[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

On 5/24/2016 at 0:35 PM, luminous said:

Yesterday I made another drawing inspired by Tensor's great fan fiction "The Roommate Dematerialization". It shows the moment in chapter 3, where Penny greets their neighbor Stephanie, who met Leonard at the mailbox of Lenny's new domicile.

I hope you enjoy. :icon_biggrin:

003.jpg

SUPER i have enjoyed your work, martin do you watch (mom) that how     stephanie looks on the show.

• Like 2

On 24.5.2016 at 5:19 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Now that the 9-24 excitement has calmed down this is the burning question. Will there be a Lenny wedding redo? :girlsmile:

I think the redo will take place. The question is...will we see it?

If so,...and if it's a sweet and undisturbed event for Lenny...then

giphy_fallon_excited.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

7 hours ago, mjc45 said:

do you watch (mom) that how     stephanie looks on the show.

Yes, I saw a few episodes of Mom. :wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3

9x24 was exciting? Was a pretty standard ep to me. A Lenny redo? Maybe. I don't think its neccessary anymore. Lenny seem pretty content and happy to me. Particualarly Penny. 

Now that the 9-24 excitement has calmed down this is the burning question. Will there be a Lenny wedding redo? :girlsmile:

giphy_fallon_excited.gif

do you watch (mom) that how     stephanie looks on the show.

^^^

I think if it happens it will be shown or what is the point of bringing it up multiple times in 9x24. it will diffinatly be sweet and wonderful moments. Undisturbed, not so sure about that.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I think if it happens it will be shown or what is the point of bringing it up multiple times in 9x24.

To bring something up and then subsequently don't show, resolve, explore it...etc, is one of the great strengths of TPTB as we all know. :icon_cheesygrin:

A nice redo would also deliver great subjects for new drawings. You all know, I like to draw things that actally happen as well, not just things that happen in my fantasy. So, the artist in me wants the redo too...for obvious reasons. :paint:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, luminous said:

To bring something up and then subsequently don't show, resolve, explore it...etc, is one of the great strengths of TPTB as we all know. :icon_cheesygrin:

A nice redo would also deliver great subjects for new drawings. You all know, I like to draw things that actally happen as well, not just things that happen in my fantasy. So, the artist in me wants the redo too...for obvious reasons. :paint:

I somehow expect episode 10x01 to start with the guys entering the apartment wearing nice suits and Raj gushing "That  was a beautiful ceremony" and five minutes later, Penny comes in saying "All right, changed back out of my wedding dress". And that would be it ^^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

giphy_fallon_excited.gif

^^^

I think if it happens it will be shown or what is the point of bringing it up multiple times in 9x24. it will diffinatly be sweet and wonderful moments. Undisturbed, not so sure about that.

I doubt if a wedding redo will be "undisturbed." The elopement was anything but undisturbed, and no one else was there. If Beverly, Mary, Alfred and a few of Penny's clan show up all kinds of crazy interactions are likely to occur. As long as the young Hofstadters are a team and take it all in stride and end up alone, relieved and happy together, it will be great for me.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

wedding_cake_Scris_flickr.jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, luminous said:

Hey, wait a minute. A couple of those were my fantasy.... which I absolutely love that you took the time to draw something from my fantasy.  

Nice job on Stephanie.  Did you watch mom because I mentioned she was on there and had lost some weight?   

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I doubt if a wedding redo will be "undisturbed."

As long as the young Hofstadters are a team and take it all in stride and end up alone, relieved and happy together, it will be great for me.

If we actually get a redo, it won't be undisturbed...that's for sure. :wink:

Yes, as long as we see a happy Team Hofstadter at the end of the day it'll be great for me too. :icon_biggrin:

01.gif.3a709f94818de7a1f9a89d5437acf2b7.gif.a62bf6c7111259d540fcadff0068864b.gif

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Hey, wait a minute. A couple of those were my fantasy.... which I absolutely love that you took the time to draw something from my fantasy.  

Nice job on Stephanie.  Did you watch mom because I mentioned she was on there and had lost some weight?   

Yes, that's true...I hijacked some of your fantasies. :icon_redface::icon_cheesygrin:

But the french maid naughtiness is a fantasy that wanders around in my head for a long time. :icon_cheesygrin:

Regarding mom...I stumbled over this series last year in July/August, when it was aired on German TV. But I watched only a few episodes. :wink:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

I somehow expect episode 10x01 to start with the guys entering the apartment wearing nice suits and Raj gushing "That  was a beautiful ceremony" and five minutes later, Penny comes in saying "All right, changed back out of my wedding dress". And that would be it ^^

I really hope they have a little ceremony because Bernadette being the one that marrys them should be funny.  Also i would really like to see Penny wear the dress she did in the season 5 dream, except for the baby bump of course.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

Also i would really like to see Penny wear the dress she did in the season 5 dream, except for the baby bump of course.

Well, by September she could be five-six months along

I was talking about Penny.  You said about her not having a baby bump, in the dress from her dream in "Recombination".  I was just thinking that by September, Penny could be that far along, if she got pregnant in March or April.   I forgot that even if the show is in September, it won't be four months from the last show, in show time.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

I was talking about Penny.  You said about her not having a baby bump, in the dress from her dream in "Recombination".  I was just thinking that by September, Penny could be that far along, if she got pregnant in March or April.   I forgot that even if the show is in September, it won't be four months from the last show, in show time.  

If they do the ceremony, a week will have passed. Penny did ask Leonard "What are you doing next Saturday?"

I love the idea of penny and Bernadette being pregnant at the same time! Maybe the opening scene for the s10 premier will be the two couples shopping in a baby store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the feeling they are going to explore career choices with Penny before they move on to children.  The thing with Bernadette is she has already settled into her career and a family is sort of the next logical step for her.  I hope the writers come up with a good career solution with Penny because now that we know she hates her job it makes it sort of depressing for her character, almost like her failed acting career.

• Like 1