[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

10 minutes ago, luminous said:

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it. :shy:

Fantastic as allways love that she is wearing the locket 

• Like 6

luminous! Spectacular work! Love they way they are holding one another in such a tender, beautiful way! Love too their hand placement! Leonard's is on Penny's thigh and Penny's is on Leonard's knee! With their wedding bands on full display!! Incredibly tender, absolutely beautiful moment that you have given us! Phenomenal work!!!!

Hey! Can we start a Gallery that holds all of luminous' works so that we can have the complete collection that would also make for easy access and viewing?!!? I'd love that!!

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, luminous said:

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it. :shy:

LPdrawing2016-06-05.jpg

This is beautiful, Luminous! Such a nice way to start our Sunday. Penny and Leonard are so happy, looking ahead into a long, loving life together.Her hand on his knee, his on her thigh and his other hand covering hers. It has a possessive, protective feel to it and a very touchy, feely Lenny vibe. Just wonderful.:girlinlove:

• Like 7

On 6/2/2016 at 1:35 PM, luminous said:

OK...here it is...naughty carrot...roles reversed. :icon_cheesygrin:

two versions (the second one was a try to colorize the drawing that is gone wrong :icon_redface:)

I hope you enjoy. :icon_biggrin:

LPdrawing2016-06-02.jpg

LPdrawing2016-06-02-col.jpg

WOW, you have the orange in it.

the nightie looks about the right length

to get leonards moter running.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Unless i missed someone, 5 Lennys are now using a Luminous piece for their profile picture.:Veejay, mjc, JE7, Tonstar and me. Who's going to grab "Wrap Your Arms Around Me Tight and Never Let Go"?

Well I guess Leonard’s hugging takes longer than 5 Mississippis…we surely have to wait. :icon_wink:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

You're killing me. The wedding?

It's nothing special. Just something to start off the new season. :wink:

But a wedding picture, ideally one based on a redo ceremony at the beginning of S10, is something I have in mind for quite some time. :shy:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

I will not give up on Lenny, even after the show ends.  

Me too. I'm a Lenny from the bottom of my heart. Once a Lenny, always a Lenny. :icon_biggrin:

Let me add that I love the team spirit among us Lennies here in this forum. We are a pretty small group in comparison with the huge number of Shamy shippers and fans, but I think the aforementioned team spirit or affinity and loyalty to our favorite couple more than compensates this. :shy:

1 hour ago, JE7 said:

The honeymoon?? :fi_lone_ranger:

Hmm...another great theme for a drawing.  It's really nothing special. I hope you guys aren't disappointed when you will see it. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, luminous said:

Let me add that I love the team spirit among us Lennies here in this forum. We are a pretty small group in comparison with the huge number of Shamy shippers and fans, but I think the aforementioned team spirit or affinity and loyalty to our favorite couple more than compensates this. :shy:

I am in complete agreement.

When it comes to sitcoms, I think we are a war-hardened bunch. IMO, we've been through Season 8 neglect and a total character assassination (for me, Leonard drunkenly kissing another woman is tantamount to this), a shit wedding, and Season 9 minimization. 

We're a small group, but we're still here on our wonky ship, fighting the fight for our OTP, hoping for better, and still hanging on. 

Just like Leonard and Penny, nothing we love concerning this show has ever come easy. 

• Like 9

They are the best couple on the show and we are a loyal bunch no matter the ups and downs and what the future holds for Lenny. We will be there to the end, JUST BECAUSE, and IT'S LENNY.

a859bbcff5971b3195d6b0a00f8070da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 9

More like they are the most important couple on the show. I mean Leonard is the social nuclues of the group. Penny is Queen Bee. Basically they are the center piece couple. Without them the rest just not orbit. I mean without Penny, their would be no Lenny. Without Sheldon Leonard would of not met Penny. Without Lenny therefore no Penny, Howard would of not meet Bernadette. Without Leonard their is no Howard and Raj, therefore no Amy, therefore no Shamy :cheese:. So you know it all connects, their is a reason the show is caleld The Big Bang Theory :icon_razz:. I think the lack of balance in the show since Season 7 has been a real issue. They choose to drag out Lenny's wedding, Shamy doing it e.t.c. To the point they tuned out a certain subet of the audience. And while they seem to be on track now, the dragging has stopped, too late I Think. I agree I don't need Lenny to be on screen every second. But a balance between the characters would be nice. The opening scene of the s9 finalie was a perfect example. Great scene, diddn't need anyone else to enhance it, diddn't need good ol Shelly. Just Lenny carrying the scene like they used to. I Really enjoyed the finalie. It is such a different show now, its not hot girl four eggheads. ITs kinda  show about about Young Student Professionals now. SO  Ithink if they shift that premise, they could get at least 2 more seasons out of the show. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, been really busy. Seems like you guys are having fun. @luminous, Great drawings as usual, I'll have to catch up on my 'likes'! Love it when this thread is happy! To Team Hofstadter!:drinks:

• Like 6

15 hours ago, JE7 said:

(insert Naughty glowstick comment here)

_20160605_201731.JPG

To quote Katie from the original pilot:-

"Okay! If that thing vibrates, I'm gonna need to borrow it"

Edited by Zhalen565
  • Like 5

I heard an interesting interview this morning on npr's Fresh Air with the author of a book: "Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget", Sarah Hepola.  It really brought to mind Season 4/5 Penny and her drinking.  Not sure how this pertains, but Penny without Leonard is a sad thing....

• Like 3