[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

OK, guys. A few words about my latest drawing. I said indeed I leave interpretations to you, BUT let me get one thing straight. :icon_biggrin: I don't allow room for interpretation for the ending of Lenny's naughty cosplay: It ends with Leonard completely rocking Penny's world in bed...and there's no fighting on the way to that. Just fun...naughty fun! :icon_cheesygrin:

I never doubted that because they are "maid" for each other.:kissing:

Lol. Maid. Love it. ūüėĀ

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I joined the Forum 2 years ago! Time does fly when you're having fun. Thanks to all you Lennys for your wonderful insights and beautiful words about the couple I love , your drawings, pictures and gifs.  My pleasure in watching TBBT is enhanced everyday because of the Forum and most especially the Lenny Thread. And how could I have forgotten? FanFiction too!!!:tender:

Flowers in lab..jpg

2 years anniversary.jpg

Strawberry! Happy Anniversary to you! This thread would not be the same without you! 

Happy Anniversary, Sweetie! 

• Like 6

What a change from last year at this time it looked like a major disaster was going to destroy lenny and there was all kinds of discussions going on this year i don't know what we're going to talk about all summer because lenny looks like their in a good spot

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 minute ago, luminous said:

Yesterday I made another drawing inspired by Tensor's great fan fiction "The Roommate Dematerialization". It shows the moment in chapter 3, where Penny greets their neighbor Stephanie, who met Leonard at the mailbox of Lenny's new domicile.

I hope you enjoy. :icon_biggrin:

003.jpg

Like that, her slight wincing in the smile when you greet an ex of your SO ^^

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yesterday I made another drawing inspired by Tensor's great fan fiction "The Roommate Dematerialization". It shows the moment in chapter 3, where Penny greets their neighbor Stephanie, who met Leonard at the mailbox of Lenny's new domicile.

I hope you enjoy. :icon_biggrin:

003.jpg

OMG,the details in your drawings is just amazing, 

• Like 6

LPkiss_s09-06.gifSo much Shamy talk over on the Season 9 thread (not that there's anything wrong with that....), I just thought I would repost this gif someone (luminous) gave us last week.  Love how her hand travels down his chest after the kiss and holds onto his arm.....

• Like 6

First off, Thank you so much luminous for your illustrations to my fan fic.   I am honored that someone of your talent is doing drawing for my story.    

5 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

So much Shamy talk over on the Season 9 thread (not that there's anything wrong with that....),

For the first time in a while, we've got nothing to argue about in the Lenny community.  There are some worries, and minor nits, but nothing that is causing major consternation.

• Like 8

Yes! A wonderful thing Tensor!  I re-posted the gif, as I had not seen any notifications in quite a while, but of course it was just Tapatalk removing this Lenny thread for me.....

• Like 1

Tonstar's and mjc's avitars look great! Nice tribute to Luminous.:giverose:Wonderful drawings of the Hot and Happy Hofstadters.

Now that the 9-24 excitement has calmed down this is the burning question. Will there be a Lenny wedding redo? :girlsmile:

I think the redo will happen, so much hints in 9x24 for it to be ignored and also with bernie's pregnancy, cant see a time jump happening. So yeah some of penny family attending hopefully but i also think It stinks of a reminisce of Lennys storyline wedding in (9x01) getting highjacked again.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 6

On 24.5.2016 at 9:19 PM, Tonstar17 said:

It stinks of a reminisce of Lennys storyline wedding in (9x01) getting highjacked again.

That wouldn't be so great.

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7

19 minutes ago, luminous said:

That wouldn't be so great.

That would be really boooooooooring.

misc_00077.gif

…but hopefully like on cue: "Play with your phone!"  :icon_biggrin:

• Like 5