[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

S9 finalie airs here Wednesday. Havent watched the show for about a month haha. I am glad theirs no major plot. I guess with what 2 or 3 years left. Need to save some major plots. Like Shamy engagement, PEnny giving birth. Who knows if well see a Lenny re do wedding. But you know what I Got a lot of Lenny feels out of the finalie that I havenet felt in a long time. I feel their marrage is pretty strong. So I don't think personnally need one snymore. Although it would be nice. 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

luminous! Oh my God! I am at a loss for words! Absolutely amazing! Just stunning! Mind blowing! The light reflecting on the glass is incredible -- you even have the refractive change of Penny's dress through the glass! Unbelievable! Your talent and attention to detail is incredible! I am absolutely blown away! Tremendous work! 

And I said I was at a loss for words! Pfffft! 

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, luminous said:

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. :shy:

Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant.

Hope you enjoy. :icon_biggrin:

Nice detailed photograph, wait…?! Wow, .....just wow!!!  :shy:

OMG.gif

• Like 7

Aww...thank you all. :icon_redface:

I'm a bit obsessed with details. :icon_cheesygrin: Actually one of my art teachers at high school told me I would spend too much time with details and I should keep things more simple...but I just can't help it. Without details I always have the feeling something is missing resp. the picture is incomplete. :wink:

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, luminous said:

Aww...thank you all. :icon_redface:

I'm a bit obsessed with details. :icon_cheesygrin: Actually one of my art teachers at high school told me I would spend too much time with details and I should keep things more simple...but I just can't help it. Without details I always have the feeling something is missing resp. the picture is incomplete. :wink:

Haha.  That’s why you are THE ARTIST and not a teacher. :shy:

• Like 4

LPdrawing20160516.jpg

Absolutely....... Sorry lost for words. All I can get out is incredible.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, luminous said:

LPdrawing20160516.jpg

I can only agree with everybody else, just amazing......

• Like 4

Amazing picture, and I like how you captured Leonard's hands on her shoulders.  They look so good together, their chemistry just jumps out in that picture.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, luminous said:

LPdrawing20160516.jpg

It's been said already, but your art work is incredible. As detailed as a photo and Lenny Perfect. Thank you for sharing your talent with us in Lenny-land!

• Like 4

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:12 PM, son-goku5 said:

If there is, they will leave at the end of one episode and return at the beginning of the next. We will never see Penny in a bibkini and Leonard in bathing shorts, tanning at a beach

Though it would only be Penny taking a sunbath, Leonard will run around with his metal detector ^^

Penny in a bikini....oh yesss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 5:49 AM, veejay said:

First, I don't care if it didn't feel like a season finale but I do care about a wonderful comedy. Oh boy, do I smell a turnaround crawling out of the writer’s room? (ok, VJ, calm down  :icon_wink: ) This episode wasn’t The Sheldon Show, yeah! It was pretty obviously the real Big Banging sitcom and I was laughing a lot. It was hilarious and sets up a lots of possibilities for the next season, hopefully without some Lenny angst, again: YEAH!  :icon_cheesygrin:

14.gif

Do you know what really pisses me off? That when the writers want, they actually CAN make Lenny sweet, loving, caring, not snarking at each other and still make the episode funny, can't they?

• Like 6

I think it was the return of a true ensemble. REminded me a bit of SEason 6 in some respects. Light hearted, fluffy comedy. Lenny came across the best they have ever been imo. The way PEnny subtley flirting with Leonard. REfering to Leonard as her husband. Those small things become big things. 

• Like 4

Hello! 

Just wanted to come and say hi! I haven't been able to share some stuff I wanted to share in this post about the finale. I've been reading your posts and I've loved them. Wish I had more time this weekend, I've been so busy! and then this weekend I had a 3-day wedding, I need to be more awake before I post lol.  But I was going online to look for a song for tomorrow and then I ended up searching for new videos about Lenny and I found this one that just made my heart melt a little more with our couple. Hope you guys can take a moment to watch and support. I try to leave messages and likes so they can keep editing cause I love when I find beautiful videos. It goes all the way to Season 9! 

Lenny! :)

• Like 8

^^^^^

Awwwww! That is absolutely beautiful! Love how Leonard's 'marriage is scary ... it just makes me want to hold your hand and do it with you' was there and it spanned over several scenes! Perfect!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, batman75 said:

Hello! 

Just wanted to come and say hi! I haven't been able to share some stuff I wanted to share in this post about the finale. I've been reading your posts and I've loved them. Wish I had more time this weekend, I've been so busy! and then this weekend I had a 3-day wedding, I need to be more awake before I post lol.  But I was going online to look for a song for tomorrow and then I ended up searching for new videos about Lenny and I found this one that just made my heart melt a little more with our couple. Hope you guys can take a moment to watch and support. I try to leave messages and likes so they can keep editing cause I love when I find beautiful videos. It goes all the way to Season 9!

Aw man, that's adorable!