply exceptional. It is uncanny how you captured Lenny's essence.

Thanks Carlos. :shy:

On this occasion I don't want to miss to thank Tensor again for writing the fan fiction that made this drawing possible in the first place. :shy:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, luminous said:

Thanks Carlos. :shy:

On this occasion I don't want to miss to thank Tensor again for writing the fan fiction that made this drawing possible in the first place. :shy:

That very nicely drawn picture represents a dream all of us Lenny shippers want to see.  I still remember the season 6 episode where Leonard snapped with Sheldon and moved over to Penny's, wondering what is so wrong with that.  That episode showed that Lenny and Shamy on the same floor would be funny and all four of them would be bouncing between the two apartments just as much as before.

• Like 2