The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Yeah, Wyatt is going to be in episode 3, that could good and bad.  Good because he is happy they married, but bad if he finds out Leonard cheated on his Little Slugger.  Please let it be all good.

• Like 3

Maybe he came to say he'll spring for a big dream reception for Penny. Or to beat the shit out of Leonard. Or to see if Penny's pregnant.

Either way it'll be good to have him back

:party:

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 4

Well if Wyatt knows about the cheating, I can't see him hurting Leonard, because Penny does want him, but I could see a serious (relatively) father-in-law to son-in-law talk.  Hell, Leonard will probably be happy to be talked to by Wyatt, after all his parents never really cared.  At this point i just want the episode to be funny, they need to tone down the drama now.

• Like 6

...or, Leonard will be ’virtual’ fishing for compliments....:shy:

• Like 5

How reliable is this? The article also claims that Laurie Metcalfe would be in the premiere AND that we'd find out about the ring...

It's official. It originally came from EW, which is a very reliable and respectable source of news as they get direct info from the writers.

• Like 1

How reliable is this? The article also claims that Laurie Metcalfe would be in the premiere AND that we'd find out about the ring...

In addition to what Luna said: People who were at the taping felt the ep was incomplete so with regards to the spoiler the current theory is that they'll film a tag with Sheldon and his mother talking about the ring.

• Like 1

now that she is Mrs Hofstadter, her father can't spank her anymore, only Leonard is allowed to do that...................sorry about that, my mind wandered.

I don't think he's allowed. Maybe ONLY if she consents and it's for recreational purposes. Good luck with that. I can't see her as the "shades of grey" type.  But she did like the painting thing so who knows ... I just like to think they will be "happily married". LOL. 

Dad might be asking about when will they set up a household, and abandon the share arrangements. On the other thing I know  I wouldn't want my daughter to tell me about her husband's moment of weakness, because I'd rather not know. Maybe they would make that funny, but hopefully they drop it. 

I look forward to seeing Wyatt. We might hear about the brother and sister too. 

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 2

Interesting that Wyatt makes his return. Hope he appreciates that Leonard never gave up on Penny; just like he ordered. Wonder why no mother, Penny has been shown talking to her on the phone. Oh well, rooting for comedy for Dr and Mrs H. in episode 3!

• Like 4

Interesting that Wyatt makes his return. Hope he appreciates that Leonard never gave up on Penny; just like he ordered. Wonder why no mother, Penny has been shown talking to her on the phone. Oh well, rooting for comedy for Dr and Mrs H. in episode 3!

the spoiler said Wyatt would return, they didn't mention if he would come alone or not, it was just about him returning, so who knows if there will be a wife or not.

• Like 1

This is why the whole thing about Leonard kissing another girl doesn’t make sense. Why would he asked that if he was carrying that quilt. 

Maybe a specific response from Penny could've given him the courage to muster up confessing to her.  I absolutely buy that Leonard wouldn't want to betray that image of him "as Penny sees him".

Edited by meka3000

now that she is Mrs Hofstadter, her father can't spank her anymore, only Leonard is allowed to do that...................sorry about that, my mind wandered.

If Leonard thinks he's going to spank Penny. Penny better want to be spanked, because Penny can take Leonard, and if you don't believe that, you haven't been watching the show.:icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

If Leonard thinks he's going to spank Penny. Penny better want to be spanked, because Penny can take Leonard, and if you don't believe that, you haven't been watching the show.:icon_biggrin:

Yeah Leonard would more likely be the spankee than the spanker.

Yeah Leonard would more likely be the spankee than the spanker.

I don't Leonard will be spanking anything or anyone. Happily married. Then again, any thing goes by mutual consent. Not in primetime however. We do all ready know about the soaping . The showers might no longer be suspiciously long - they will be long for a reason. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
but im happy for them... until the next Acme anvil drops.

5ed47c03f58eabc15951b3478c5d825d.jpg ???? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I guess the marriage license will be added to the box

• Like 5

I guess the marriage license will be added to the box

How cool will it be when she shows her kids the box of treasures and explains the story behind each item and how she married her soul mate. :) obviously not the 11 page letter or the pregnancy test. Lol. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

So when Leonard moves in with the wifey. lol c5a133166aa0635c33fcd5444a76b325.jpg Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks familiar! I'm sure Lenny will work out how to best make use of Penny's side. Maybe a new painting is in order to celebrate the marriage? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 9