[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

17 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

veejay! LOL! I love that little emoji jumping on the bed! Just perfect for Lenny! 

Leonard and Penny should move into 5A so Sheldon can be constantly disturbed by them 'jumping on the bed' while they make more fine art using the paint from the dirty store.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, SRAM said:

Leonard and Penny should move into 5A so Sheldon can be constantly disturbed by them 'jumping on the bed' while they make more fine art using the paint from the dirty store.

Epic pillow fight...And a few years later........

jumping on bed pillow fight.jpg

Jumping on bed with babies.jpg

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

8 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Epic pillow fight...And a few tears later........

/pic holder/

Absolutely perfect!    banana6.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, luminous said:

Ok, guys. Here is my first attempt for a more naughty themed drawing. :icon_cheesygrin:

Penny seduces Leonard to play some "games" with her. Note the accessories. :icon_cheesygrin:

I hope you enjoy. :icon_biggrin:

A Tardis makes now sense for me.  :icon_razz:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, luminous said:

Ok, guys. Here is my first attempt for a more naughty themed drawing. :icon_cheesygrin:

Penny seduces Leonard to play some "games" with her. Note the accessories. :icon_cheesygrin:

LPdrawing2016-05-18.jpg

Your drawings are a double edge sword.....You make the hiatus easier to take; yet you make us eager for Season 10!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, luminous said:

LPdrawing2016-05-18.jpg

Oh. My. God!

All the very delicious possibilities! 

You go, luminous! You naughty thing!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, luminous said:

LPdrawing2016-05-18.jpg

love the way you think. it will be a great summer

• Like 7

5 hours ago, luminous said:

LPdrawing2016-05-18.jpg

Oh my...is it getting hot in here!:icon_razz:

• Like 6

17 hours ago, luminous said:

LPdrawing2016-05-18.jpg

Wow:icon_redface:  , another great drawing Martin! I am enjoying it! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

^^^^^

LOL! I love that episode ESPECIALLY Leonard and Penny's visits to the Tardis! If you look carefully, Einstein's grey mustache is in Penny's hair just above the right side of her chest ... Hmmm ... it looks like Leonard went 'right' this time!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

^^^^^

LOL! I love that episode ESPECIALLY Leonard and Penny's visits to the Tardis! If you look carefully, Einstein's grey mustache is in Penny's hair just above the right side of her chest ... Hmmm ... it looks like Leonard went 'right' this time!

Ha! I never noticed that before!!  Great catch 5Miss!!!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

^^^^^

And they seem to have used the handcuffs ^^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 5Mississippis said:

^^^^^

Twice!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Leonard: "Whaaa?

Penny: "Come with me."

Leonard: "Okaaay"

To be honest, I expected there to be more of that since they got married.  Before Leonard and Penny got together, Penny was very forward with guys, big old "5".  Then when Leonard and Penny got together, after the North Pole, they were all over each other and all through season 3 they seemed to be "doing it" all the time.  Even when broken up she dragged him off in an alcohol fueled tryst in Leonard's bedroom.  Then when they got back together, there was her dragging him off from Alex, wanting him in his lab, playing in the paint with him, Halloween, and her nighties.  I expected some of that after they got married, her getting him to do things her way by using her sexuality, didn't she say once that was what sex was for?  Let's face it Penny is still hot and Leonard adores her, so in the last episode if she teased her husband with the goods, there would have been no question about him agreeing to a redo. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Twice!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

One can only hope that Leonard and Penny took full advantage of the Tardis and took some photographs of themselves while they were in there!

Hey, Nonny Nonny!

You can't see me right now but please know that I am smiling evilly! 

• Like 7